Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Fantasy Role Playing Guild~

Back to Guilds

Although we're running a bit slow right now, we'd love you to bring us back! 

Tags: Fantasy, Literate, Roleplay, Character Training, Contests 

Reply Role Playing
~ FRPG ~ Official Fantasy RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death Medal

Business Hunter

2,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:30 pm
Kario, the male Neko, climbs back up to the leaf/branch-nest and lies down again.

"Well, Rianna, looks like we have a few companions on this trip, huh? I hope we don't get more, though. As it is, we may have some issues.... relational and whatnot."

He yawns and, closing his eyes, falls asleep again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:04 pm
Rianna looked down at Kario, acknowledging what he said even though he was asleep. She then looked out over the land, bathed in silver moonlight. "I guess we do..." she said absent - mindedly, ears twitching.  

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:36 pm
Nathan forces himself to awaken after three hours. The half demon walks over to Rianna. "I'll take over from here, you get some rest."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:46 pm
Rianna jumped slightly. She turned to stare at the half demon. "Thanks.." she said, nodding her head. Rianna stood up and walked along the branch, glancing down at him. She stopped and turned to face him. "Are you here for revenge too?" she asked after a while.  

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:54 pm
"You could say that." Nathan replies sadly. Despite the years that had passed since the memory of his parents' murder was still painfully fresh in his mind. "And I'm also fighting because of what I beleive the humans are actually out to do. We are all a part of something much larger than we even want to imagine." The half demon clenches his right hand in a fist. "If the human travelling with us betrays us he will sorely regret it."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:46 pm
Rianna looked at Nathan. She nodded and sat down on the branch. " Why do we have to suffer for what someone did years ago?" she asked sadly, staring at the ground.  

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:52 pm
"Some wounds do not heal." Nathan replies. "If you really want to know why I have such a critical opinion of humans I'll tell you. If not, you will not be troubled be my past."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:58 pm
Rianna shifted her amber eyes to Nathan. "I do not mind". she said. Her ears twitched, picking up the sounds of the forest.  

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:18 pm
"It is important to know that I age as humans do." Natan explains. "When I was three years old I first learned how to use the abilities I aquired due to being half demon. Shortly after this the humans killed my parents. Not just my demon father but also my human mother. I was left, orphaned, to fend for myself on the streets. I was attacked a few times before I left. I still have scars covering my body. Now you see why I am so reluctant to trust the human." The half demon's red eyes start to water. He is strong willed, but cannot help but cry at the thought of his parents murder.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:10 pm
Rianna looked at Nathan. "I-I'm sorry..." she said, bowing her head. She looked over at Mano near the tree. The humans are that bad? she thought. Then Rianna remembered her brother. He had been brutally killed out in the fields of the Lanasia Kingdom when she was seven. She had been with him when a group of humans came riding on horses. They had stopped and slashed at him, leaving his body to rot. Rianna had hid in the long grass unable to remove her eyes from her lifeless brother staring back at her as blood pooled at her feet.

Rianna's eyes became glassy and she looked downwards hiding her emotions. I guess they really are....

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

Death Medal

Business Hunter

2,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:06 am
The male neko stirs in his sleep, yawning and wondering what was going on.
He sits up and asks, "Is it daybreak? Or can I sleep some more?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:26 am
Rianna looked up slightly. "No..It's not daybreak". she replied softly, immersed in her memories. The event of her brother kept replaying over and over in her head, sometimes appearing in front of her eyes becoming real. She flinched as the sword came down and blood flowed in a stream. It was a never ending nightmare come true.  

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

CainZeros

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:00 am
"Both of you, rest." Nathan says kindly, barely picking up on Rianna's pain. "I get the feeling we'll have a long day ahead of us." They really are out to destroy all the non-human races. He thinks in response to the female Neko's thoughts.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:36 pm
Kario nods and lies down again.

Though he is very tired he asks, "Rianna, are you okay? Is there something more than getting back home?"  

Death Medal

Business Hunter

2,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:17 am
((Everyone, I'm going to be away until around Monday. I'm going to Sydney ^^. I'll see if I can somehow get online before then, if not, I will see you all Monday. ))  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff