Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The System Diabolical Clubhouse
Introduce yourself! WE might actualy talk to you. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-It--=Shad=-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:08 pm
XD I love watching Detective Conan. I started watching them when I was in Korea. But it was in Korean. (Hmm I wonder why...Not.) But I don't know how he turned into a little kid. And I'm having touble finding the right episode. -_- If anyone knows. PLEASE TELL ME!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:58 pm
o__o
Hi, I'm Tarah, and I'm an alcoholic.
I'm thirteen years old and I stand at 5'6". Suckit. scream heart
I look like this. asdfghjkI'MGROSS. crying
I'm a gymnist and a lacross player. surprised I play piano, guitar, and I love to draw.
And I think that pretty much covers it. heart

`sleepy bones

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:27 pm
Anywhoozens...

Meep :3 I'm Sarah, call me Sarchan or somethign along the lies thereof, its my favorite of the many nicknames i repond to...-.-0

Moving on--nothing is happening heres...so...yeah, I am 16 as well, just enjoying me some awesome musics and other than that not alot...^^0

<.< -cricketcricket-

Well--that and I lurve me some awesome writers. Huzzah, Writers!!

FYI; the linkage in mi siggy there with unhappyvampire on it has some of my arts there...feel free to looksie, not promoting the shoppe, just for those curious beings...XD

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:03 pm
Well, I am a big, Irish person... Also known as James. On with that, I am 18 years old, and if anyone has an issue with me, I step upon them. I am six foot seven inches tall, and this is me. For Shizzle.

Other than that, I am a writer, and I do don't do drugs...

ExiledOfGod
Crew

TheMagicalZombie
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:18 pm
Meh. -pokes Exile- Tall midget. I shall poke you a second time. -pokes-

...are pixie sticks considered drugs?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:34 pm
lmao i'll agree with that. --0  

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Master of Your Thoughts
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:37 am
Nope! At least i hope not, because i do them all the time. ninja

Erm, I'm Mike, and i'm a 16 year old dork from near Boston. I like long walks on the beach, pretty sunsets, and....wel ok, no i don't.

What i do like is gaming, food, hanging out with friends, rock climbing, fencing (yeah! That's right, all you RPers, wish you could use a sword for real life? WELL I CAN!!! cool ), listening to music, and.....well, generally hanging out.

Oh s**t, Leon just got his head chopped off. Hold on, would you? Damn playstation controllers.....

Ok, better. On a side note, i just watched the entire series of Samurai Champloo end to end the other day for the first time and holy crap. eek  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:15 am
Meh. What's with all these people older than me? And damn you. I'm still looking for a fencing class. But I do know a tad about swordfighting...I blame LotR.

And dude? Forget PS. Go GC.

And FMA.

TheMagicalZombie
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

Master of Your Thoughts
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:52 am
And i blame Raphael from Soul Calibur for getting me into the thing in the first place. Hi Ninja! And hello Fink, i believe this is the.....third time we're gonna be in an RP together? Everyone else, a hearty hello.

And please forgive my fancy speechiness. That's what happens when you watch Monty Python for three years straight. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:15 am
...-glomps- HELLO FELLOW MONTY PYTHON FAN! -fangirl squeal- And dude. Talim.  

TheMagicalZombie
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

Master of Your Thoughts
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:56 am
*is glomped* You like to do that a lot, don't you? xd

And Talim does rock, admittadly. But i've learned all of Raph's techniques! He has good range, great speed, wonderful counters and his power isn't all too bad!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:16 am
Oi. I'm just that kind of person who gives out glomps.

And between some of my friends...there's an ongoing battle between who's better, Talim or Ivy. I prefer fast strikers, and when she equips Soul Edge, that totally negates her short reach.

TheMagicalZombie
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

Master of Your Thoughts
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:17 am
Soul Edge? But talim doesn't have....

Oh! You still play Soul Calibur 2, don't you? That explains it! I've got Soul Calibur 3 myself, as well as 2, and jesus effing christ, it's great....especially the charrie creation. I made two of my charries from Medieval RPs!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:58 pm
Drugs are bad mmmkay.  

ExiledOfGod
Crew

Master of Your Thoughts
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:08 pm
Maybe so. However, so is premarital sex and alcohol, and I............probably shouldn't say anymore than that. sweatdrop  
The System Diabolical Clubhouse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff