The Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jam-Kiske

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:35 pm
((I've decided I have the combined powers of many animes (Ryutsuisen = Rurouni Kenshin, for instance) and thus....))

"Hey Jake... have.... a Senzo Bean! (is that even how you spell that?)" Jam tosses the bean towards Jake, still on guard for an attack from Sol.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:39 pm
*Sees Jam toss the bean to him, but still cannot move.*
Thinks Sorry guys, I just can't do anything yet, I need more time...  

Dreadhawk Dragontail

Order Sol-Badguy
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:37 pm
Dreadhawk
((Sol is in the air, using an upward attack, you're fine Jam))
((i may be in the air but the Flames surround Sol when he uses that attack so it will hit anyone who is near him no matter if they are in front, behind, above, below or beside him))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:01 pm
((alright im confused now, Jan did you ever actually counter the Napalm Death attack? and ummm Jamyou can use the Faultless defense? man i need to get a made up charecter so i can use peoples abilitys from all the games and animes i have played and seen..... plus why is it im fighting four different people when i only wanted to fight Dread?))  

Order Sol-Badguy
Captain

Jan-san

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:05 am
(Jan dodges and goes low while Jam jumps in after it.)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:19 am
(Sol, even though in Guilty Gear you can block Napalm Death, if this is a semi-real life office, I don't think it's PHISICALLY possible to block that attack.)  

Advent_Child_Vincent

Order Sol-Badguy
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:31 am
((i dont think so either but if that was the case they both would be beaten right now and i dont think they want that....lol.))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:29 am
Order Sol-Badguy
((i dont think so either but if that was the case they both would be beaten right now and i dont think they want that....lol.))

((yeah... not the most fun way to die... though the fire's pretty))  

Jam-Kiske

Shameless Lunatic

Order Sol-Badguy
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:20 am
::trys to dodge both attacks but is unable to:: "Damn it"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:21 am
::runs in and jumps into Sol grabbing him and pulling him away from the attacks::  

Schala 1981

Schala 1981

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:29 am
::looks at Sol and places her hands on him:: "Cure" ::Sol, was completely healed and his tension was restored::  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:31 am
::Senses Schala's presence:: "SCHALA!" ::A time gate opens in the office, he sees Schala:: "Schala, I knew you were out here, somewhere, and now I have finally found you..." ::Notices all of the combatants:: "IF ANY ONE OF YOU SO MUCH AS TOUCHES MY SISTER, I WILL OBLITERATE YOU WITHOUT HESITATION!!!"  

xXMagus87Xx
Crew

Order Sol-Badguy
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:34 am
::Gets up:: "thanks, maybe now i can finish the last of them off"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:43 am
::looks over at Magus:: "Janus.... is that you, my..... you have grown so big"  

Schala 1981

xXMagus87Xx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:49 am
"Yes... I have gone to the depths of hell and back agan trying to find you... and now that I have, I will make shure that nothing ever harms you ever again." ::Looks over at the others::  
Another Savage Day on Planet Earth

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff