Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Archangel Academy
Teachers lounge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black Death Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:02 am
Ando Folly
POKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey there how are you folly?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:09 am
*Kuro jumps onto her lap*  

Stormraven6
Crew

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:57 pm
is asleep on the couch.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:03 pm
Terentece
is asleep on the couch.

*walks in and turns on TV*  

Black Death Ace
Crew

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:09 pm
master_zolo
Terentece
is asleep on the couch.

what happened to your armour. he asked sitting up from the noise and riubbing his eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:12 pm
Terentece
master_zolo
Terentece
is asleep on the couch.

what happened to your armour. he asked sitting up from the noise and riubbing his eyes.

ahh i left it at home i have another outfit besides my usual demon armor so you have any classes or you juust hanging out here  

Black Death Ace
Crew

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:13 pm
master_zolo
Terentece
master_zolo
Terentece
is asleep on the couch.

ahh i left it at home i have another outfit besides my usual demon armor so you have any classes or you juust hanging out here
checks his watch. nah, ive got one in the morning...im just chilling at the mo (did you sell the armour?)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:16 pm
Terentece
master_zolo
Terentece
master_zolo
Terentece
is asleep on the couch.

checks his watch. nah, ive got one in the morning...im just chilling at the mo (did you sell the armour?)

(no you want to buy it?) so you wana fight i need a workout and i bet you need one too  

Black Death Ace
Crew

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:17 pm
master_zolo
Terentece
master_zolo
Terentece
master_zolo
Terentece
is asleep on the couch.

(no you want to buy it?) so you wana fight i need a workout and i bet you need one too
(no, i just wandered if u wanted my gbot...)nah, im happy here...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:18 pm
Terentece
master_zolo
Terentece
master_zolo
Terentece

(oh ok) well wana watch tv?  

Black Death Ace
Crew

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:19 pm
master_zolo
Terentece
master_zolo
Terentece
master_zolo
Terentece

okie dokies, whats on? he says conjuring aa beer out of the air.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:28 pm
Terentece
master_zolo
Terentece
master_zolo
Terentece

make me one too? k lets watch naruto  

Black Death Ace
Crew

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:34 pm
master_zolo
Terentece
master_zolo
Terentece
master_zolo
Terentece

clicks his fingers and an ice cold beer appears next to you. cool, i like naruto... you know, you really should learn to do that, you know, summon stuff, its really basic. just concentrate on what you want to hold in your hand, and click your fngers.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:38 pm
Terentece
master_zolo
Terentece
master_zolo
Terentece

clicks his fingers and an ice cold beer appears next to you. cool, i like naruto... you know, you really should learn to do that, you know, summon stuff, its really basic. just concentrate on what you want to hold in your hand, and click your fngers.

ok *snaps fingers* and a remote appears beside me wow it worked i cant believe it so what now?  

Black Death Ace
Crew

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:40 pm
master_zolo
Terentece
master_zolo
Terentece
master_zolo
Terentece

ok *snaps fingers* and a remote appears beside me wow it worked i cant believe it so what now?
put naruto on. blaugh  
The Archangel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces