Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaian Starfighter Corps Headquarters
Hanger Main Area Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jadonima
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:01 pm
*silently climbs into the cockpit of my blue and white serator and hit the ignitions.. the engines thrummed to life and it slowly lifted of the ground... i direct it out of the hanger and up and away. i would return in two days...*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:12 pm
Lemitius climbed out of the cockpit of his MR-C0A (Mod R-type Custom 0 A) just as Jad left in his fighter. "Okay...now who's my 'superior'? I have yet to figure this ranking system..." He shrugged and headed to the crytalline core craft he so affectionately named "Entity". As he stepped towards the core, a "hole" opened up and he disappeared within.  

~Sternenlose_Nacht~
Vice Captain

The Kings Fool

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:10 am
I walk into the hanger! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:12 am
They call me Silverwing! 3nodding  

The Kings Fool

Count Lecter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:13 am
Reaper nodded to the new person in the hanger. "G'mornin.."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:19 am
Furuba looked up from her work and saw more people, including Captain Reaper. "Konichiwa."  

Furubaotaku

~Sternenlose_Nacht~
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:33 am
The "hole" opened once again and Lemithius stepped out. As he checked his watch, he began muttering to himself again,"This is taking entirely too long. I'll leave the others for now. Probably won't be using them anytime soon anyway." He wasn't tired. He had pulled numerous all-nighters in his career, and most everyone else in the hanger seemed to be doing justfine as well.

He strode over to Reaper and addressed him. "Head of Security, Reaper I presume?" He held out his hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:02 am
Reaper turned to Lemithius and smiled lightly. He took hold of his hand and shook it firmly. Yes sir, that is me. You are..Lemithius..right? I am sory, I am still learning everyones positions."

Count Lecter

~Sternenlose_Nacht~
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:15 pm
Lemithius always respected a man with a good firm handshake, and Reaper certainly had one. "Aye, me as well. Still trying to figure out who besides Colonel Jad is my superior." He laughed slightly as he said this.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:44 pm
*there was a roar, as a blue and white serator settled into the hanger and to the ground, the cacophony dying as the systems shut down*  

Jadonima
Vice Captain

Jadonima
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:32 pm
*climbs out of the cockpit, his face showing momentary pain and then he had the same neutral face he normally wore...*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:57 pm
Furuba, noticing a person climb out of the newly landed ship had a slight grimance of pain before schooling his face to neutral, walked over to the man, a first-aid kit in her left hand. She gestured towards the small medical area she set up. "Do you need some help?"  

Furubaotaku

~Sternenlose_Nacht~
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:37 pm
Lemiteus looked over his shoulder,"Eh, Furuba? You might want to address the Colonel as 'Sir'." He smiled as he said this. "Just a suggestion."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:03 am
Furuba blushed in embarassmant. She turned to the one Captain Reaper adressed as Lemithius. "Hai. Arigato." Then she turned back to the colonel. The medical officer restated her earlier question; "Do you need some help, sir?"  

Furubaotaku

calebthecat

650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:29 am
*closing a hatch on the helljumper*
okay...lets test the engines...*begins to activate ship*
common baby... comon... comon....yes!!!
we are golden!!!*shuts down engines*
yo reap...come check out the first of our operational fighter/bombers...
now all she needs is a paint job....  
Gaian Starfighter Corps Headquarters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces