Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Lolita Society.

Back to Guilds

Tags: gothic lolita, japanese fashion, lolita 

Reply The Lolita Society.
What did you buy? thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alicedoll

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:17 pm
User Image
Alice & Cheshire Cat plate (set of 2)

User Image
Angelic Pretty shoes

User Image
Angelic Pretty cutsew heart

User Image
BtSSB cutsew (from a really old collection, yay!)

User Image
BtSSB x Novala cardigan

User Image
BtSSB x Novala sweater

User Image
BtSSB Utsunomiya store fukubukuro x 2

User Image
BtSSB headbow

User Image
Angelic Pretty socks  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:15 am
Bought a couple older issues of the GLB, and some jewelery. Aside from that...

User Image
I ought to be paying for this Moitie blouse tonight.  

Cryrin

RozenNightshade

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:35 pm
alicedoll - those things are really nice! I really like the old baby cutsew rofl  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:45 pm
I am waiting for these things to arrive:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. lovely shoes from baby!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I couldn't help wanting this, it's just too cute!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. the skirt of my dreams! (I also loved it in black x white, though)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. i love bloomers heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. i got this as a surprise gift for my boyfriend (he performs visual kei music)

I also bought a black x white headbow from someone online, but I don't have a picture of that.

I noticed that almost all of my stuff is black x black, or black x white!! sweatdrop I love sweet lolita, but I've been too apprehensive to try it.  

RozenNightshade

Countess Erzebeth Bathory

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm getting this dress from eBay.
In black.

biggrin

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:51 am
Cute~!
That Moitie blouse is so cute!

And that Innocent World dress is to die for! Could you share the link to the eBay seller?

MinaMouse

Magnetic Explorer

alicedoll

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:35 pm
User Image
my 2nd Vivienne Westwood bag

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
BtSSB Marie Antoinette skirt (since the JSK was too big on me)  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:30 pm
User Image

Meta Bloomers~

Also recieved one of the items I was expecting, a beaded choker.  

Cryrin

KimikO_ChaN13

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:50 pm
Well I ordered this jsk from BTSSB recently and I'm waiting for it to arrive:
User Image
Here is the website link: http://www.babyssb.co.jp/shopping/jumper/131202/131202-bw.jpg

I'm hoping to buy these two dresses within the next few days when I get my paycheck:
Meta Dress:
User Image

Innocent World Dress:
User Image

I have to of course lose some weight to fit nicely into them but it'll be worth it.

Hey Alice Doll, or any other experienced shoppers, where else do you shop to get good brand stuff other than from there websites because I know Angelic Pretty doesn't ship out to the Us?  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:30 pm
KimikO_ChaN13
Hey Alice Doll, or any other experienced shoppers, where else do you shop to get good brand stuff other than from there websites because I know Angelic Pretty doesn't ship out to the Us?

When I'm on Livejournal, I buy a lot of my brand items from other people in the EGL community. Otherwise, Closet Child is a good place for second hand brand items (You just e-mail them with the item name, number, and your name and address).
You can also buy from other brand websites, and from places such as Yahoo Japan Auctions, that don't otherwise ship outside of Japan, by using a shopping service such as Celga, Crescent Shop, or Rinkya.  

Cryrin

KimikO_ChaN13

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:33 pm
Cryrin
KimikO_ChaN13

When I'm on Livejournal, I buy a lot of my brand items from other people in the EGL community. Otherwise, Closet Child is a good place for second hand brand items (You just e-mail them with the item name, number, and your name and address).
You can also buy from other brand websites, and from places such as Yahoo Japan Auctions, that don't otherwise ship outside of Japan, by using a shopping service such as Celga, Crescent Shop, or Rinkya.

Thank you so much for the tips. I didn't think buying brands was addicting until I actually started to, so now I'm hooked xd .  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:05 pm
KimikO_ChaN13
Cryrin
KimikO_ChaN13

Thank you so much for the tips. I didn't think buying brands was addicting until I actually started to, so now I'm hooked xd .

It really is an addiction. After I got my first piece, I became convinced that Lolita should come with a warning concerning the purchase of your first Brand item, pointing out that once you start, your wallet will never forgive you. XD  

Cryrin

KimikO_ChaN13

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:52 am
Cryrin
KimikO_ChaN13
Cryrin
KimikO_ChaN13

It really is an addiction. After I got my first piece, I became convinced that Lolita should come with a warning concerning the purchase of your first Brand item, pointing out that once you start, your wallet will never forgive you. XD

Absolutely true, I know that I went running and signed up on Rinkya and started bidding once I got my activation codes and everything. I'm currently bidding on an Angelic Pretty bag and two pairs of BTSSB shoes.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:03 pm
User Image
This is mine.  

Cryrin

KimikO_ChaN13

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:47 pm
Awesome buy Cryin! The shirt is to die for!  
The Lolita Society.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff