Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Main Rp
The Role Play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayden8

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:16 pm
dtlsupersayainwarrior
Agility!!!!! *and hits Ayden hard*
Ayden flys back and crashes into a wall and falls to the floor "Ngh!Two can play at this game! Gets up and charges towards Ice "Agillity!!!!" Knocks Ice into the air and appears behind him "Renzokuken!!!!!!!!" Ayden appears on the floor and Ice crashes on the floor  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:49 pm
"Ultimate ice form ahaaaahhhhhahahahahhahaahahaaaaahahaaahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"*turns to a body of ice*"lil b*****d Masineichu!!!!!!*Masineichu a sword attack not ability*  

dtlsupersayainwarrior
Vice Captain

Ayden8

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:06 pm
dtlsupersayainwarrior
"Ultimate ice form ahaaaahhhhhahahahahhahaahahaaaaahahaaahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"*turns to a body of ice*"lil b*****d Masineichu!!!!!!*Masineichu a sword attack not ability*
Stares in amazment "Oh s**t" Snaps out of his daze and readys himself to attack "RENZOKUKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HRAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:10 pm
*Both attacks clash with huge power*"HHHahahhahaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Masineichu!!!!!!!!!!!!"  

dtlsupersayainwarrior
Vice Captain

Ayden8

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:14 pm
dtlsupersayainwarrior
*Both attacks clash with huge power*"HHHahahhahaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Masineichu!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Renzokuken!!!!!!!!!!" An explosion occcurs,Ayden and Ice are left barley standing "This has been pretty fun!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:39 pm

Lumera lands in Mac Anu and wanders in to the cafe and orders a nice warm hot chocolate.  

corami
Vice Captain

Ayden8

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:43 pm
Ayden limps out of the armor shop and passes out in the street  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:47 pm
corami

Lumera lands in Mac Anu and wanders in to the cafe and orders a nice warm hot chocolate.
Hey Lumera*buys ice mocha and a steak*so whats new?  

dtlsupersayainwarrior
Vice Captain

corami
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:52 pm
Lumera takes a sip of her hot chocolate. oh nothing much an adventure here and there the usual how have you been ice?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:55 pm
wakes up and limps towards the cafe and aswsks the bartender for a bag of ice "thanks." takes a seat  

Ayden8

dtlsupersayainwarrior
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:58 pm
Ive been better though Ayden has been better.Hey Ayden....*Helps him over*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:02 pm
dtlsupersayainwarrior
Ive been better though Ayden has been better.Hey Ayden....*Helps him over*
"Hey Ice."  

Ayden8

dtlsupersayainwarrior
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:05 pm
"Hey Lumera this is Ayden.Ayden,Lumera.Guess we are on a date Ayden(Means me and her)".  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:08 pm
dtlsupersayainwarrior
"Hey Lumera this is Ayden.Ayden,Lumera.Guess we are on a date Ayden(Means me and her)".
"Hello Lumera." looks at Ice "So I'm guessing you want me to leave?"  

Ayden8

dtlsupersayainwarrior
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:12 pm
"Ayden and i had a traning lesson,that is why he is limping.I'm briused and cut every where."  
Main Rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games