Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Announcments, Rules and Roleplays
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TomRushen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:25 am
Hey everybody, someone invited me t this guild and I'm not quite sure why, but I accepted because I am a literate roleplayer, and I look forward to using this guild's forums to full effect!

However, I am about to go on holiday so I won't be able to post for a bout a month. I just thought I'd say hi before I leave!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:33 pm
J0!

I'm Nova - not quite sure why I was invited (I don't think I'm actually that great at rping), but I'm glad I was, looking at the forum!  

S S N o v a

Inukamen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:00 pm
Yo all, I'm Inukamen, Inuk for short - I apologise for not posting here when i was invited 2-3 weeks ago, but it was due to personal issues with my father being sick and recently passing away, but now I am back to semi-working with gaia rps and such and the many guild invites i got recently. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:59 pm
Hello. I am a new member, just got accepted today. My name is Zafkiel, but since the name is just too long and too hard to remember, people just call me Zaf or Zaffy. ^^ I love to roleplay and I have been doing so for the past few years, but recently, I gave up and started once again. xP I love anime, and any anime that it is. :3  

Zafkiel

Clockwork Sun

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:24 am
Blah, blah, blah, insert new-guy typical, "Hello I'm new!" shpeil here. I enjoy roleplaying, but every rp forum I've ever been a part of has sadly died (as well as come back from the dead, die again, attempted to be ressurected and killed for health reasons). They probably died because it was a very small amount of close-knit people and we didn't actively recruit. There was no overall plot or anything, it was basically just one gigantic medievil/fantasy world for character development. It was extremely zen-like. But now I'm here. Hoo-rah.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:17 pm
Well, I'm new. I went looking for another literate guild, found this one, applied, and was accepted. Now I'm here. I am most pleased by this. I will do my utmost to not dissappoint those in this guild, with regard to my roleplaying capabilities.  

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Arashi Delvian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:39 pm
Yes, well I am a new member here, you can call me Shado; I was just accepted today after applying not too long ago. I've been roleplaying for a few years now, and am glad to find a group of literate roleplayers, I look forward to getting to know the rest of you.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:47 pm
Hey, I'm a new member. I applied a few days ago and got accepted. Yay!

I'm always ready to Rp especially fantasy themed RP's, count me in!  

Kaereeya

H.o.J

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:37 pm
hewo I wasn't invited here i applied and I'm ready to rp... don't mind my spelling mistakes...I try harder when I'm actually posting on the rp's themselves...anyway I can''t wait to start applying for many rp's and start overtasking and lose track of all games i entered... sweatdrop don't worry I'll try to limit myself to...ummm... 20? biggrin well we'll see...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:40 pm

I bid thee welcome! ::He bows slightly.:: Mage Shiro Yoshiyuki at your service!

Enkidu Awakened

Tipsy Man-Lover

Khumy

4,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:30 am
Hey everyone. I tried applying here a few times, but it somehow didn't work, so I got invited instead. I'm so happy ^^ -pounce hugs everyone- <---- uhm yeah i normally don't do that noobish type of rp-ing ^^;  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:52 am
Uhm...Yo. I'm new here as well. Mind you, if you piss me off I'll go off on you so...Yeah. Simple rule, don't piss me off. xD  

Hellfire1101

[ Rebel ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:34 pm
I am quite pleased to be invited to this guild! I am Ellyn, a roleplayer for years and still strong! I am as literate as I can be, although some thing I am a bit strict with rules. But the stricter the rules, the better the roleplay, I always say.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:29 pm
Eh, hi! Well, I wasn't invited, so I feel a little odd now... But anyhow, my name is CoronaeLegato, Coronae for short. I like fantasy RPs, but really, I can get interested in anything if there's a good storyline involved. I do get unusually irked by one-liners and astericks, but I don't believe I'll have to deal with that here...  

CoronaeLegato

AzuraAzelle

4,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:16 am
I'm not sure if I've introduced myself yet or not. I'm Azura Azelle. Those that have RPed with me know that I'm not the most active of members, but I remain in character when I am on and strive for the best quality in..well..mostly villains. XD.

(I don't have my own internet connection so I mooch of others...sadly the school proxy has blocked Gaia) But I suppose it can't be too bad of a thing, knowing that many people in my school district use gaia is a little pride earning. XD.

Anyway. Hey!  
Announcments, Rules and Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces