Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[Misc] Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:07 pm
CallmeChris
Okay! A little about me! My name is Christina, but you can call me chris XD Obviously by my sn. lol anyway. I like music, art, anime, manga, anything japanese, and alot of other things. I'm 20. I'll be 21 in July. I will most likely be starting college in august. I graduated from a South Carolina High school and i hope to one day travel !

What else.. hmmm. Oh i'm new to gaia and to the guild. And i'm people friendly so feel free to pm me if you want a friend! or even just a shoulder to sob on!

A sn like that makes me want to ask if I can call you Horace.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:12 pm
DeirdreTonbo
CallmeChris
Okay! A little about me! My name is Christina, but you can call me chris XD Obviously by my sn. lol anyway. I like music, art, anime, manga, anything japanese, and alot of other things. I'm 20. I'll be 21 in July. I will most likely be starting college in august. I graduated from a South Carolina High school and i hope to one day travel !

What else.. hmmm. Oh i'm new to gaia and to the guild. And i'm people friendly so feel free to pm me if you want a friend! or even just a shoulder to sob on!

*sigh* Always the troublemaker. If you do that, Anna suggests calling you Biff. xd  

Saria Mithril

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:25 pm
Saria Mithril
DeirdreTonbo
CallmeChris

*sigh* Always the troublemaker. If you do that, Anna suggests calling you Biff. xd
SWEET~!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:19 am
Haha please don't XD sweatdrop  

CallmeChris

The Magus Sisters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:15 pm
Hello everyone! My name is Mishal, it's pronounced like 'Michelle'. I'm 14, and my birthday is October 30th (Scorpio pride biggrin ). I like to play video games a lot, and blog. I like to chat on forums a lot too... my favorite manga is the Tarot Cafe, my favorite anime is Gravitation. My favorite band is Kill Hannah, and my favorite color is black. I want to become a photographer or any other type of 'artist' in the media (journalist, director, etc) And that's pretty much me in a nutshell.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:38 am
Welcome to the guild, Mishal! My name's Saria, and I'm 25% of the crew around here. 3nodding  

Saria Mithril

The Magus Sisters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:25 pm
Hi Saria! It's nice to meet you (:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:24 am
Hi; I'm new here. [duh] n__n

My name's Catherine; I'm 15 and I live near Montreal [Canada].
I've been on Gaia since August 2003, and I'm pretty much addicted. ^^;

Uhmm...I like a lot of things. Anime, of course. Video games. Art in general. Music. Punk culture. And my favorite thing in the world is band slash. I just love to read/write slash fanfics about my favorite bands, hehe. ^-^ <33

I draw and write a lot. I'm also pretty skilled at making graphics and layouts. But yeah, that's basically the only things I can do correctly... ;;>>

Uhmm. Oh, and I like 'people' in general, for the record.
I fall in love, and then check what gender they are. >w<;;

Peroxyde

MistressQuistis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:10 pm
Umm...this really isn't my first time here, but I haven't been on Gaia for a very long time, so I'll just say Hi again.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:46 pm
Hi my name is Mai. ^_^ I'm obviously new
to this community, or else you would have seen
me around somewhere being my ditzy self V_v;;.
But yeah, I'm 17 years old and live somewhere
in the U.S.

I love to read, write and draw. Out those things I'm
happy to say I read the best XD. If you ever want to
check out my horrible art it's in my journal.
Meep, more on me. I love to play DDR, but my fear
of change keeps me at Light Mode forever. *nods*
Whoo . . . *rolls eyes*

For years now I've been searching for the perfect
roleplaying buddy. One day maybe one day this
dream that I have will come true *holds up a flag*
Yes *hopes* One day I shall find you!

I mainly wander around Gaia looking for what to do.
I miss the good old days when you could start an rp
or a tavern setting and have it going into page 800.
I mean seriously where did everyone who was sooo
utterly devoted and literate go!? I remember my
first RP Tavern . . . it reached page 900 *cries*

I remember when I was a str- anyway. I love to RP
and meet new people. o-O Damn I ranted for a
long time there. *still has more to say*

I'm currently working on a series of
fanfictions on fanfiction.net. My profile if anyone ever wants to
flame me because you're bored. Hmm I think
that's it. If you ever want to talk to me feel free
to pm me at any time ^_^

User Image

Mai Naotaki

Shameless Man-Lover

9,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tipsy 100

Choke.Lover.Choke.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:03 pm
O_O
And my paranoia kicks in...

Anyway.
Hiya. My name's Jessica - please call me Jess - and I'm a Scorpio as well.
I adore music.
I also enjoy roleplaying, anime pictures, photography, art of any kind, the fine arts, and coming up with profiles for characters I hardly ever use.
Vague, I know.
I'm rather pathetic.
Ho hum...if there's anything else you'd like to know, simply ask!
<3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:02 pm
Hey everyone. I've joined so now everyone can be happy!

So yeah..

Kaagwantan

Akai_ryu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:10 pm
-waves to all the people- Hello, welcome to the guild.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:17 pm
Kaagwantan
Hey everyone. I've joined so now everyone can be happy!

So yeah..

Welcome! Glad you decided to join^^  

Ia Petite Mort

ReiAmoon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:45 am
Thank you so much for accepting my request to join. My friends call me JET. Mainly because after I marry my fiance' that J.E.T. will be my initials. Yes, my fiance' os a male. But I am also Bisexual. Much like my character, Rei, I am slightly shy and timid. I can be outgoing but I first have to know who I am around in order to do so. I am a junior in college. I am 22 years old. My Major is philosophy and my minor is Pre-law. I plan on becoming an Immigrational Attorney in Chicago.

As for my future husband and myself, we are swingers. But oddly enough only with Females as I only wish to 'enjoy the company' of other females and no other males besides my fiance'. I know it is somewhat of an add relationship. But we are also a couple who has no jelousy. Which I am exceptionally greatful for.

My Birthday is in November, which means I am a scropio. I am also an Intalian and my fiance' is Irish. I love role playing, drawing, writing, reading. I absolutly enjoy the beach ares and city life. I am actually stuck here in Charleston, Illinios. I feel comfortable in putting this because I doubt anyone wishes to actually 'hunt' me down. If there are any other questions, then please ask.  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff