Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[Misc] Random chatter around bar, drinks are on Saria! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's hotter?
Aenakume (Yes!)
47%
 47%  [ 9 ]
Saria Mithril (No!!!! Pick Aena -^!!)
52%
 52%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 19

Aenakume

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:22 pm
"Stupid? What for?" Aena points to the bar, "Here we serve ourselves, cherie, but vodka! Good choice! I think I'll just keep ignoring the white chocolate mocha's though."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:25 pm
"Fine then...The mocha's will ignore you too." She pulled her eye lid down and stuck her tongue out at Aena. Her shiny tongue ring making a good addition. "Oh, because everyone's RP'ing it out....I've never done that before..."  

[Bang Bang]

Aenakume

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:34 pm
Aw, I only started doing that because Nartair and Saria did. ^_^ I think it makes it a little more fun cause you can do actions and speak. I'm not really "roleplaying" because it's not a character, c'est moi. I'm just putting what I wanna say in "" and then adding some actions outside really.

Hey, I'm putting together a profile for your rp, but I'm having trouble finding a picture I like. I gave my favourite to Sa, so I need a new one. So far I likes this, but I dunno who she is, and I don't have any better pictures.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y248/Aenakume/11609811085443271501.jpg  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:39 pm
OOOOO Sexay! I likie. I'm not much of a decisions person. I usually say, "Whatever you want" So I don't think I'd be a good person to come to. Umm...What ever you want. LOL.  

[Bang Bang]

Aenakume

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:41 pm
Gotcha, good advice. ^_^ I wanna find out if the girl in that picture is a character in something, so I can find more pics of her - at least one with her face (not reflected in a knife ^_^).  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:42 pm
Yea. She's hot though.  

[Bang Bang]

Aenakume

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:54 pm
Oh yeah, she's smokin. Aw, I can't find nothing. I think I'm just gonna use that pic.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:57 pm
Heh, okay.  

[Bang Bang]

Aenakume

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:02 pm
Ooo! Ooo! I know! I just thought of someone. Google images don't fail me now!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:51 pm
"You don't like it when I whisper french?" Anna smiles at Saria, "Hey, you made dinner yet? Wanna go out to jack's?"  

Aenakume

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:55 pm
"Allright," Saria smiles, glad to be out of making dinner, "It's a date. I'll come over to your place."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:56 pm
"Right on! Let me find my pants!"  

Aenakume

[Bang Bang]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:05 pm
"Hey uuh...Aena...Did you know your loosing at the vote?" Pfreak smiles innocently, not trying to rub it in even though its obvious. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:12 pm
Aena gives Punkfreak a look that could cut glass. "Saria has meddled with the machinations of democracy! Nevertheless, I shall prevail! Just give justice a chance to work."

"Anyway, I don't recall saying to Sa that dinner was on me. Boy is she gonna be pissed when she gets here." ^_^  

Aenakume

[Bang Bang]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:17 pm
Pfreak starts cracking up laughing, her face changing pink. She finally regains herself and says, "But....I mean...Of coarse I voted for you. Yea...I did....And I'm not just saying that."  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games