Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 799 800 801 802 803 804 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:33 pm
AD - High maintenance???? Not the girls I date, I like the type that would rather stay home and watch tv and look like they just woke up. (what I normally look like when at home) Anyone that needs to look perfect all the time is not date worthy in my book, I like the simple things.

I never walked in late for a class, I just never showed up. You get in less trouble if your missing than if you stroll in 10+ minutes late. (at least at my school)

And anyone that take an hour to get ready, with the exception of getting ready for a big event type deal, needs to rethink priorities. No one shold need an hour to get ready. I'm a 30 minute or less girl myself, and that includes bathroom stuff and getting dressed.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:41 pm
oni - SPELL CHECK! MYFREAKINGGOD!

Akahoshi - I guess I just know a lot of girly women, then. I'm a one-hour-to-get-ready girl, but that's only because I sleep through my alarm for 15 minutes of it, then spend at least 20 on the computer.

At my school, students were known to walk in ten minutes before class ended, just so they could turn in their homework. The professors rarely said anything; I guess they thought they were lucky that the students showed up at all.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Songjewel

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 10:04 pm
I take about an hour to get ready in the morning. Including breakfast time. Sometimes it includes computer time. If I'm not washing my hair, I can cut it down to 30 minutes. If I don't shower, I can be out in 10. I'm a no-make-up person, and I can always comb my hair on the road or in class.

Ashram - NO! *clings to subject with pointy, sharp teeth*

Don't feel obligated to reply to this. It's just a strung-out and horribly frustrated rant/stream of consciousness post.

Ashram_VII

It's a very blatant generalization, but in America at least (or to narrow it down further, in the areas I've lived) the burley men are usually athletes, more specifically football players. Let's just say that about...oh...80% of them are...well...not the most reliable types when it comes to relationships.

The following has some generalizations where I say "no one" that might not apply to every person on the planet. Deal with it. biggrin

Ick, football players. No, no, men have to have the right balance of awesome arms and hands, confidence, and personality. No one likes a guy that's always moping about himself or putting himself down. If you can't like yourself, how are other people gonna? And I can't be attracted to people who aren't intelligent. It's the biggest turn-off in the world. Maybe I'm weird, but I can't just look at a pic of a guy and go gaga. It's hollow, there's nothing there that stirs me. Words are my biggest turn-on. Ever. Ultimate hotness. I can get turned on faster by being talked to than looking at pictures. ^^

My bf is an ex-marine...so he had a chance to develop some muscle without the sports jock thing. Unfortunately he promptly broke his ankle skydiving and sat on the couch for a summer, yeilding a goodly amount of pudge. stare But we have our motivations for him to get rid of that this summer. *grins* yes we do. But we won't speak of it on Gaia, my precious. It's rated R.

As for being shot down when you ask a girl out...Most of the time if a stranger asks me out I will say no. It's nothing personal. But I don't actively look for guys...assuming I am single, I like to do what I love and have fun. If I grow close to someone while doing that stuff...then I start a relationship. I don't know how other girls do it, but it seems to me that spending some time doing something with the other person before you put on relationship pressure is a good idea. If they don't want to do any of the things that you would have fun doing...Why are you asking them out, exactly?

Oh yeah, I dunno who else this applies to, but it is SO true for me. It's how I got my current bf of over 6 months. Anyone who rejects a free backrub is either crazy or has personal space issues. (not necessarily bad) So learn how to use your hands. And if you're willing to give someone a backrub for friendly reasons, to help them out, you'll soon get tons of great practice. ^^

The way to a girl's front is through her back. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 10:26 pm
Ha ha, girls are silly. And they have COOTIES! ewww..
Those are bad.

Laitue- whee Thanks for giving the link (and to AD for actually asking), I've been opening up your profile and refreshing the last few days trying to find it -.-;;  

Evil Spoon Child

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 11:06 pm
Heeh heeh, nice post Sj. x3

Lotsa people have these,"Horrible Relationships" because thats what they do, is go for looks or other things and just jump into relationships. My friends seem to fall in love with each other all the time, it gets really annoying. D:

I don't know what I like, if you can stand me I guess thats good enough. xD;

AD~ Eee, I got some manly girl friends then. xD

Laitue~ Hey, there are some things that just need to be taken care of in the morning. Dx Like, I gel my hair. Thats a good amount of time in itself, the way I do my hair. x_@;

ESC~ Omgawsh, I so agree. D: I got my shots, so Im safe. >D  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 1:22 am
*Finally decided to put on her black complex jacket* xd ;;

Hoshi >> No big 3nodding *hugs*

Current conversation >>
I'm not too fond of guys with big muscular arms xd *Yaoi fan* A little muscle is alright, nice to squeeze wink I find guys who are intelligent/artsy/poetic are one of my turn-ons XD Which prettymuch explains how I got into the relationship with Hakkai-koi xp I don't like guys who're only about "Dude~like...did you like...see that car...dude~narley~" =_=;;

And metrosexual guys are alright xd At least they know how to make themselves look presentable. I've seen guys walk into class wearing shirts with stripes and baggy pants O_o;; And slippers...eck.

And I'm a one-hour-to-go girl ='D And I dare say I'm a tad girly (I admit I can't look away from accessory shops or kiosks...I HAVE to get something from there ._.) I tend to do the whole nine-yards in the bathroom, wash hair --> Use that expensive soap --> Scrub --> Wash j00r face! --> Brush el teeth --> Extensive scanning of wardrobe --> Finally decide what to wear --> Find suitable chokers/bangles/bracelets/rings --> Walk out

DX  

Memai-kins

Xalome

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 6:46 am
20-30 minutes if I don't go on the computer for me. No makeup and with my hair I can just wash it, run my fingers through it a few times in the shower and it looks fine.

ESC: xd It seems everyone likes this thing.

Koji: Now I'm curious as to how the hell you do your hair that it takes that long. gonk

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 8:56 am
xd This is one of the most humorous mornings I've had in a long time! And I owe it all to GASOC. whee

AD>> Indeed, I guess it just goes to show that too much of anything can be a bad thing. It's one of life's stranger predicaments.

Your story about your room makes me consider myself a total slob when it comes to my room. xd Everything where it should be, all nice and organized...alphabetically. Very intriguing 3nodding

My sister's room, when she's home...is a combination of a train wreck, tornado and earthquack happening simultaneously.

Lang>> I think Oni needs to be punished...in the most gruesome of ways. twisted Hurtin' yer feelin's like tha-it!

Songjewel>> !!!!! xd xd xd !!!!!

Your post made my day, and it's only morning!

Back rubs = greatness

Turn ons, eh? O.o I haven't had much...how do you say...experience with what "turns me on." So I can offer nothing to the conversation. Ah well  

T H I N N

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 8:59 am
I can't agree more with Sj ... xd

ANYWHO, most I take is usually 15-25 minutes tops... that is unless i only have had 1-3 hours of sleep, at which moment i wake up I'll be the grumpiest man on earth... and possibly the clumsiest one too xd ;;; to which my speed of dressing up drops dramatically into the 45 minute barrier ._.;;;  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 8:59 am
you guys take waay to long to get ready in the mourning. though i usually take a half an hour. though when i oversleep it can take me only five minutes. like today, i was reading a book for to long in bed.

Abandoned Dreams
oni - SPELL CHECK! MYFREAKINGGOD!

DAMN IT!...

and i thought i was doing wo well too. gonk  

oni cypress

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 9:59 am
Sj - "Personal space issues" right here. I do not hug/accept backrubs/shake hands (if I can help it). stare

Memai - Muscles are ok. Muscles to the point of 90-degree angles and bulging veins is NOT ok. Ew. Gack. Moving on.

Koji - Seriously. My hair reaches my waist and I rarely spend more than 5 minutes on it.

Ashram - My room is a good illustration of my brain. Needless to say, I love being there. xd

oni - I have never, ever, seen anyone type "jeaz." It's...unworldly.

Laitue - Oh, I totally forgot: Thank you!! xd I love that picture.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 11:11 am
razz

AD: I have a friend who types worse. Once I had to proof read a story for him. It was 10 pages. I nearly shot myself. I think I still have it saved on my computer...

Have you ever seen a human, thinking it was correct and after reading it over themselves, write footprince?

Also, good thing you don't know my IRL. I hug like mad. Touch in general actually. ><

Edit: I found it

Quote:
A short hooded figure in a dark black cloak splattered with mud quickly and softly moved from shadow to shadow finding foot prince of wealthy travelers that have lots of wealth to share or pore people that could use a little wealth. Then with his expert tracking skills she spots foot prince in the mud of bare feet that are not very deep so it would seem that the traveler have nothing. He decides to fallow the tracks to give the pore traveler some money from his last assassination

Xalome

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 12:06 pm
My hair is easy, get hair wet, shampoo it up, rinse, repeat but replace shampoo with conditioner. And then I'm ready to go, I have that nice no need for a brush hair plus it's short now so the air dye time is lower.

I must admit I was and hour+ person when it came to getting ready, and that did not include computer and sleep in time. But then I stop carring what I wore, I've gone to school in pjs and slippers just because I didn't want to look for clothes. So now I'm 30 minutes or less, not carring does wonders.

Memai - Thanks *hugs*

AD - I'm not big on the touchy touchy stuff IRL unless I'm dating the person . Online I don't really care, there a bit of a difference. I also don't like getting my picture take.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 12:09 pm
AD>> I know what you mean, one's personal room is a great place to be. 3nodding

Laitue>> Foot prince?! Genius! I LOVE IT!!

Heh heh...that reminds me of my days of helping college professors read over freshman level papers, looking for grammatical errors. Best one yet: (and this was a college level paper)

"1. u needs money."

Depending on what kind of morning it is or how much sleep I got the previous night...I generally take 15-25 minutes to shower and get ready for the day. In some situations, I can be done as quickly as eight minutes. (i.e. getting ready to go on vacation, because our family gets up really early and I just go back to sleep in the van anyway xd )  

T H I N N

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 12:28 pm
Evil Spoon Child
Ha ha, girls are silly. And they have COOTIES! ewww..
Those are bad.
<3!
This makes the most sense to me, out of everything else that's been said here.
Of course, replace the word "Girls" with the word "Relationships" and we have my view.

Oh, and on the 'getting ready' front, if my hair is already to my liking, then I take about 10 minutes. (Most of which is spent looking for my keys/gloves/etc.) .... but if my hair is not making me happy, I'll be taking about an hour and a half... >_>

Ashram > Oni only hurt my sarcastic feelings. You know, the ones that really don't give a damn. biggrin  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 799 800 801 802 803 804 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games