Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 805 806 807 808 809 810 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iyou

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 11:44 am
xd I don't know, but YFU hasn't told me anything about my host family yet. I could very well end up sleeping with cows on a farm in Hokkaido or something.

Nice sig, btw. whee

---

Erg. Just now I decided to check and see if I could buy a shirt I've been meaning to get for a while for a discount price in the Marketplace. I got two results - and the buy prices were 1750g and 2000g. The shirt costs 540g in the store. I mean... urgh! Do people really believe that someone's going to come along and buy their stuff if they try and pull things like that? It either says something about their intelligence, or their opinion of the intelligence of their potential buyers.

Sorry, I guess I've been especially sensitive to idiocy lately. stressed  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 3:59 pm
Iyou~ Omgawsh yey. x3 I'll PM you my adress. ^ ^

Ew, the Marketplace isn't all that great for discounts anymore. D: I wanted a pair of boots, and they where almost 2k over the price they originally where. Seriously, who's gonna pay that much for some cruddy boots. @_ @;

SJ~ I'd write to you, but I suck at writing. xD; The page would just be full of a bunch of scribbles and little scratch marks. xD;  

Chibi Koji

Xalome

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 4:47 pm
On second thought.. let's not go to the Marketplace.

Tis a silly place.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 5:32 pm
AD>> Maybe I'm afraid of what you would DO with said undergarments. surprised

Spoon Man>> Don't mention it, I enjoy critiquing writing. 3nodding

Sj>> Congrats. on your 4.0ness! 3nodding

Sending letters? Hmm...if you want you can send me some and I'll write back. How long are you going to be at this camp?

Iyou>> Gosh...I'd like a trinket from Japan, but I can't think of what I'd want specifically. gonk (like I said earlier, there are to many things!)

Hmm...I'll get back to you on that via PM. (along with my address!)

Laitue>> Indeed, yes...It's only a model.

Ssshhhh... ninja  

T H I N N

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 6:04 pm
Iyou - Why does the idea of Japanese cows amuse me so thoroughly?!

Thanks. Found it in some awful Flash movie.

Laitue - xd ! It's only a model.

Ashram - ...Ok, I usually wear undergarments. I dunno where your sick mind has been.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 6:08 pm
AD>> Probably in the gutter xp

Underpants for president!
Underpants, the freshmaker!

By the by...what's with the Tornberry and Pimpin' Cactaur? O.o  

T H I N N

Xalome

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 7:10 pm
Me and my friends spent 20 minutes today quoting that movie. XD

Cuz we're cool like that.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 8:00 pm
oh yeah! well i was Tim the Enchanter when my friends did it for a school talent show... in seventh grade.  

oni cypress

Songjewel

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 8:31 pm
AD - yes, supposedly I can get mail in "teh Wilderness," although I don't know my address yet. Once I get it I will PM it to you guys. xd I'll be at camp for 10 weeks, so there'll be plenty of time for me to get it. But if you don't give me your addies, remember I have to get mail from you before I can write back!

Koji - omg, scribbles and scratches from teh Koji? Who could ask for anything more? gonk

For now, I'm going to go to bed because this dial-up is driving me crazy! crying  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 9:49 pm
so, I have no clue what people said.... except for Memai, Iyou, and Sj

Memai - xd I already have a mule kthx... don't want shiro running as a woman too >>;;; even for Sneaky b***h skills.... ninja

or DO I? xd

Iyou - I already pwned...err....pmed you xd ;;;;

Sj - xd I said anything would be fine! anywho it's your gift... it caan be anything, and I wouldn't mind... besides, it was YOU who suggested the naughty pic anywho xp but seriously.... stick to the original plan 3nodding

and yes! I can write stuff to you 3nodding .... just need the address :3

*pwns...err...pm's you ninja  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 9:58 pm
Memai Shirosaki
Shiro >>...... And stop pestering me T-T I know you sleep in my compy room when I'm away domokun How else could those pop tarts disappear so quickly.

xd SO not true!!! DX the ONLY way to travel to malasya and straight into your room to EAT your poptarts would be if i had 1337-neenjah-powars that aallowed me to "astral-project" halfway across the globe, enter YOUR room, and nibble on poptarts.....waitaminute! eek

this sounds like a few dreams I've been having as of recent! xd heart

and congrats on the 4-point o Sj! >w< <333  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 1:15 am
*points viciously at Shiro* You fiend!! crying

SJ >> I'll write to you xd But my handwritting is all...big and...childish xp

Iyou >> Sent my address already xd ;;

AD >> Is...Cactaur pimping out Tornberry? o.o;;  

Memai-kins

Evil Spoon Child

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 1:43 am
Iyou- I have pwned you my name and address. Keep it secret, keep it safe ninja it is THE ONE ADDRESS O:

Maybe keep on eye out for Jojo's Bizarre Adventure posters, and if you see anything related to this Giant Robot guy (left) let me know if you can, I'm curious as to what might exist 'over there' that I can't find 'over here' :3

SJ- Man, I haven't sent anyone a letter since.. a long time ago. I'm not sure I remember how O_o : P Are collages okay too?  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 7:05 am
Sj - All right. Don't forget to PM your addy when you get it!

Memai - I don't think so... They were just walking down the street when Cactuar pulled out a pimp hat and started Pimp Walking... Don't ask me, ok? I found it at Newgrounds.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Songjewel

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 10:42 am
Shiro Harukaze

Sj - xd I said anything would be fine! anywho it's your gift... it caan be anything, and I wouldn't mind... besides, it was YOU who suggested the naughty pic anywho xp but seriously.... stick to the original plan 3nodding

and yes! I can write stuff to you 3nodding .... just need the address :3

*pwns...err...pm's you ninja

Ohmygod, you SO lie! scream I said I was drawing you a cute lil chibi and you said, "oh, I thought you were sending me a naughty pic." How exactly is that my suggestion?

I just got owned by a driving exam. sweatdrop Apparently 8 hours of practice spread out over two years isn't enough for me to get a license. Imagine that. stare I swear, my parents are so stupid sometimes..."oh, you haven't driven anything in 6 months? Don't worry, we'll let you practice for an hour before the test. You'll be FINE!"

I forgot to take off the PARKING BREAK! I drove around for freaking 10 minutes with the parking break on and didn't realize it until I got back to the DMV and parked...and tried to pull the parking break. Oh gee, oops...it's already up. sweatdrop

On another note...I have the addy now. I'll send it to everyone I remember asking for it...if I miss you, you can always get it from Shiro or AD. ^^  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 805 806 807 808 809 810 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games