Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 806 807 808 809 810 811 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T H I N N

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 11:04 am
Sj>> gonk Well that's no good ... not passing the driving exam = the not gooness. Better luck next time I suppose. neutral

I was looking through your art contest entries, you've got some really good ones from people! eek

AD>> Ah ... Newgrounds. That explain everything.

(and I just saw the video that your recent image came from mrgreen it was ... interesting xd )  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 1:25 pm
Sj - Ohh, man. Sorry to hear about your driving exam. Those things are nerve-wracking. You'll do better next time. 3nodding

Ashram - That's one of the best movies ever.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Nyome

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 1:43 pm
Ashram_VII
Nyome>> GCD? O_o

Did well on the multiple choice and not feeling to good on the essays? Hmm ... I wouldn't worry to much about it, but if you ever need help with techniques on writing essays, drop me a line and I'll help you as best I can. 3nodding (I'm a wiz *I guess* at writing essays)

Yeah. ^^; it's complicated.

Egh, it wasn't essay writing techniques, since I've long mastered the art of BSing on essays I have no clue about. But this kind of thing... if you know it, you know it, if you don't, you're screweed. ^^; Thank you though~

Abandoned Dreams

Nyome - You probably did better on your test than you think, so don't worry too much. heart Good to have you back, though..

Aww, thank you AD. ^^;

(( when I was skimming the page,all I read was "I can't fit a generator into my pants" and I went " O__O;; " before I realized you guys were talking about PS XD; ))

Songjewel>> ... XD; omg.
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 4:56 pm
Song - Oh my goodness... I've done that too! whee Don't feel too bad about it - I must've driven 20 miles with the parking break on, and only realized it when I got home and noticed the car smelled curiously of burning rubber. xd  

Iyou

oni cypress

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 5:07 pm
good thing i only have my permit, i always get reminded by my dad. i can always eventually tell though. the car acts like a drunken squealling mule.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 6:18 pm
The late Mitch Hedberg said,

"One time I drove 10 miles with the emergency brake on. That doesn't say a lot for me, but it REALLY doesn't say much for the emergency brake. It shouldn't be called the 'emergency brake', it should be called the 'emergency make your car smell funny'."  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Iyou

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 6:41 pm
Abandoned Dreams
The late Mitch Hedberg said,

"One time I drove 10 miles with the emergency brake on. That doesn't say a lot for me, but it REALLY doesn't say much for the emergency brake. It shouldn't be called the 'emergency brake', it should be called the 'emergency make your car smell funny'."

xd So, so true. <3  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 9:00 pm
In the best intrest of the people in this city I've not yet attempted to drive.

I've done bumpercars.

I drive like I'm drunk when I'm not.
xd

Xalome

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 11:02 pm
I don't need to drive, I have chauffeurs. cool

All my friends got their permits/liscences, so I get to bum rides everywhere. xd . . . sweatdrop

Quote:
Laitue - You see this name, you think dirty.

xd *Gigglesnort.*  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 6:17 am
Chibi Koji

Quote:
Laitue - You see this name, you think dirty.

xd *Gigglesnort.*

It's true razz  

Xalome

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 8:32 am
Laitue - I can say with a fair degree of certainty that driving irl is not really like driving bumpercars... For starters, the aim of real driving is NOT to hit other people...  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 9:00 am
Chibi Koji
I don't need to drive, I have chauffeurs. cool

All my friends got their permits/liscences, so I get to bum rides everywhere. xd . . . sweatdrop

I have about 6 friends just like you, Koji. I've considered shooting all of them at least once. biggrin

Seriously, license = freedom. biggrin  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 9:08 am
I wish I had an intelligent reply, but...

Lang! Your SIG! *flails wildly* What the hell?!  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 9:13 am
LoL yeah. That's my brother for you...  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 9:16 am
Ahhhh. That explains...quite a bit.  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 806 807 808 809 810 811 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games