Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:39 pm
kinda reminds me of the whole dead fish wrapped in a newspaper thing, except this time the fish would come alive and slice your head of with a fish katana of DOOM eek  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:53 am
...why do I hang out with you guys again >>;  

clubanimon
Crew

Ayaji
Crew

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:19 am
You know you love us...besides, don't you have a fish weapon stored in the freezer yourself?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:08 pm
Maeth
So who'd you kill to get grounded for that long??

ummmm thats a good question maybe it was that teacher that gave me that bad grade ohhh well all i know is that i'm grounded  

1337one

1337one

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:12 pm
Kazu Faiya
That one looked too weird to me. xd : Course most people would say my DDR addiction is weird.

>,> I passed Cutie Chaser on Heavy mode again. Only happenes once in a blue moon for me. I still suck.

u suck at that game game i dout i can even play on the easyest setting light or what ever  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:15 pm
Kazu Faiya
xd Not everyone is out to kill their reletives. Me on the other hand. *pulls out a frozen fish with rusty nails poking out the sides.* I have two verry annoying prissy sisters to kill. Youngest one goes first.

yeahhh!!!! can i help  

1337one

Ayaji
Crew

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:54 pm
You know you can quote multiple people in the same post....That way you don't have to post so many times in a row^^'  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:50 am
1337one
Kazu Faiya
xd Not everyone is out to kill their reletives. Me on the other hand. *pulls out a frozen fish with rusty nails poking out the sides.* I have two verry annoying prissy sisters to kill. Youngest one goes first.

yeahhh!!!! can i help

Oh, you want to kill her too?
As long as I get the head, you can go for it.  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:26 am
[insert annoying horribly bad dubbed little girl voice here *i.e raspy man trying to sound like a girl*] I'm gonnnnnaaa tttelllll on you Kazu!!!![/insert]

BTW I say your layout on tektek biggrin
I was looking through and I saw you name and I was like, "I KNOW HIM....HER!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:03 pm
Ayaji
You know you love us...besides, don't you have a fish weapon stored in the freezer yourself?

no, my roomates ate it.  

clubanimon
Crew

Ayaji
Crew

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:00 pm
Nails and all? they must have been hungry...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:20 am
Radjulon
[insert annoying horribly bad dubbed little girl voice here *i.e raspy man trying to sound like a girl*] I'm gonnnnnaaa tttelllll on you Kazu!!!![/insert]

BTW I say your layout on tektek biggrin
I was looking through and I saw you name and I was like, "I KNOW HIM....HER!"

Hahahaha! Now your starting to sound exactly like my target. Only her usual tactic is annoy me to death, say rude things to me, wait for me to get mad enough to react (either yell or actually hit her) and then run and tell mommy. Its the oldest child syndrome I swear it. Even though I was being antagonized because I reacted I'm the bad guy. I'm the "example" Yeeesh. I would find this happening far less anoying if she was like 3 or something, but she acts like this at 14 years old. Just wont grow up, that child.

eek I talk too much...

Hahaha anyways, yup, my old layouts get donated to tektek when I plan on making a new one. Though the mess of a profile thats there now is for Eden when I finish with it. I usually let my friends snatch my coding for their own profile. I shoulda picked an easier layout for Edens. *death by coding.*  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Lasreaine

Seeker

6,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:24 am
I like that word... Tek-Tek. It's almost as neat as Riki-ticki Tavi, but not as rythmical. I want a pet mongoose.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:43 am
rikitikitavi!!!!! heart heart heart  

clubanimon
Crew

Ayaji
Crew

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:16 am
That was such a cute story...
lol, the one for fun names was the one about the little chinese boy though...Rikki-tikki-tembo-no-sei-rembo-cherri-berri-raunchi-pip-perri-pembo. The poor second son had to say that name so many times^^'  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games