Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 818 819 820 821 822 823 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 10:01 pm
Akahoshi - We'd always planned on doing that on campus, complete with taping giant exclamation points to popsicle sticks and chasing residents with them. *sigh* Kudos to you for actually doing it, though! xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 10:33 pm
Koji- SoOoOo good!

AD- You look burnt, or dead

Anyhoo

We interrupt this broadcast to ask you one question: "How cool is this woman?"  

Evil Spoon Child

Xalome

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:03 am
ESC: Well, I can't read the whole article but she sounds damn amazing.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 8:13 am
Still can't talk, but at least it doesn't feel like I'm coughing up peices of my lungs anymore. I woke up to a spinning room though, so walking to the bathroom proved to be an interesting challange.

AD - It's really fun to do weird stuff like that, you should have done it. Also your sig make me remember to avoid Episode III.  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 9:15 am
ESC - I miss videogames. I miss my mom.

Akahoshi - Gonk. Do you think it's another cold?

Ugh, I'm going to have to see Ep. III for...the experience. My friends and I always see the SW movies, no matter how horrible they are.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 9:40 am
AD - It's most likely a cold.

I went to see Episode I, and was horribley pissed off after watching it. It was the worst thing I ever saw. I love the trilogy (4,5,6), and the two seasons of the cartoon fillers were good. I still haven't seen Episode II and have no intention to.

Anyway I have all of Invader Zim again so I'm kinda happy, but I have a headache so I'm going to take an advil and then take a nap for a couple hours.

Nightie Night heart  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

T H I N N

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 9:58 am
AD>> That's pretty much the reason I'm going to go see Episode III. Now, if the previews are a clear indication of the "goodness" of the movie...I might come away from it pleased. 3nodding

Hoshi>> If you came away from Episode I pissed off...you would probably come away from Episode II wanting to kill many, many people. (the only thing good about it, IMO, is the last...thirty minutes, because it's all the fighting, and Yoda going berserk biggrin )

Spoon Man>> That article makes me happy. biggrin

Random Note :: My parents are on their way to Mississippi to see my dad's mom. She's not doing well and the doctor's are saying that she doesn't have long to live. I'm remaining optomistic, because she had a scare last week where the doctor's said the same thing and she ended up being ok.

Anyways, my dad may not have any of his parents soon...so...If you can keep my dad's side of the family in your thoughts, I'd greatly appreciate it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 12:22 pm
Akahoshi - Invader Zim! heart

Feel better soon.

Ashram - I just want to see Darth Vader kill stuff. That's all.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Nyome

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 1:42 pm
AD>> I change my wallpaper every week. XD for the past month, i've been using the ones you made me. ^^; heart but I felt like a simple one was good for a change.

@__@; I'm actually more surprised to see people using my IC art wallpaper. XD; I should draw a better one when I have time.

Ashram>> Awww... I hope your grandmother gets better. ; ; *hopes for the best*

And yay. ;D I feel all bubbly and stuff, though that might be from the sprite I just had. ^^;

:O I can't do the sell and resell stuff. XD too paranoid that I'll never be able to rebuy it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 2:15 pm
Nyome - The ones I made? redface You're so silly.

While I'm inclined to say, "Don't you dare feel obligated to do IC art," another part of me says, "OOOOHHH! *fangirly squeal*" Classic. heart  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Iyou

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 3:25 pm
I actually hear that Episode III is a good one - a few of my friends mentioned that the reviews said that it was on par with the original trilogy. So many of my friends are going to the midnight screening tonight... I'm so jealous. gonk

Ashram - Sorry to hear about your grandma. sad My paternal grandma is actually in the hospital too (blood infection, I hear), so I'll definitely add yours to my prayers.

Akahoshi - Room...spinning? Are you sure you don't need to see a doctor? confused

AD - xd Your sig... ohmigod... heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 3:34 pm
Ashram- Ouyeah, they look interesting. But must be kinda hard to draw with them because I tend to use the keyboard when drawing.

Buy you probably don't care~! 8D

Nyommemmommy- I hardly change my wallpaper.. And it usually happens when one of my favorite artists does new art and when it cualifies for my walpaper. 8O

XOMG. STAR WARS. I have tickets for the premier. 12:01
I AM SO THERE. cool  

Noriko M. Chijinu

Dapper Lunatic

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 3:36 pm
In other news: I found a site with Xenosaga II's OST! <333333333

Iyou - OMFG!!sith!! xd

NMC - Jealous...  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 3:47 pm
star wars, complety sold out in my area over the weekend. my school bought 150 tickets in a I-max like theater (really freakin huge). though i am going on a college visit.  

oni cypress

Evil Spoon Child

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:24 pm
Laitue- Oh lame. Bah, it didn't give me that before for some reason. Well I first read it in someone's journal but it's on a site that I don't think I should link to : /

Ash- I'm very sorry sad I'll be wishing her the best biggrin

And the Star Wars blarhawagabah begins! gonk I wonder what I'll be hearing from customers and co-workers for the next few weeks -___-  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 818 819 820 821 822 823 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games