Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 826 827 828 829 830 831 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 5:52 pm
Shiro~ Aww, wht's the matter Shiro? ):

Tulokyn~ Hiii. x3  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 5:55 pm
Koji - Lang is cute not hawt, with that new hair. And pink is a good color.

Shiro - Are you a narutard? ^___^

tulokyn - Welcome back, hope your work wasn't to bad.  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 5:57 pm
Hoshi~ You're right. D: Should I get the womany hair or the Fall hair? I'm stuck between the two. @_@;  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 5:59 pm
Welcome back tulokyn~ =D

Koji> x3 Thanks, did it in an hour. >w<;  

Find_The_XdOGx

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 6:01 pm
Sethirius~ Wow, that's awsome. :0 You make eyes pretty. x3

Imma get the pink Fall hair. The Sleek looks funny in pink. D:  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 6:08 pm
xd Lookin good Koji.  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 6:08 pm
Koji :: I'm missing jenna...horribly might I add XD ... ._.; *shuts up*

and the pink fall hair is slightly reminiscent of Utena ._.; ... whom I share birthdays with, asides from axel.. ;~;

-edit- it's not the pink fall hair...it's the hairstyle lang and seth have in pink ^^;;;

Hoshi :: I used to be one ^^; ... reason why I said that is due to the writing thing I am developing... and used GAvSim/GAC/+ edits from my own to make some of the cast with as close as to what I want... and one of then looks like straight from naruto XD;;;;

----------

on other news, I'm missing Sj and deuxia 'round here... and memai being 12 hours ahead of EST time isn't good at all either :/ ... anywho, seth... XD I can be the drunken mexican judge!!! mrgreen ... I can even drink alcohol! xd (unlike koji >>; no offense, bro! D:)  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 6:18 pm
Wooyeah! xD Thanks Hoshi! You ain't lookin' too bad yourself. ;0

Poor Shiro. ;_ ; Is she alright?

Utena the anime char? Ive seen her a few times, it does look like hers. xD; Sharing Berfdays? @_@

I miss them too. ): We'll just haveta give them extra attention when they show up. biggrin  

Chibi Koji

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 6:32 pm
Shiro Harukaze
Koji :: I'm missing jenna...horribly might I add XD ... ._.; *shuts up*

and the pink fall hair is slightly reminiscent of Utena ._.; ... whom I share birthdays with, asides from axel.. ;~;

-edit- it's not the pink fall hair...it's the hairstyle lang and seth have in pink ^^;;;

Hoshi :: I used to be one ^^; ... reason why I said that is due to the writing thing I am developing... and used GAvSim/GAC/+ edits from my own to make some of the cast with as close as to what I want... and one of then looks like straight from naruto XD;;;;

----------

on other news, I'm missing Sj and deuxia 'round here... and memai being 12 hours ahead of EST time isn't good at all either :/ ... anywho, seth... XD I can be the drunken mexican judge!!! mrgreen ... I can even drink alcohol! xd (unlike koji >>; no offense, bro! D:)

NOOOOOO!!!!!
I KNEW there was something horribly wrong with it! Now I know. Now I see the light! Gahrelkjr. stressed  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 6:34 pm
She's... ok, I guess ^^ ... ._.; just she's back home and she can only log on every now and then at her local library ^^...

XD yes, HER! and yes, we share birthdays (dec. 29th 3nodding )

^^; I know for one, Sj thinks none of us will miss her after she's gone ... and Deux... ^^; I'm worried about her because the "tropical storm" that was gonna hit El Salvador became a hurricane ... ._.; I hope she's ok.

XD to get memai though... I have to stay up till 5 am x_x;  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 6:35 pm
Lang doesn't like Utena? o_o;

Don't change your hair! It looks more like Utada Hikaru's hair in her video for Sakura Drops. Or Alice's from DDR. :0  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 6:38 pm
Sir Langley
NOOOOOO!!!!!
I KNEW there was something horribly wrong with it! Now I know. Now I see the light! Gahrelkjr. stressed

._.; Damnit, Lang... isn't there ANY moment whenever I'm online that I can say something and NOT upset you? neutral ... like... seriously XD;;;; anywho it's the PINK version of that hairstyle.

...Though that black hairstyle of yours could be like DDR's Alice? .... XD like koji said :3  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 6:43 pm
'cept Alice's is blue. :3

Haha, sig wh0re. I had to draw myself. xD;  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 6:46 pm
XD don't tell Langley THAT! DX ... ._.;

XD lovely art you sig h00r XDDDD j/k though it's "groood" :3  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 6:50 pm
Koji > No! And NOooOooOooO! crying

Shiro > But it's TRUE, Shiro! It's TRUE!!! It's like... Utena hair. ZOMFG!! They should make ... NOIN'S hair, or something. Freaking Utena. Tch!

K, I'm making my point. And then I'm going back to my cool blue hair.. which I miss. ... god, I'm so obsessed with hair, aren't I? sad  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 826 827 828 829 830 831 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games