Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clipped Wings

Back to Guilds

Master/Slave RP 

Tags: Master, Slave, Simi-literate, Wings, Clipped Wings 

Reply Master/Slave Role Play
Welcome to Clipped Wings - OPEN for business! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:29 pm
User Image

"I am from India, but I know how to cook several styles of food. And am willing to learn more, if you wish." Solstice answered with a light smile. He didn't like to think of old home. The bird both missed it and was gratful to be gone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:41 pm
User Image
India, he’d never been there before. And he couldn’t tell if Solstice missed it or not by his tone. “Do you know any Asian style cooking?” He asked, figuring something remotely Asian might be close to what it tasted like at home. “And what is your music note for?” Gabriel quickly added, forgetting that he meant to ask the question earlier.  

BunBunTheRagDoll

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:55 pm
User Image

"Yes I can cook several types of Asian foods." Solstice answered, menatlly trying to figure this boy out. "Oh that is because of my voice. I am quite the singer." He continued pride filling his tone then.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:12 pm
User Image
The Neko nodded, noting the pride as he said that. Good, everyone needed something to hold onto. He figured that just might be a plus. Might. And maybe he knew Japanese style cooking… “And why are you in this shop? Are you new to the life style?” Gabriel asked, his look becoming a bit harder and more searching.  

BunBunTheRagDoll

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:46 pm
User Image

"I would think that would be obvious why I'm in this shop." Solstice chidded lightly with a smirk on his face. It wasn't harsh or mean it was an amused one. "And no I am not new to this life. Just the conditions of this shop. Not what I'm used too. I prefer the higher end shops that I had been sold to before." He continued lightly running a hand through his hair.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:00 pm
User Image
Something like a half laugh escaped Gabriel. The jest, the smirk, it reminded him too much of his twin’s personality. They loved to argue. Nothing mean or hurtful, just arguing over ideas, things, places, for the sake of arguing. For the sake of to see who was better at it. With Alex there was none of that excitement, only her confusion and hurt expressions. “I know why you are in here. I meant why you where sent here and not kept,” Gabriel said before adding as he watched the bird run his fingers though his oddly colored hair, “I thought the question would be obvious.”  

BunBunTheRagDoll

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:19 pm
User Image
Solistice chuckled at Gabriels retort. "Purely profit. My kind is rare outside of our home. They needed money and so here I am." he answered looking at him with his head cocked lightly. "It seems like an obvious question but then again you are a cat. You all seem to think everything is obvious." Solstice teased.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:41 pm
User Image
Gabriel watched for a moment, taking in the tease. He didn’t smile but there seemed to be life in his eyes now. Before there was the boredom and business air to him, and now there was a light behind his eyes. “If everything is obvious to a cat, then what does that say about the other races?” Gabriel said, his tone almost a tease and shifted his weight again. “My name is Gabriel Night,” He then added after a moment, eyes still on the feathered being. Yes, he’d made his decision now. And nothing was going to get in his way.  

BunBunTheRagDoll

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:30 pm
User Image

"It depends on what you mean by 'obvious'." Solstice smiled when he spoke. This boy was interesting to him. Not many would take any form of sass even the tiny bit he had been giving him. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Master Night." He continued noding in greeting at the other.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:26 pm
User Image
Gabriel nodded, watching the smile for a moment. “True enough…” He said, looking away for the first time and towards the slaver. “How do you feel about coming with me?” Gabriel asked, now looking at Solstice again. “Granted my half-sister is a bit fragile I think you can tip toe around her,” He added as an after thought.  

BunBunTheRagDoll

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:01 pm
User Image

Solstic paused a moment in thought. Did he really want to go with a boy so young? Granted he carried himself like someone much older but he looked like he need to loosen up some. "Do you have a garden?" Solstice asked curiously. Idly he glanced at his nails, they looked half like claws but were brightly painted in a jewel toned blue.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:17 pm
User Image
Gabriel nodded, watching Solstice, and then glanced at his nails. It was the color that drew his attention rather than the older one’s glance. “Yes, there’s a garden. Why do you ask?” Gabriel said, still watching him. Maybe he shouldn't have asked after all... But then again, if Solstice came unwilling who knows how he could have acted.  

BunBunTheRagDoll

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:33 pm
User Image

Solstice's face broke into a large smile. "Why do I ask? Because I've been cooped up in this cage for a while and I want to get outside. So yes I wouldn't mind coming with you." He answered shifting lightly towards him. He missed being outside so much. Besides the fact that Gabriel interested him very much, the garden sold him completly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:50 pm
User Image
“Alright. I’ll be back then,” Gabriel said, watching the smile break out on Solstice’s face. He made his way towards the owner of the shop, the cane taping every other step again. He began a conversation with the man that seemed to turn into an argument. While the man kept a polite, if somewhat forced, smile on his face, Gabriel let the frown show. The argument ended in Gabriel’s favor however shortly after he said he would pay in cash. Money was laid onto the counter and, taping his way back over, Gabriel watched as the cage that held the feathered being was unlocked.  

BunBunTheRagDoll

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:58 pm
User Image

Solstice climbed out of the cage with a streach. Outside of the cage he was tall, but not taller than Sabre. "Problems, young master?" He asked a soft smile on his face as he looked at the neko. In all honestly he was glad to be leaving. Solstice was tempted to streach his wings as well but that would wait till he was at his new home and could unbind his tail as well.  
Master/Slave Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff