Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply Eastern parts of Gaia
The Dead Forest (Increased Orc activity due to skirmish) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira Mercuraki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:24 pm
Akemi started to yawn, as it was getting late.
"Look if you want to get to barton, follow me." she said hoping Griff would trust her.

She then climbed a hidden ladder back, up to the secret passage way to her house.

"Well are you coming or not?" She yelled as loudly as could, in order to compensate for the distance between them.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:22 pm
Anything outside Aekea airspace would be perfect for him, in reality. And while he was awful urging to get the hell out of here, he sure as hell wasn't niave enough to trust someone he just met. So, with his gun unhooked but still sitting in it's holster, Griff followed after the woman, hoping for some hint of freedom.  

[ Just Another Face ]

Akira Mercuraki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:18 am
After Akemi went through all the security precautions, all of the metal barriers had receded back up into the cieling.
She walked a little bit into the hall, which looked completly metal and like it could go on forever in one direction, but you should never assume things.

She stopped all of sudden waiting for the man to reach her, and then started wondering how long it would take this guy would take.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:28 am
Griff was extreamly uncomfortable in this tight little tunnle. First off, his wings would not fit into the space given, so flight would be canceled out, and secondly, he was just a bit clostrophobic. "...So, is there any particular reason we can't just walk out of here or something?"  

[ Just Another Face ]

Akira Mercuraki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:04 am
"Uh, yeah there is my dad's magical barrier and his energy one, a poweroutage cause the second one to temporarly go off line, and for some reason the magical one let you through, but the power is back on and I don't know how to turn the energy barrier off, nor do I think thats I wise idea. For as soon as my family lets there guard down the demons will come thousands if not milliions of them, like a plague they will come and destroy us! Well any way are first turn is right through here she said as she walked through the right "wall" and through the other side to a narrow metal path way with rail ways let was over a gigantic about 10 the length of leviathan stadium, 4 times the length, and 5 times the height. In this hanger was a giant golden aircraft, with 20 engines slightly bigger them two full grown men stacked on top of each other and 2 main engines slightly bigger then 20 in the same situtation.
"My dad likes, creating things. He sometimes doesn't have enough time for me, but he's still a great dad, and besides ever since I lost my mother."
she said then wiped her tears from her eyes with a cloth that was on table on the left side of the path.
((The side with walls))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:45 am
Griff suddenly reaks of apathy. He was not the type to give a s**t about people's problems if he wasn't right in the middle of their world anyhow. So, essentially, Griff cared about three people. "...I wouldn't know what it's like to lose a mother, or to have a neglectful father. I'm an orphan." Another careless shrug. He wasn't proud of the fact, but it was more than apparent that he wasn't the type to dwell.

Looking at the ship as they pass, Griff lets out something of a whistle. "This ship is fantastic... I've never seen anything like this, actually. The ship looks like it's plated in gold... You'd think it wouldn't hold up well to attack, though. Hell, walking on it'd scratch it up..." Griff knew a little about machines. Not enough to get them to take off, but certainly enough to make them not fall down.

[ Just Another Face ]

Akira Mercuraki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:07 am
"Yeah that's a sad story, but don't you want me to you want to me to continue leading you to durem? Oh, and the metal is plated with gold it's a new alloy, that has a almost indentical color to gold." she replied as she walked forward a couple feet and back through the wall to her left into huge square room with a red and gold color scheme. It is also had all kinds of weapons laying about like they were on display.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:29 am
Griff certainly didn't care for the color schemes for this facility. In fact, some were kind of annoying. Just like this weapons room. Griff followed close to the woman, just shaking his head when he saw all these weapons. "...Awful lot of artilary for people who don't go anywhere. You that scared of demons?" He wasn't really surprised, he was just used to people who were a little stronger than demons, is all.  

[ Just Another Face ]

Akira Mercuraki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:40 am
"I am not scared of them for to be scared of them, would be to be scared my self. Don't assume we don't go places, you don't know me or my family, you got that!! You don't know what my family has done with these weapons, but I can tell you it's something to be a proud of, we risk are very lifes for the sakes of complete strangers, and for what nothing other then for the hopes of a better future!! Well lets go on, shall we?' she said blushing at her overeaction.
She then stepped through the wall to the north and arrived in a huge training room, so huge one could easily here, because of the tall walls that were about 100 feet high.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:56 am
Griff wasn't too shocked by the outburst. Afterall, he did just sort of insult them. His eyes wandered around the area before sighing. "...You know, hell, people give their lives for what they believe is a just cause all the time. Hell, I've known people who ain't around anymore. But there's s**t you don't realize when you're fighting the good fight..." Griff placed his hand on the pistol he'd pulled earlier. "...Those people you're killing... They're just fighting what they think is terrorism. For all you know, they're fighting a war of virtue of their own..."  

[ Just Another Face ]

Akira Mercuraki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:05 pm
"'We've never killed anyone, all of these weapons, are used only when there is a enemy, so tough that we can't defeat them any other way. Now where almost there," She replied.
((Sorry, my lunch is ready appearently might be back afterwords.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:08 pm
Griff honestly had nothing to say at this end.  

[ Just Another Face ]

Akira Mercuraki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:16 pm
Akemi walked through the wall on the right, and was now in a small room with a glowing blue portal.
"Here we are, just enter it and you'll be in durem, my Dad doesn't think I know about this, but I do." she said as she handed him a small black communication device.
"If your ever in trouble just speak into this thing." Akemi said wondering if Griff would be alright.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:23 pm
Griff stepped up to the machine, taking the odd comunicator into the palm of his hand. "...I will." His green eyes just took one last minute to study this portal. "...You know, this looks similar to the design of the Leviathan Stadium's portals..." But he took no more time, nodding. "Thanks a lot..." And with that, KzZzit. Griff was gone.  

[ Just Another Face ]

Kraun
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:15 pm
Well... this wasn't exactly a pleasant scene.

In a small clearing of the dark forest, there was a small fire set up, ringed with stones as small pieces of dead wood were collected within, a fire gently burning. Upon a spit set above the fire, there was a small carcass, a rabit's carcass to be exact, slowly roasting overtop of the flames which licked at its skinned meat as it jumped and sputtered at the fat which dripped off of the animal.

But where was the arm which should have been turning the spit to promote even cooking on all sides? That arm was busy. As was the other one. Busy skinning another animal.

It just so happened that the pile of bloody entrails of the smaller animal, piled in the corner of the clearing had attracted predators with its scent. Wolves to be exact. But now, there was only one wolf left, and it was dead, the others having ran away with the apparent threat presented at that time, deciding to find a meal elsewhere.

Dark slashed at the dead body with a crude makeshift knife as he pulled hard against the pelt of the animal, skinning it. Perhaps he'd be able to sell the pelt next time he stepped into civilised lands and pick up some materials along the way. It wasnt that he was some barbarian that lived in the wilderness and shunned cities, instead, he was a rather normal person, at least minus his oddly feral yellow coloured eyes, having his roots in civilised places like everyone else. Instead, he just so happened to prefer to be in the wilderness, free as can be, without worries of laws or taxes, or other such things.

As he finished his current work, he tossed the pelt to the side with a pile of things he carried with him and went back to the rabbit on a spit. He probably should have cleaned and dressed the rest of the animal, but he'd rather do that later and turn the rabbit over before it burnt on one side. If more predators came, he fgured he'd have to fend them off as well with a shrug.  
Eastern parts of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games