Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 833 834 835 836 837 838 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Mangley

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:54 pm
Neon Tampon
AH HAR HAR. I am one of several female Koji drones. >D

There's actually a story behind my existence, though. :0

Your... signature..... I have lost all coherent thought.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:57 pm
As intended. As intended. biggrin  

Neon Tampon

Manmai Shounensaki

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 3:43 am
AD >> Why, thanketh you domokun

Koji >> *slaps* Be quiet! You know Memai's leaf looks less sexier than me scream

Mang-Mang >> Ooh! A rival you say? *attempts to strip*

Kimyou >> Give me your shoes domokun

Monsieur Deux >> That manatar's the only manatar that isn't dressed like a manslut XD

Ashramette >> *pat pat* Such an adorable little girl you are xd *hands over candies*

Seth >> At least they come to you for art tips, I just shove down art-tutorials xd

Deuxia >> But, Memai's the only GASOCian that has the wonderful POM hair crying LOVE IT!!

Shiro >> *re-sends the art Memai did for you*  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 6:07 am
I shalll stay true to my sex.  

Xalome

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:20 am
Akahoshi - That's unbelievable... How idiotic. You'd think that they'd be able to manage a few stairs. I hope you get your new TV soon.

Shiro - That really, really sucks about your computer. There must be a way to retrieve it. (unless it's a Mac, in which case you're totally screwed)

Manmai - You're quite welcome!  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 11:57 am
Ashram & Koji> Who says he is the one who fights? He's merely sitting there, looking pretty. He has his own man-whores, too. ninja My friend Maxie created the outfit, she's so wicked and I love her. xD

Manmai> Butbutbut.. Who says a manslut has to be almost naked? ninja heart Let's go steal Kimyou's shoes. xD

Hoshi> What? gonk How could they? How incompetent.. Well, at least they'll get you a new TV set. neutral I hope they give it to you soon. heart

Sir Mangley> Agreed. And...

Your signature re-defines the term "androgyny". ninja  

MonsieurDeux

Anime Diablo

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 12:15 pm
Manmai>> *eats the box of candies in its entirety, box and all, and in one gulp!* So yummy! ^_^

Deux>> Why have a sword if you're not going to use it? whee

Fight the system and don't be a manslut. 3nodding

Mangley + androgyny = Indeed  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:17 pm
A sword? Because it looks pretty? 4laugh

Neehh.. I'm not a manslut. I'm a male courtesan. surprised heart

[...] See?  

MonsieurDeux

Kimyou

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:26 pm
Manmai/Monsieur - T__T MY SHOES. MINE. *hugs them* heart

Akahoshi - That really sucks. It's surprising to me that they chose the stairs instead of the hill - I once had to help my dad move a 200 pound TV up to my step-sister's room, only for her to move out two weeks later and ask us to take it back downstairs again. Not fun.
Ashramette - Manslut? Manslut?! Wear something other than a schoolgirl uniform, and then we'll talk about who's a slut. xp  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:45 pm
Ashramette> BTW.. I haven't received your trade after the roll-back.... Do you still want your picture? sad sweatdrop  

MonsieurDeux

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 3:55 pm
MonsieurDeux - I think your sexah even if your not naked like those other manslut. *pinches your butt* wink xd

The new tv is coming friday, and I requested other people to deliver it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 7:57 pm
Peh! When did Gaia kill its oekaki thing? If anyone has links to decent oekaki sites, please post them. Thanks!

xd What I always find amusing about avatar sex changes is the fact that when playing the opposite sex, there's a distinctive effort to be as whorish as possible. Disturbing...

Akahoshi - Good for you! 3nodding xd  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Iyou

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:07 pm
Oh my god. Am I the only one who thinks the new donation items are totally freaking awesome? I have a claw! FEAR THE CLAW! ninja

The stupid things had me laughing for five minutes straight when I first saw them. xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:24 pm
What the...

....yeah, ok.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Xalome

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:58 pm
I rather enjoy the guitars.

*prances*

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 833 834 835 836 837 838 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games