Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 836 837 838 839 840 841 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 8:59 pm
Mandeux > heart

Koji > ... temprature affects your coordination...?

Nyome > Damn. That is quite the drastic difference. xD  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 9:04 pm
Lang~ Yeyeah. Im gonna be dislexic all summer. x_o;  

Chibi Koji

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 9:12 pm
My pencil broke and I'm sad. For most people a pencil is just a pencil but to me there like a pet or a bestest friend. So when every they die I get very sad and pretty must mourn there lose for a couple days before I replace them. And to replace them it takes me a good hour+ because I need to go through every pencil. And I use real pencils not mechanical, pencils made of wood just like god intended.

I'm going to go to sleep now, sleep helps the sadness.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 1:01 am
Oni >> Nothing's wrong with my hair >B It's one of the new hairstyles xd

Deux >> Ahh~ Thanks ^^ I don't think I'm ever changing out of this style >w< Saves the trouble of me trying to match a pair of friggin eyewear >8B  

Memai-kins

Xalome

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 6:16 am
Saisei_Hoshi
And I use real pencils not mechanical, pencils made of wood just like god intended.

Yes! Urgh. I dislike mechanical pencils muchly.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 7:46 am
Koji - When I was in high school, I once had a fever of 104. All I could do was lie on the couch and watch Nick Jr. Blue's Clues was the only thing on, so I'd lie there in my half dead state and play along without thinking.
"Where's Blue? Have you seen Blue?"
*raises hand and inch and points weakly* "...behind the couch..."

Oh, my sig? It's my rebellion against DA. You probably shouldn't ask.

Nyome - xd !!! Oh, my.

Akahoshi - Sorry to hear about your pencil! gonk I know the feeling. How long will your mourning period last?

Laitue - Mechanical pencils are the greatest, assuming you don't lose things often. sweatdrop  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 9:04 am
Koji > Dysle.... right, right, okay. biggrin

Akahoshi > Aww, boo. Sorry to hear about your pencil, darlin'. You should coat your next one with steel... and have a sharpener that can handle such an indestructable foe... biggrin

Laitue > You just hurt the feelings of mechanical pencils worldwide. sad

I still like the little things. So needle like and accurate. *_* I've had the same one for 3 years now. <3 Torchy <3  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 9:54 am
AD - I'll be mourning it's lose for awhile that pencile lasted 5 months of use. I pencil like that is not forgotten easily. It was just a nub and it's little led broke and it was to far gone to be resharpened. I buried it today, I have hopes that because I loved and took care of it, it will grow in to a pencil tree.

Sistalang - If it was coated in steel it just wouldn't feel like a pencil, it would feel like I was drawing with a nail. And who cold love a nail. I need the feal and smell of the wood.  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

oni cypress

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:37 am
don't come anywhere near me hoshi, i lose/break pencils daily.

memai- but how do you see!  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 11:12 am
Lang - ...did you just indicate that your mechanical pencil is named Torchy?!

Akahoshi - Well, that is the ultimate dream, is it not? Ever since I was a little girl, I've been dreaming of a true pencil tree...  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 12:13 pm
Sistahoshi > I could love a nail. biggrin But I guess you're right. It musn't feel the same as something genuine and wood-like.

... oh, and good luck with that pencil tree thing. <3

AyDee > Why, yes. Yes, I did. (It's been ablaze more than once...)  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 12:39 pm
Lang - That's...the dumbest thing... You set your pencil on fire? WHY?!  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 12:53 pm
Well, way back in high school, a friend had the same pencil as me. I had deemed mine lucky, so I was determined to keep it forever.
Anyhow, one day, this friend took my pencil thinking it was his, so I went off into a wild rant, spouting off the differences in our identical pencils...

When he finally agreed to give mine back (just to shut me the hell up) I took my lighter to my pencil, deforming it a slight bit. That way, there would be no confusion as to whose pencil it really was.
From that day on, my pencil has been named Torchy.

The end.

biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 1:23 pm
Lang - Oh my. xd I imagined with a name like Torchy, it'd secretly be a flamethrower or something. But being slightly deformed is just as good!

Akahoshi - That sucks. Good luck with your pencil tree. sad heart

oni - Mwahaha, another chronic pencil loser! I lose pencils so often, I should tag all of them with a radio transmitter at the beginning of the school year and see where they end up by the time school's over.  

Iyou

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 1:27 pm
Lang - ...I have no words. I guess that's an effective way of differentiating between them.  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 836 837 838 839 840 841 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games