Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satou_Sei

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:04 pm
Akahoshi > I think I'm sneak viewing your Lag-hidden post right now... ninja
I think I told you, via PM, that I still remember that first quest waaaay back when, in Orlan's thread.
Those were great times, haunting the Anime Series sub-forums. I'm glad they've carried over here, and I hope that they continue to do so.
I'd also like to thank you for looking out for me, as well, and for keeping me in a perpetually chipper state this whole time. 3nodding

Powah to yah, mah sistah, because that's what you are. heart

AD > Gah! Stop making me sentimental! It's so out of character for me. crying gonk

I know that words cannot properly express my appreciation to you, and everyone here, for all that you have done, for giving me a chance.

Throughout the times, I've seen a lot of people come and go.
From the day/hour/minute/second that this guild began, I thought that it would be something to hold on to.
I'm so glad that I was right.
What started out as a group of artists, slowly turned into a group of friends that I've come to greatly respect and admire.

I can't say that I haven't been impressed by each and every one of you, be it by your art work, or the impressions that you leave upon me.
Coming back here, time after time, is one of the small things that I look forward to.

I've never met such creatively talented, genuine, and wonderful people all in one place.
It's quite lucky for me to have come across the lot of you.
This place, in my mind, defines the true sense of the word, "Guild". And I'm simply proud to be a part of something so grand.

I can comfortably say, that G.A.S.O.C. is one of the reasons (if not, the only reason.) that I still make time to frequent Gaia.
As far as I'm concerned, it's all the reason I need.

Yes, this means you're all stuck with me for a long while. ( xp )
As much as I like to give the impression that I'm heartless, I'd miss all of this far too much.

So, even though saying all of this still didn't do the feeling justice, I'll put it simply, and probably left best as;

Thank you.

(I have no more sappy feelings left after today. Check back around New Years. biggrin )

Oni > But of course I do! O_O My bike is my current wallpaper, even. >_>
And I remember when you first got to the EFH, too. We were all so giddy to have another regular. xd

Fodaddle, this is becoming Nostalgia Central. O____o;;

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:54 pm
Satou_Sei
[Yes, this means you're all stuck with me for a long while. ( xp )
As much as I like to give the impression that I'm heartless, I'd miss all of this far too much.

heart , i can't help but love you, the whole thing. your awsome. although i can't see i'm realy part of the guild. i'v only been here for only so long, and my shop... a futile attempt. crying  

oni cypress

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 12:55 am
Aww...everyone here got all mushy and stuff. Reading it made me all happy, even though I never actually did anything. sweatdrop

Now that I think of it, the only reason I come back to Gaia everyday is to check the GASOC. This place is just so much better than the rest of the spam filled noob demon corrupted threads. Yay for here. n_n

I love here. sweatdrop whee heart

And escaping that little emotional trap, I went psychotic today. I ate the burned pizza, and I didnt get raped. biggrin Not even once. Hoorah. xd

@w@()

*dizzy from being all ditsy and scary all day*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 12:55 am
Fnargle! We love you LANG!! crying heart *hug* (I can't wait for New Year's then blaugh domokun )

Well, I have a major exam coming, and we had this whole Friday of pep talk and such. It was fun, but it ended with a lot of happy tears because we came such a long way and now finally we're facing one of the most important exams in our schooling (my school's very well known academically...so if we fail this test we're doomed xp )

Ok, enough being sappy and such...

EDIT: Look! I'm ugly!! xd  

Memai-kins

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 12:59 am
Memai: Eww...school. I have tons of homework, but procrastination is the key to my success. I shall do it on Sunday. mrgreen

New years eve is gonna be so much fun! I want more death threats and exploding microwave eggs this year too. whee I need to slap someone...bad.

*runs around and looks for a victim*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:01 am
Phear teh ugly Memai!

Yes, school sucks, esp if it's a prestigious school, then it sucks more xp

Me and a group of friends came so close to actually having a anime/manga club...but the teachers thought it wouldn't have any educational benefit so they refused it xp Oh well, we can still dream! blaugh  

Memai-kins

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:04 am
We have a cartoon club at our school. It is the best place ever! Its in the cartooning room, which is just plain crazy. Freakin gremlin stuffed animals and a little richard standup floatin around, our teacher carrying around a baby doll with missing legs. I love it there, its like the gasoc, only not. They even have a wire statue covered in chewed gum. whee

Well, Im ugly-er than you are! 3nodding xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:07 am
*laughs* Yes, you are...I shall dub thee King of Ugly xd

*sigh* We do have the Artists Association. We have this room with LOTS of anime and gaming posters (mostly Final Fantasy and Guilty Gear stuff)...we even have a little wall of fame...and I'm currently in first place surprised

Now...I must change into something nicer...like my Hawaiian outfit xd  

Memai-kins

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:13 am
Yay! I knew, if anything, that I would rule over the uglies someday.

I wanna be prettiful again! gonk

Cartoon club has posters of everything. Theres a clown liking a rainbow, pokemon, some scary starwars deformaty thing, an owl, and a scary tulip. I want cartoon club. Now. But oh well, dont wanna go back to school. It feels like a sunday. stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:24 am
Aha...ugly for a minute, I can't bare to look at myself ugly.

(if you're wondering, I'm Manmai xd )

Scary...tulips...I won't bother asking. I just realized that my favorite artist Daisuke Ishiwatari is such a good looker whee heart I recently saw a photo of him and I immediately fell in love gonk Yes, shallow little Memai xd But he looks exactly like Sol Badguy!! O.o;;

(For some reason, you remind me of Shiro Harukaze)  

Manmai Shounensaki

Chibi Joki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:28 am
Im a woman! surprised

xd

(Shoujo Koji? confused )

I like the guy who drew the original pokemon art. Ken something, but he was kewl. 3nodding Wait, whos Shiro Harukaze?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:31 am
He's the man groupie/carnie here in GASOC, his brother Ryuuhou is a member. I chatted with the both of them lots when they were around whee But they aren't online due to the fact that they've got some issues with connections. :p  

Manmai Shounensaki

Chibi Joki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:33 am
Ohh...wait, so is me reminding you a good thing? Or is it bad? Sorry, I didnt get a chance to meet most of these people. sweatdrop Ugg, I used to have dial up, switching to cable made me all happy inside. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:34 am
Oni > heart What happened with your shop?? sad And don't worry. You'll feel at home here in no time... even if I must force you with large plastic bendy straws. mad wink

Koji > Glad we contributed to your feelings of happiness xd

Memai > I certainly hope you're not calling your current avatar 'ugly'.
I'm guessing you've changed it, and I just missed it. gonk
One of the GASOC Masters of Uglification has missed a surprise uglification! gonk crying

Manmai > heart domokun domokun heart

Edit: I can now edit because I was a**l and asked myself to join GASOC again. gonk La ... no .. I like to edit biggrin  

Satou_Sei

Chibi Joki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:36 am
Sei: Yay! I think...yeah, yay. 3nodding heart People here are so much more...different. Yes, thats the word... xd  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games