Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai
The New RP room. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rue867
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:55 pm
"Hoshi..." Rue reached for her but felt as if she was blocking him. "Hoshi...I promised you that I would never leave you. I don't lie about that. There is nowhere I will go without you in my heart...and for that one purpose I wont go...These other knights...we'll take them with us. But I don't want to have you cry for me...because those tears are next to wasted..." He pulled her into a tight embrace. "Please...believe me."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:19 am
stare "If I were to stab you in the back...now would not be the time, besides I have no choice but to follow you." She looked at Duran. I hope you are happy... -=Yes, I am. Though....hehehe you should really join the dragon knights side. I have been telling you Eyotto is no good.=- But I can't help but think...."I'm just saying I have a bad feeling...."-=Sure,sure.=- Not to mention I can't trust anyone anymore.-=You said that the last time.=- She looked down at Eclipse. She noticed a few strange markings on her arm and the blade. What's going on?  

Rei Sakurazaki

Jager Ryoshi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:04 am
Amarikah
Jager Ryoshi
Jager turned to address Life, there was something she said that didn't click. "Hold on a second, King Riyos said that there hadn't been a council of Dragon Knights in Jal'Rusai until I came. If she's a chieftain, she isn't Jal'Rusai's." he informed her. He then recounted her comment on her Dragon Crystal, looking down on his own. He stared at it, wide-eyed, then ran to Life.
"Life! This necklace," he showed the necklace of a crystal being surrounded by two intertwining dragons. "..is it anything like yours? If I'm a chieftain now, why would I not possess one like you?" The one last thing to address was her claim that he was still her Knight of Wisdom.
"Life, I was no longer a Knight of yours when you exiled me. I'm my own Cheiftain now. To think that I'm still under your lead is almost saying you control my council as well. And Eyotto is my concern now. I'll be the one to have his head." he started walking away from Life, his question about the necklace was forgotten by her claim. "By the way, if he is working with someone, it might be Eyotto.."

Life then glared at him, and declared,
"What about your dragon? He was born in Ithranna, and that's where you found your stone! How can you even be so presumptuous to even set yourself as a Dragon Chieftain here? King Riyos may not have records going far back enough to the time of the Chieftains here! Anyon's reign was ten thousand years ago! And this Dragon Crystal was made along with four other crystals in Ithranna to house away the powers that created the Great War and killed millions of people! The Dragon Clan gave up a significant amount of their power to create this and ensure that they would not in anyway aid another War like that to happen again! The gods...well, I see these knights around, and I guess that there must have been a Dragon Clan here at some time! But you are no Chieftain, you're a bloody imposter! You can forget my help in trying to rid you of your damned demon half, you're just as bad as he is, dragon or not! In any case Jager, I honestly do think I have better claim over your knights than you, you weakling! Don't you walk away from me or yourself this time!"
Life had a hand on her knife and a white glow formed in her hand, changing into her Super Ball.

Jager froze in his tracks, glaring at her from behind, his eyes possesing the insanity and anger that Eyotto had. Valk'yar eyes seemed to have changed to slits instead of the normality. "You sting me, Life! Spare me the details of the Great War, I have my own war to fight. And then, I'll repeat what I said before, you are not my Chieftain, or any of the other Knights of Jal'Rusai. I am a Chieftain now, and it's my duty to these Knights here!" He brandished his weapon, as she did, sensing and upcoming fight. "As a Chieftain, you have no power here.. my Knights will remain loyal, and if you try to go agaisnt me, I'll kill you.." He declared, hatred in his eyes now directed at her. He turned to her, a fierce look of determination was displayed on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:09 am
Jotyma was sprinting through the forest's at an incredible speed. "Hmph! I wish that demon stayed, I wanna fight!"
+Do you even think you can take him?+
"'COURSE!" He said, grinning widely "Hey, we need to find Jager, don't we. How long's it been since I left, anyway."
+Like..a week.. maybe.+
"Woah, yeah! Let's get back!"
Jotyma then felt the teleportating force that brought him where the other Knights were.
"Woah..." He paused. "FUN!"

Jotyma

Hoshi Okami
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:47 pm
Hoshi fell into the embrace, allowing herself to be pulled into Rue.
"I know you would never leave me... It's just... I worry too much, I guess." She sighed, feeling downtrodden and defeated once again by emotional fatigue.
"...I just worry..." she whispered almost inaudibly.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:26 pm
"I do too..." Rue felt himself let go. Hoshi decided that she didn't want to go, but Rue didn't want to stay. It was a hard thing for Rue, but he needed to be with Hoshi.  

rue867
Captain

Hoshi Okami
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:28 pm
She smiled apologetically up at Rue, sensing his thoughts.
She spoke quietly, "I'm sorry I'm causing so much trouble, maybe it's selfish..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:32 pm
"No, it's true...I'll probably get toasted and I'd hate to leave you here in this world with no one for you...that's something that I wouldn't do no matter what."  

rue867
Captain

Hoshi Okami
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:59 pm
Hoshi shook her head "That's not true, and I've been alone before, I'm not saying I want to be though." she pulled her cloak close to her, huddling under it a bit, the now gold embroidery sparkling and shimmering as the cloak moved about her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:45 am
Romana jumped up and followed Neo, acting like a puppy would with a new master.
Why are we following him? lyude asked. From his tone it was clear that he did not like the man and did not like Romana following him.
Just because you hate him doesn't mean i do.
Lyude grinned, not trusting himself to speak and instead jumped up to the half angel's shoulder where he sat happy to watch and admire their surroundings.
"Where are you going?" the light knight called then ran to catch up with the time knight and dragon. If he wanted to know what she was doing then she would...make something up.  

Firesburn

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:29 am
When he heard a voice Neo stopped mid-step. One of his pale hands instinctivly reached for his sword until he realised that the voice belonged to Romana. He left the sword in its hilt and relaxed slightly.
"Hello." he smiled. "I don't know where we are going. But i guess that you are coming too hmm?" he grinned to show that he didn't mind.
Freyr stopped, turned and growled at Lyude. Even going so far as to remove her paw from Telwin, turn and threaten to attack him.
Don't. neo warned trying to mentally hold the dragon back but his power was far to weak to stop the dragon.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:37 am
Romana smiled and stood beside Neo, her smile fading as Freyr tried to attack Lyude, it turned to a frown as Lyude tried to attack back. The pale light dragon turned to a form that the half angel had never seen him in before. He turned to a form that was larger than Freyr but equally as formidable. His scales gained a deadly shine and seemed to become rougher than before, his horns grew in length and became sharper, twisting into strange shapes. His entire body shape seemed to become sharper and more jagged like he was ready for war. The image seemed to frighten Romana.
You hope to beat me? lyude hissed in a voice that was far different to normal. He whipped his tail about behind him angrily and snapped his large jaws of sharp teeth at the time dragon.
"Lyude!"  

Firesburn

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:42 am
Freyr grinned and moved forwards but before Telwin had chance to get up and run she found that a thick tail had wrapped itself around her waist and was dragging her after the lumbering form of the winged creature.
Ah. she grinned. You are capable of at least trying to protect your knight.
Neo took a step forward then took a step back to Romana and almost automatically took hold of her hand, ready for a moment when they might need a quick getaway and so a time when he might need to freeze everything.
Freyr stop this! he called but was blocked by a strong mental barrier.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:45 am
"He doesn't normally act like this." romana said worriedly. She gripped Neo's hand tighter and moved slightly closer to him but behind him. To use him as an extra protection if the dragons did get too out of control.
Lyude hissed and began to pace around in a circle after Freyr, pretending to jump at the dragon then drawing back. He then quickly lunged at the time dragon while a strange light came from his scales.
I hear that your own knight gets himself into trouble. And it just gets worse when you are involved. he grinned.  

Firesburn

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:51 am
Freyr hissed back and jumped out of the way as Lyude lunged at her. Telwin hit the floor hard as the dragon's tail whipped about. The time dragon spread her large wings and flapped them a few times, slowly rising into the air out of the way of Lyude.
I will not rest until you lie in little pieces dragon. she suddenly roared and sent a purple jet of time magic at the light dragon.
Do not insult me or my knight!
"FREYR!" neo shouted up at the dragon until he was hoarse but she wouldn't listen.
"I don't know what's wrong with them. Freyr can be over-protective but she wouldn't attack another dragon."  
Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games