Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Ontario Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:02 pm
Matt takes out the grappiling gun from his weapon belt and graples onto the side of the roof. He pulls himself up seeing an old fashion church, also seeing that the girl was looking for something. Matt grapples on the edge of the church roof and swings landing on the opposite side of the girl.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:42 pm
Alex bent down, removing a loose tile to come upon a key. "Ah! You may wait here if you like, I'll be back shortly." She said with a slight wave, opening a window near by and crawled across the ceiling's bars. Jumping into a small opening over the chapel, which was used before to display children and adults alike when they were baptized. With a flip of the key, she unlocked the door that laid towards the side and quietly entered the small room.  

YouAskMeToDance

wabbradford

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:59 am
Austin fired a slug. The pellets spread out as he fired, sending two zombies dead and three more crumpling to the floor. When they were on the ground, he pumped the shotgun and chambered another slug, killing the zombies in the floor. He repeated this process all in till his shotgun ran out of slugs.

Throwing the shotgunover his shoulder, Austin quickly drew two World war 1 style threnchknives, very rare to find battle ready models in present day. Austin laughed, "This is my favorite part!" He finished his sentence by smashing a zombie in the face with the brass knuckes built into the grip, sending it splattering to the ground. "You need any assistance man?" Austin said as the final zombie attacking himself fell to the ground with a clean stab throgh it's temples.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:58 pm
Jake watched the kid easily take care of the infected. "Trench knives? I haven't seen anyone use those. I prefer my ballistics knife though." He said as he changed his M4s setting the safe and slung it around his right shoulder. "Shall we continue to the hospital?" Ha said sitting back on the ATV.  

Envoy_of_The Funk

Witty Elocutionist

7,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

wabbradford

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:18 pm
Austin nodded. "Sure." He hopped back on the ATV. "I though ballistic knives were only in Call of Duty." He laughed, getting on the ATV and driving to the hospital.

"So, how did you end up here?" Austin asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:41 pm
Alex quickly grabbed some bags stuffing it into her over-shoulder bag, then slid out another necklace yet it held a smaller bag by itself. "That should be everythin-Heeey, my bandanna collection!" She grinned, grabbing them quickly adding to her bag then zipped it up. It was pretty stuffed with her belongings, along with extras she had stored since she was bit of a pack-rat. After strapping on her bag tightly, she peeked out to see the church was pretty full of infected. "Damn religious people.." Alex growled, seeing the ones they were eating was, no doubt, 'brothers' or 'sisters' of the church itself. She threw out her hook, giving one last jump before landing next to Matt at the roof, then stopped briefly to wrap up her rope. Yet she paused, hearing a vehicle either up ahead or far past them. "Hey, ya hear that too- don't you?" Alex asked as she rolled up the last bit of her rope quietly to not alarm any of the infected below the hole.  

YouAskMeToDance

Envoy_of_The Funk

Witty Elocutionist

7,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:09 pm
"With that." He said pointing at the giant Stryker parked in front of the hospital. "There are about seven of us here, including you I think." He said as he opened the front door. Dead infected laid everywhere in front of the hospital. It was only hours ago that they were having to fend off a horde of the infected. "You should probably go in and introduce yourself." Jake said holding him M4 in his hands using his back to hold the door open. "I'll be out here watching the front so I can warn y'all if infected come running."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:32 pm
"Yea, that should be Jake heading back to the hospital from the sounds of it it sounds like he is with another survivor." Matthew lets out a sof sigh knowing that it will be a pain in the a** trying to keep all of the survivors alive. Matthew gets up and jumps off the roof landing on his feet slightly hurts by the fall he starts walking towards the hospital trying to think of a plan.  

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

YouAskMeToDance

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:24 pm
Alex shrugged indifferently towards the result of another one, just meant more to help out. Though, if they weren't pulling their a**, she would get violent pretty fast. She slid the rope on her other shoulder, jumping onto the floor as she walked along behind him. Taking a deep breath of fresh air, only to soon figure out it wasn't so fresh. The only reason I would like walks was the smell in the air. She thought to herself with a mental pout.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:55 pm
Austin nodded. He walked into the hospital and looked around. In his zombie survival guide it said to keep away from hospitals at all costs, but this place looked pretty safe. "Hello?" He called out, trying to find someone in the hosipital.  

wabbradford

Envoy_of_The Funk

Witty Elocutionist

7,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:48 pm
Jake watched the kid. "I noticed that you hesitated to enter. You like me know that Hospitals are bad ideas to go around. All the first people to show symptoms flee to hospitals for help. After that they would change, and then infect the rest of the building. Churches and police stations are bad too. I've learned that prisons and schools are your best bet. Warehouses work too but their to cramped because of the cargo in them." He said jumping off the Stryker and his combat boots making a loud thud when they his the ground. "Looks to me like they've all gone somewhere. You'd probably best stay out here with me, safety in numbers ya know."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:53 am
"Yeah... I also just hate hospitals." Austin said. He still was not sure that the place was safe, so his hand hovered over his .45. He looked around, "Any were I can get some rest? I've had a busy day.  

wabbradford

YouAskMeToDance

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:46 pm
After trailing Matt for awhile, they made it to the hostibal. "Bacccck!" She called out, going up the stairs to notice Jake and the new guy. "Yo." She says giving a random peace sign as she carried all her bags. Beehh..maybe I could pull off a sho-Naahhh.. She thought then recalled how many people were there including possible infected. After going towards the side, she sets the bags next to her original backpack, then pulled out a water bottle. Jugging it as she sat on one of the steps that had lead to the roof.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:35 pm
Matthew walks up the stairs that the female was jugging water at. Matthew looks at her curiously. "I never got your name I think you said if when you first met us but I probably was gone or wasn't paying attention. Matt takes a red nine off his weapon belt and cleans it off with a rag he found on the hospital floor. Matt closes his eyes waiting for the females response to his question.  

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:13 pm
"Where do you find this many people anyway?" John called from a window. " I swear, there's more people alive than dead in this city. You all realize that if we keep picking people up, we're going to hit the point where we have to leave them to die after saving them, right? Imagine that happening to you, having all your hope for survival restored only to have it torn away as you're left right back where you started." "Sadly enough, the sheer depressivity...depressingness...depre... whatever, of his statement is only rivaled by it's correctness. We've got to stop this until we get somewhere we can set up a stable base." "It's the apocalypse. If you aren't depressed at some point, you're already dead." "Or ridiculously optimistic." Daniel laughed. " 'Hey, I'm getting eaten by a zombie, but it's okay! On the bright side, I won't be any threat since they're eating my arms and legs! Don't worry! I'm about to die so I won't be in pain much longer!' " He said in a mocking tone. John tried to resist laughing, but failed. "Hey, stop interrupting my misery!" "I can't help it. My survival is directly linked to yours, and you are unbelievably useless when depressed. Like that one time when-" "Okay, I'm not even sure what story you're about to tell, but if you finish this story you're either being shot, stabbed, or bound and gagged. Maybe all three." "Well what would you do if I- Hey, what's with the duct tape! What are you do- mmhph! mmmhph! mhphm!" "So yeah, hi newb, be happy you didn't show up late and get left behind." John said as he returned to the window, tape in hand. "Duct tape. There is no problem on this earth that can not be helped by it's amazing power. Now let's leave before more people get here."  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff