Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[Misc] Random chatter around bar, drinks are on Saria! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's hotter?
Aenakume (Yes!)
47%
 47%  [ 9 ]
Saria Mithril (No!!!! Pick Aena -^!!)
52%
 52%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 19

Aenakume

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:20 pm
Alexis D
stressed Thanks for that.

Hmm.. -hops onto Anna's shoulders, pries open her skull cap, proceeds to erase the disgusting mental image and replaces it with something much more enjoyable- [use your imagination]

Hehe, now I'm all aroused frustrated too ^_^I have a very active imagination. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:33 pm
Aenakume
Alexis D
stressed Thanks for that.

Hmm.. -hops onto Anna's shoulders, pries open her skull cap, proceeds to erase the disgusting mental image and replaces it with something much more enjoyable- [use your imagination]

Hehe, now I'm all aroused frustrated too ^_^I have a very active imagination. ^_^
You're welcome. I was counting on that  

Ia Petite Mort

[Bang Bang]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:27 pm
Walks in. "I've been thinking of changing my Gaian name..." She looked up and around the bar, "Can I get an opinion?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:34 pm
Reeses sat quiet for a moment until she noticed the members list. "Whoa! Aena, your Vice Capt.? Congrats dude, that must be something new huh? Cool..."  

[Bang Bang]

Aenakume

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:47 pm
Hey, Reeses! Oh yeah, Sa did that. It means nothing except now I don't need to log in as her to do certain stuff.

What are you thinking of changing your name to?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:37 pm
Wow, I missed the whole conversation about my a**.

Stairs. Lots of stairs, if that helps alleviate any misconceptions about moving things. Lots and lots of stairs. And the fact my sibling who was also supposed to be helping is a hundred pound nothing, I got to help with 90% of the heavy lifting. As is the usual.  

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:41 am
And now I'm all caught up on the space between. XD I want to make a character, but I need to discuss things with Aena before I can and she's not on. Butthead!! *lol* I guess I'll go try to sleep. XD Not sure how that's going to work since I drank coffee...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:50 pm
"Too late, Already changed it. I'm officially Pick_Your_Poison now. So Now I can just say Poison or Reeses."  

[Bang Bang]

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:48 pm
Nice. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:39 am
On a complete tangent. When typing nanobot? Word really wanted to correct it to mambo.

O.o What kind of crap is that?  

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

Ia Petite Mort

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:40 pm
-giggles- I love how Revan is playing background music to that scene in St Kat's. I can just imagine it XDDD so cheeesy!!! It's fabulous. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:48 pm
Alexis D
-giggles- I love how Revan is playing background music to that scene in St Kat's. I can just imagine it XDDD so cheeesy!!! It's fabulous. heart

Ymm..cheeze...~hands everyone a can of cheeze wheez because of the cheezyness~ heart  

Revan Star
Crew

Revan Star
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:54 pm
Due to some family issues and the fact that apperently (thuogh I havent tested this) the gaia url is blocked at home. I will not be able to be on gaia as much as I have in the past. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:43 am
Okay. Who would want to be a part of a sailor moon rp? I'm going to ask this both on the heights and the lit. yuri guild which I think a good percent of the members here are familiar with both. Whichever gives a better responce I think I'll seed it at.

Now. Before you say "ZOMG YES. I WANT TO BE SAILOR SATURN, I AM DEEEAAATH"

No.

"ZOMG. Can I be usagi?"

Once more. No.

"CAN I BE RINI?"

No, god no.

Anyone partaking of this rp would have to create an origional character that would have to be approved by me. I'm oversaturated in varieties of sailor moon, and my version of that universe would be based off a combination of the anime, the manga, and the live action series that was on air in japan a year ago ish. Time-wise it would primarily take place in the "present" shortly after the ending of stars. The only characters of the origional show that would make regular appearances would be Chibi-usa(yes, japanese names. If you get confused there'll be a guide. Hell, if you only know their english names you don't even know that there was another season, let alone what happened in it) and Hotaru. Player characters would be about their age. And their age would be 14ish, the age usagi was in the first season.

So. XD Any questions? Anyone think this sounds like fun?  

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

ShadyPrincess

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:28 pm
I'd just like to introduce myself here. ^^
So uh...
Hi! ^^ Call me Shady, SP, Shadeh... Whatever. Or Shannon, if you prefer.
Feel free to ask meh questions or talk. ^^ I love to talk. <3

The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games