Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 839 840 841 842 843 844 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 8:36 pm
Ashram~ Isucknoonelikesmyplaying blehh. D:

*Strums another note and breaks a string.*

Hoshi~ They're just whiney, you can only hate them so much. Its more of an annoyance. x3 But some of them do have style, you have to0 give them that.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 8:42 pm

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 8:46 pm
... My only response to your whole conversation: WTF?! o_O  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 8:48 pm
Sethirius
... My only response to your whole conversation: WTF?! o_O

That seems to be your response to a lot of the conversation here. xd

Flashie!  

T H I N N

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 9:01 pm
I only you people grew up here. Grade 7 to 12 everyone liked emo and those that didn't liked rap and pop. And then there was me in the small small percent that likes punk. And guess who had to suffer everyday because of it, gym class rap and pop, any concert emo. My only hide away was home and I had a mother that "Did not agree in my taste in music and didn't want to here it." . So normally I had 2 hours to listen to music before she got home from work.

And then growing up and having emo guy hit on me because I would make there life complete, and when I said no they told me they were just going to die and then I'd be sad. I'm still waiting on like 20 deaths. Getting hit on by short dumpy and normal stinky emo kids and emo kid wannabes is not cool. For some reason if you look different form the majority you become an emo magnet.

Because of having to deal with the little shits for a large chunk of my life, I can't even stand hearing the word emo. And the same thing goes for rap.

Edit: Koji - Emo kids don't have style, they have someone elses style that they saw and decided to steal and came it as there own. Because they need to try and make believe that there an indivdual and have there own ideas.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 9:06 pm
Hoshi>> I'm not even familiar with what the term means, but it does indeed sound irritating and annoying.

20 deaths, eh? I think you should hold them accountable to those promises/threats/whatnot that they made. Make them put their money where their mouth is.  

T H I N N

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 11:03 pm
Hoshi~ Eeh. D:
No wonder you hate them. xD;
There arent as many over here. Any that do exist fall into the 'scene' catagory. And I still dont understand the 'requirements' for these 'scenes'. Im getting too old. D:

AD~ That things adorable! whee

Seth~ You got a Nyome art! eek *oober-jealous*

Omgawsh I'm going to Fanime. x3 Everyone here is completely out of the area, right?  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 11:39 pm
Koji >> Fanime? ;.; Ooh~ But Lanzer will be there!

Bah, the only emo-kid I like is Strong Sad, and he's not even real xd *is reminded of the 'I don't like food anymore' quote*

Lang >> Queen Brahne was only good till disk 2 (or...was it 3?) xd Now Kuja~ There's a she-man no girl can't resist biggrin heart

(And for some reason, Beatrix reminds me of you...)

Akahoshi >> I love both Wooden pencils and mechanical pencils >w< Mechanical pencils are only good for chibi works/manga. Wooden pencil is like...the god of all pencil land D:

Seth >> How'd you get Nyo-Nyo art? crying

Oni >> With the help of Gothic Lolita-ism! =D

Random >> Me and a couple of friends are gonna spend a week makin' cosplay outfits of our OCs, then spend the next week buying/making accesories and photoshooting the whole thing, in her uncle's studio ;3  

Memai-kins

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 11:42 pm
Memai~ I know! And L0cke, and Ling, and all the other big people I cant remeber! x3 I'm so taking a picture with Lanzer. xD

You haveta show us your pictures afterwards! ;_;

Have I told you how much I love your avitar? Because I do. xD;

Now, KNOCKOUT. *Sleeps.*  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 12:28 am
Saisei_Hoshi
...they have someone elses style that they saw and decided to steal and came it as there own. Because they need to try and make believe that there an indivdual and have there own ideas.

Lets not condemn the people who addapt certain styles out of love of the aesthetic, and not because they're trying to make a statement. Not everybody is trying to "announce what tribe they belong to" : )

Koji- Jes, I am out-of-the-area like sad  

Evil Spoon Child

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 1:44 am
Ash> It's probably a sign I should be around a little more, but won't be around too much at the moment. >w< RL surprises= No fun. xp

Koji> Yes, I do. ;3; <33 -hasmajor luff for Nyo-

Memai> Because Nyo got this strange idea that she was somehow indebted to me. gonk heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 5:19 am
hoshi- don't have any emo kids, i think. but there is a big infestation of RAP. most of them get expelled. then there is this pathetic guy trying to get into the "rap crowd". he is pathetic becouse he hangs around me, yet wants to get in good with the dumbest people at our school. it's funny when he trys to be cool.

memai- xd  

oni cypress

Valandal

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 5:43 am
onifire: that just sounds plain scary. there are people like that here at my school. @_@ and the kid talks about his street cred when he lives in the burbs and is one of the richest kids in the school.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:33 am
Where does everyone get Nyo-Nyo art crying

Koji >> I love your avatar too :>

And you hafta show us the pictures ;_; Memai forgot how you looked like D:

Buh~ And we're all trying to 'perfect' out bodies xd We're not usually vain, but we just want to do this because, iono, rememberance, I suppose. We need to do something girly for once xp And yes, I'll remember to show you all the finished products, though I can't really say if it'll turn out good.

Oni >> Guh~ you think that's a problem, we've got PUNK kids in our school worshipping Avril and going skin-head style rolleyes Problem is, they think they're cool...in some way.

Seth >> :0~ *schemes of ways to bribe Nyo with shiney sequins*  

Memai-kins

Valandal

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:41 am
i just got the art as a ransome casue i stole her kitties sweatdrop
she just gave it to me casue she had some free time to doodle and i was pestering her to put on the gutar mrgreen and it would shut me u about it whee
and no avil worshipers here lol  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 839 840 841 842 843 844 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games