Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 842 843 844 845 846 847 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 9:42 am
My new tv takes up way to much space, I lost a very big section of my appartment, and I don't have many sections. So now the tv is functioning as a shelf for some of my books and odds & ends.

AD - I liked that chapter.

Laitue - Holes are pure evil. There even more evil if your drunk. (long story) I hope your not to badly injured.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 10:11 am
Memai>> I like Victoria's reaction to the situation. She looks like she's just seen the most hidious of things.

Laitue>> Holes + Crutches do not a good team make. gonk What happened exactly?  

T H I N N

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 10:47 am
Akahoshi - That's one expensive shelf! xd

Iyou - If you want the IC music, send me an IM and I'll get it to you.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 11:32 am
AD - It was paid for with free money. Plus the more expensive the shelf the better it is, right.  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 11:48 am
Damn straight! xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 11:51 am
Hoshi>> How big is the TV exactly? (just curious)

New Time Splitters = New Time Eater  

T H I N N

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 12:05 pm
Ashram - It's 48".  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 12:30 pm
Saisei_Hoshi
Ashram - It's 48".

That's a...pretty decent sized TV/shelf/whateveryouwantittobeconsideringitssize

Very nice  

T H I N N

Xalome

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 12:48 pm
I was going to get in the back for the truck to head back to the main house and I stepped forwards.. right into the hole. The funny thing is when we were filling bags with sand there was a hole and I told my friend I'd kill myself in it. SO we filled it up with sand. Then I do it in another hole. ><

I'm fairly sure it's just badly sprained. But if it doesn't get better I'm supposed to go get it Xrayed.

sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 2:22 pm
Laitue>> Here's hoping it's just a sprain. I'm sure you'll be fine. 3nodding

Well ... School is officially out where I am, is school out for everyone else here? (excluding us college students)  

T H I N N

tulokyn

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 2:51 pm
Be careful about leaving it too long before getting it checked out, Laitue. I sprained my ankle last August, and I was in a plaster cast for 10 days and a removable plastic cast for another 6 weeks. They stuck me in the plastic one so that I could start physiotherapy right away. I ended up doing physio for a good 3 months. eek I ruptured two of the three ligaments holding the outside of my ankle where it's supposed to be.

So yeah... I doubt it's that bad for you since you're hopping around fine on crutches, but take care of yourself. wink I was on Tylenol 3s and then Tylenol 1s for a good week, and then my doctor told me to start taking up to 4 Advil every 4 hours so I wouldn't get addicted to codeine. o_O  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 3:19 pm
Oh I'm on painkillers too.

But I did go to a doctor and he told me it was most likely a var var bad sprain. Worst case I tore a chuck of bone off with my tendon. But if it doesn't feel better by tomorrow I'm supposed to get it X-rayed.

Ashram: School doesn't finish til June 29th for me. But cut off for getting work done is the 10th. So then it's three days of finals and then you don't have to go to school til the 29th. 3nodding

Xalome

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 3:39 pm
x3 Urfuu... Canadian highschool students have to go to school forever.... >w<;;; I remember those days. >.>;;  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 4:02 pm
I remember my high school days to, at my high school June was the biggest waste of time. We never learned anything, did our exams had a week off then when back to get our marks. And grade 12 we had our graduation ceremony, which was the biggest waste of 3 hours.

Anyway tonight I going out to a pool hall/bar with my class, it's like a final get together congrats for getting through the year. Should be fun, the instructor is paying for the tables so I won't be poor after going out. I don't think I'll drink either, I don't truste my classmate and I'd rather be sober for this thing. One more hour till my ride comes, so I guess I should get ready.

Talk to you all tomorrow, and I hope you all have a goodnight to.  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

tulokyn

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 5:21 pm
Have fun, Hoshi. :3  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 842 843 844 845 846 847 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games