Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 844 845 846 847 848 849 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alucard_

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 4:53 pm
I AM DEAD

Expect no prolonged contact (as in other than 5-minute stops like this) until 2 weeks when I'm done with finals xp

Edit: Oh yeah, and Shiro/Memai/their respective spouses will get their gift art after that time. HATE FINALS.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 5:16 pm
Alucard - On the contrary, you are very much alive! biggrin Nice to hear from you again.

Good luck on finals! whee At least you care more than I do. After cramming for the AP tests, SAT's and finals are the least of my worries now. My initiative to work = completely obliterated by the College Board.

---

Nyarharhar. I'm making an IC2 CD. And I have 1337 gold. It must be a sign. ninja

Oh yeah. I have no life.  

Iyou

oni cypress

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 6:13 pm
blag! finals are this week! good thing i only have one 2-hour final a day, and only four of those.

damn, i forgot what i was going to say next...  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:04 pm
Again, Lang is too lazy to catch up with most things here. Bad, bad.

This weekend, I've learned 2 things.
1. I "sleep like some sort of jumpy feline."
2. I cannot live without tea for more than 2 days.
biggrin

Deuxia, the egg thing... Just.... omfgwtj? o_o lol

AD > Yeah, my PM is set to friends only. Well, for the time being, I guess. A problem this does cause?

Iyou > That CD looks pretty cool, actually. xP

Right...  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:20 pm
Alucard_ - Good luck!!!

Iyou - xd ! Fantastic! Brackets are fun, aren't they? Don't ask me why I think that...

Lang - You know, for someone who hates Star Wars, you sure do a good Yoda impression.

Yes, a problem. We're not friends. Of the sort Gaia means. I guess this should be remedied, since I do like to PM you every 6 months or so.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:39 pm
AD > Yeah, I pick up the most annoying habits for later use. A Yoda impression is a necessary part of my arsenal.

Ah, right. I didn't realize that. I shall fix that, then.  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:27 pm
I should not be aloud to play games after 8pm. I started to play PSOBB at 8:30pm and it's now 2:25am and I'm tired as hell.

Lang - you sleeping like a jumpy feline interests me in many ways.

Ok sleep time before I get keyboard face.....again.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 12:40 am
Hoshi~ I havent been playing, I get frustrated. @_@; Im only level 4. D:

I havent gotten the pictures back, not till tomorrow. @_@;;
But, I did scan my autographed Gaia postcard. ;0

User Image

You can smell L0cke's sharpie on it! :0~ xD;;  

Chibi Koji

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 12:51 am
Koji >> ;_; Damnit Koji! That looks so...*desperately wants Locke to sign her sketchbooks) xp

Ashram >> It's going wink We've had this idea in mind for quite a while and we're not about to give it up!

AD >> Spiders and cats are my favorite creatures on this floating piece of rock in the middle of the universe :0

Alucard >> *is reminded of Outkast - Heya!* We don't want our GASOC vampire to fail in tests X3

Iyou >> Buh, GASOC CDs, I got the IC songs AD sent me (and some of which I found over the net) are currently sitting in my friend's iPod (and that so-called friend is currently in Japan -.-)

Photoshoot thing update >> Guh~ These piano teachers will be the death of us! Holy goth, it's a two week break and they expect us to comply to their silly 'grade' test? D: No matter, me and Chan finally got some accessories done and made (Mini angel clips and Lollita bonnets), now we're in a frenzy of trying to find more cloth/material for the outfits. I voted out to Chan and Sumito how I didn't want to take the bother of going with them to actually find those goddamned things, but I'm stuck with finding 'materials' (ie beads, sequins, pre-made accessories).

Ah the burden of creating FF-ish styled outfits mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:15 am
koji, i bet that smell makes you high as heck.  

oni cypress

Xalome

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 6:17 am
Koji: Does that mean L0cke sharpie smells different than other ones. Or that they all used his or..  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 8:45 am
Lang - Ohh, I see. Have you quite mastered "talking loudly on a cell phone in a doctor's waiting room" yet?

Akahoshi - Sounds like a good Sunday to me!

Koji - Nifty! o.O

Memai - Well, that's certainly original.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Iyou

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 9:20 am
Erg. Gaia just ate my post.

Lang - Thanks. xD And how did you find out this information about the sleeping and the jumpy feline and the like? My friends say I sleep like a boulder on morphine.

AD - Yes, they are! xd I personally like the not-quite-circular snake thing in the center.

Koji - Ooh, I wantz! ninja Locke has a cool signature. whee

Memai - Now that I've got the IC music files, I can host them for a bit if you (or anyone else) needs to download them. I'll upload in a few minutes. [Edit: My FTP client doesn't seem to want to work now, so I'll try again in a few hours.]

Now you've got me all curious about your photoshoot! Good luck with finding accessories, and keep us informed! whee  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 9:41 am
Iyou - I'm impressed that you managed to get it that round! If it had been me, it would be a trapezoid.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 10:10 am
AyDee > God, no. That's one of the annoying habits that I just hate. I'd get mad at myself for the poor people in the waiting room with me.

Iyou > LoL A boulder on morphine. xD Lucky you.

The friends that I was sharing a room with this weekend were kind enough to inform me.
According to them, I apparently jump/twitch/otherwise spaz and/or jolt awake at any small sound that may occur within the room/house/nearby vicinity of the house.

This had them quite scared for some reason... sweatdrop Like, you know you're paranoid when... -_-  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 844 845 846 847 848 849 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games