Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 845 846 847 848 849 850 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 11:31 am
Lang - Good. There's a distinct line between being evil and being rude.

Hey, it's good to be a paranoid sleeper! I sleep "like the dead," meaning I don't move at all. What people fail to realize, however, is that I'll wake up if I'm approached or if I hear my name. My friends learned early on that if they try to sabotage my sleep, it won't go well.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 12:05 pm
AD > Yeah. I'm easily disturbed by rude people, so I would hope to avoid that type of behavior for the most part. -_-

True say. Paranoid sleepers ruin pranks around the world. What a gift. biggrin
I guess it's just not so useful when it disturbs the sleep of others. Bleh.  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 12:07 pm
Memai~ V0 was drawing full body chibi's of himself in peoples scetchbooks. ~D: He's so awsome! ;_; We made him draw our friends birthday cards, he even dedicated them to them! *Swoon.*
Good luck finding stuff, if all else fails, use crayola foam puddy stuff. xD;

Oni~ It's not the smell, it's who wrote them! *Loses braincells.*

Laitue~ Each one smells different. I like L0cke's best. ninja >_>;

AD~ I like your avi today. :0

Iyou~ I was going to get an extra autographed postcard to send to someone, but I didn't want to bug the admins anymore. xD; I don't think Darknrgy likes me very much. ): xD  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 1:02 pm
Lang - I sleep like you. I wake up at the littlest sound most times. I can't even sleep if there's an anolog clock in the room the ticking drives me insane. I swear I can even here digital clocks change.

I have ear plugs when I really need to get sleep.

Also for some reason my cats don't wake me up, I think I like the purring to much to care.  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 2:02 pm
Hoshi > It's such a pain in the a**. -_- I usually try listening to music to distract me, but I'm way too restless to keep anything on or near my ears.
This further goes to prove that I am not meant for sleep.
I should have been a ninja alarm-bot...  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 2:45 pm
Music just keeps me up, mostly because everything I listen to is lacking in the sleep time vibe. Music I listen to makes me have to move, not sleep.

I could join you in that ninja alarm-bot job. I've been lacking on the sleep, 3 hours a night for quite some time now. I been killing most of my nights playing games and making puzzles. *is a geek*  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 3:04 pm
Lang - Indeed.

I guess it's just another super power.

Koji - Thank you. I feel...halloweeny.

...one of my lightbulbs just committed suicide. Damn it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 3:33 pm
HOshi > Yeah. You've gotta be selective when it comes to music for sleep. I keep a seperate playlist filled with Kajiura (<3!!) and other boring/slow/sleepy sounding songs. It almost works. biggrin

Yes! We can both be Ninja Alarm-bots for hire... we just need some nifty robot-like costumes to be convincing. biggrin

AD > Possibly.

... Was this light bulb a relative of poor Larry? (I have no idea why in hell's name I remember that...)  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:00 pm
Lang - xd ! No, I don't think it's a relative of Larry's...  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:08 pm
AD - That poor lightbulb. I'm shocked that you didn't see the signs, they have helpline for suicidal lightbulbs. It's just so sad.

Lang - l can't handle slow music, it makes me more angry than sleeply. It the punky/ska girl in me that needs to move around, everything slow makes me need something fast.

Ninja alarm-bots for hire. I say we dress up in boxes, and have a ninja headband. Then we hide in the room. If MGS taught me anything, it's no one notices boxes. xd  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Xalome

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 8:16 pm
O.o

I sleep like a rock. I've been known to sleep through people jumping on me and a tree falling on the house.

And that takes skill.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 9:53 pm
I've been known to sleep mercilessly. Meaning I'd find every single way possible to make it comfortable for me to sleep (and nobody else's) in my sleep xd Try imagining sharing a bed, and the next thing you know, I'm pushing you off the bed and I'm hogging the sheets and blankets xp

Koji >> crying You better get those pictures! Guh~ I'm hoping for another Gaia-type con somewhere when everyone's free. That way we can make a neat little GASOC meeting, like so:

Koji: homg~ It's Memai!! heart
Memai: O_o Uhh...that's Koji...right? *points to muzzle*
Lang: Please, just don't ask.
Ryuu + Shiro: LATINO POWER!!

AD >> mrgreen A goth lollita should have at least 1 pet spider and 1 pet cat rolleyes *pokes*

Iyou >> Oh yesh~ I will >w<

Lang >> May I hire you and Hoshi to be my Ninja Bot Alarms? :0~

Photoshoot updates! >> *puts the whole shindig in her journal*  

Memai-kins

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 11:10 pm
Memai~ I would so want to go. o.o I see it more as:

Koji: Shiro SHUDDAP! D:<
Shiro: I haven't said anything yet!
Koji: I wanna meet LANZER. <3
Shiro: Wait, are you wearing...
Koji: ...pink. Yeyeah! Represetin'! D:< *Has a fit of gang signs and begins to dance.*
Shiro: O_o *Goes away.*
Memai: *Appears.* Hey! It's Ko-
Koji: *Uber reflexive luff assault.* Mehmehmai! D: <3

Etc etc. Until I get kicked out of the convention or the place combusts. x_o;  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 8:13 am
stare I should kill you, Koji ... slowly

... though you DO have a point. xd and Ryuu and me would SO scream that, Memai! XD

(still gone)

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 9:15 am
Akahoshi - I know. sad What's worse is that I haven't had the decency to take its corpse out of the socket yet.

Memai - Ohhhh. It all makes sense now.

Everyone should be warned: I have a cold that seems to be transmissible through the internet. gonk  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 845 846 847 848 849 850 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games