Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Ontario Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YouAskMeToDance

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:30 pm
She gave a loud belch before turning to him,"Alexandra- though, I prefer Alex." Then sets the empty bottle in her backpack, stretching out her arms to where she touched her toes. Then sighed as she relaxed back to her original sitting position, expect laid on her back lazily. Just what is this group's motive? Survive? Her mind dazing off slightly as she gazed at the ceiling in boredom. Daniel's voice and John's got her to sit up to observe the situation, laughing a bit at the two afterwords.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:34 pm
Ryu looked at his shadow and noticed how much it had shifted. Suprised and somewhat embarassed at how much time had passed he called said to everyone in particular,"Did anybody see fit to tell me how ling I've been sitting here staring at a loaded gun"?  

backera95

wabbradford

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:56 am
"I have no idea..." Austin said. Austin walked off, not looking for any were in piticular. Austin just wanted to get a feel for the hospital, just wanted to find a place for him. Eventually, on the third floor, he found an empty and semi-clean looking room. He threw his backpack down and stared out the window, hoping some one would come and talk with him. Austin was lonely.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:38 am
Jake stayed outside the building and watched down the street. He climbed back atop the Stryker and sat. A single infected walked down the street toward the hospital. Jake waited as the infected drew closer attracted by the food that sat in front of him. When the infected was only twenty yards away Jake hoped off the Stryker and laid his M4 down. He reached down into his boot and grabbed his ballistics knife and kept walking toward the infected. The infected picked up a jog that quickly turned into a sprint toward Jake. Jake prepped himself for the infected and stood there. He was hit by the charging infected. He quickly grabbed the infecteds shirt and spun throwing it onto the ground. It laid there and looked up at Jake scrambling to stand. Jake put his left knee on the ground and stabbed the infected in the eye. The infected let out a loud howl as it died due to the blade piercing the brain. Jake stood and grabbed a rag from his cargo pocket and cleaned the blade. He then set the blade back in his boot and grabbed his M4. He then sat back on the Stryker and watched the street once again.  

Envoy_of_The Funk

Witty Elocutionist

7,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:53 pm
Matthew takes a deep sigh. "I really don't know our motive anymore we got rid of most of the military here so our mission is complete. Now we are trying to survive I am going to make a base where all the surviors can come for food shelter and protection. But we have to get out of here there are about two hoards of infected coming here right now." Matthew runs up to the third floor noticing a small boy staring out the window. Matthew approaches him and puts his hand on his shoulder. "Everything will be ok but we have to get out of here now." Matthew says with a soft smile, he then runs down stairs and opens the door seeing Jake in his Stryker. "Jake we need to get out of here hoards of the undead are about to destroy the hospital bit by bit." Matthew takes out a bullhorn from his bag. He yells. "EVERYONE GET THE ******** OUT THE HOSPITAL. Thank you and have a nice day."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:20 pm
Jake looked over and nodded as he understood what Matthew said. He hopped off the Stryker and entered threw the back ramp. He ran in and started the vehicle then running back out. He looked down both ends of the street one of them he could see a small group of infected come in sight. It quickly became a full blown horde. "You weren't lying about those infected!" He yelled as he took aim with his M4 and started to rapidly let single shots out. "I'd say we have about two to three minutes before they get here!" He said as he kept firing. Several infected fell every time he fired a shot. "Good thing their in a crowd." He said to himself.  

Envoy_of_The Funk

Witty Elocutionist

7,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:52 am
(HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I think. This is when Americans celebrate it, right? Or is it tomorrow?)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:38 am
Lol yea its today Gobble Gobble  

backera95

wabbradford

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:09 am
((Happy Thanksgiving!))

When Austin heard some yell to get out of the hospital, Austin sighed. He didn't want to leave, it was nice here. However, he did not like these people; their was way to many of them.

Austin spotted his ATV outside of his window. Austin glanced back, no one was behind him. His backpack slid onto his sholders, and Austin out the windo. After falling one story down, he landed in a tree. Then, he climbed down and hopped on his ATV, reving the engein.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:27 pm
Jake fired at the infected that continued to charge toward them. He then looked back at the Stryker. "Why the hell am I shooting this?" He said to himself as he climbed up the vehicle and loaded the mounted 240Bravo. He then fired wildly into the mass of infected humans. They quickly dropped to the ground dead. "How do you like that you undead ba*****s!" He shouted as he fired.  

Envoy_of_The Funk

Witty Elocutionist

7,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:50 pm
ZombieApocalypseSurvivor
NoLifeKing66
(Richie? Jean-Mark? Anybody?)

Richie shot straight up in bed, breathing hard.

"It was just a dream, calm down, it was just a dream," He said to himself as he looked at his watch. 2am. He had only been asleep a few hour, and the thunderstorm had woken him up. He wasn't sure when it rolled in, but it was now right on top of him. Lightning andunder crashed and flashed all around him like a fireworks show. He got out of bed and tried flipping on the overhead light to the room. No luck.

"Dammit," he mumbled to himself, "The pwer must have been knocked out."

He walked over to his bag by his bed, using the constant lightning flashes to find his way and grab his flashlight. Suddenly, he heard a loud scream nearby. He turned around instinctivly and shiend the flashlight in the doorway. He quickly made his way to Maryse's room to see if she had heard the scream as well.

"Hey maryse, wake up!" Richie shouted as he banged on the door, but his shouts and bangs were almost muted by the lightning and thunder.

"Maryse, Dammit, open up, are you okay?" Richie shouted as he pounded the door so hard he was sure it would break down. He was concerned with the amount of time it was taking Maryse to answer him, but he didn't want to bust down the door and have her shoot him in the leg for intruding during the middle of the night.
(The scream was something i was trying to set up back then, but I can't remember anymore lol. I'm pretty sure it had something to do with the RP heading along th direction of the zombies overruning the wall and the place being unsafe and the scream is just a poor innocent victim that is unimportant lol.)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:57 pm
(I'm pretty sure Suami isn't coming back, so do we just assume she follows us?)

John ripped the tape off of Daniel's mouth and steadied him as they began walking towards the Stryker. "So where we going anyway?" He asked as he climbed in. "Matt, didn't you say you had a plan to get somewhere?" "We are NOT. USING. MATT'S. PLAN. His plans never end well. His plans got us NUKED. For those who weren't there, trust me, not fun. I'm pretty sure that nobody is coming to the rescue next time we almost get killed." John avoided saying who rescued them and why they wouldn't again, as he was unsure of Jake's involvement. "So does anyone ELSE have a plan? Preferably a non-suicidal plan?"  

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

Envoy_of_The Funk

Witty Elocutionist

7,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:32 pm
Jake stopped firing the 240Bravo and jumped back into the Stryker. He then walked out of it firing his M4 as he did so. "John get in the passenger seat. There should be an Atlas. Find use a good town to proceed to. Daniel if you can man the 240Bravo and help me keep them back while we load out of here." He said then clicking a button on his rifle and the magazine falling out. He then grabbed another from his pocket and continued to fire.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:30 pm
John grabbed the atlas and flipped through the pages to a map of Ontario. "Okay, where can we go where we won't be shot on sight... There's a big safezone in Toronto, so there's bound to be a military checkpoint on the way in which we will not make it through." He said quietly so as not to alert Jake. "Our best bet is finding someplace unoccupied and setting up a secure base that we can keep off the radar until we can set up a defense." He checked over the cities on the map. "Hmmm... Guelph maybe?" "Guelph sounds good. Any better ideas?" Daniel said as he climbed out and helped Jake with the 240. In between reloads, he asked "Does Guelph sound good to you? There any military there?"  

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

Envoy_of_The Funk

Witty Elocutionist

7,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:33 pm
Jake looked back at them as they asked him the question. "The hell if I know, those guys left me for dead. I've had no contact with them since. I'm the last of my unit and of my men." He said as he fired.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff