Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 851 852 853 854 855 856 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T H I N N

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:09 pm
Iyou>> Sorry, my sarcasm detecting skills get a -10 whenever I roll. xd (and if you know what I'm talking about ... you're great biggrin )

They must expect short essays if they only give twenty minutes. neutral

800 points for a twenty minute essay ... something doesn't bode well with me on that fact.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:16 pm
Silly American chaps and your SATs.

:3

I am finally back. Though.. I shall probably leave again next week. Mmm.. passing school. Tastes like crispy.

Xalome

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:52 pm
Thanks for all the comments on the IC art guys xd

Iyou >> When they returned it, usually they'll give a little slip stating why it was returned, written there; The usage of this envelope this not suitable for sending via air-mail. Please use the standard brown or white envelope and try again xd

For some reason, that reminds me of an error Windows would give.

Ash >> xp I don't mind at all. I'm totally in love with the 'watercolor' brush on Photoshop though xd Makes everything oh-so-loverlay!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 6:20 am
*ninja*
Poison Ivy all down my wrist. gonk

Pesky price guides and their not-working-ness. Grah. I'm off to camp again tomorrow, so I'll see you peeps in a week. xd  

Songjewel

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:35 am
I'm home again, and no hangover. I'm also pleased to say that I won $450, which will almost cover two months rent. (I have cheap rent) We then hit the bars where we got some free drinks, the boys that bought them came up to us and all we did was say thanks for the drinks, and then go back to talking to each other completliy ignoring them. We got to do that three time, so we never paid for one drink, Yah for drunk horny guys. After all that we went back to the hotel room for one of the most unconfortable sleeps ever, it was a choise between share a bed (there were two) or the couch. I got the couch so it wasn't to bad but I did fall off 3 times and that hurt.

So now I'm home and I'm going to go sleep in my bed and get some more sleep because I'm still tired.

Later  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:44 am
Ashram - xd Sadly, yes I do! Which reminds me of a flash video I forgot to post a while ago... ninja

8-bit D&D

With my luck, someone already posted it and I didn't catch it. Ah well.

Actually, I hear the essay is more around 200 or 300 points of your score. The rest of the 800 points for the writing section is made up of multiple choice questions about sentence improvement and stuff (which are remarkably similar to the English section questions, yay).

Laitue - Welcome back! whee Am I the only GASOCian who hasn't gotten out of school yet? gonk I'm free on the 9th.

Memai - xd For some reason, that makes me think they have an envelope dress code or something...

Song - That sucks! sad Hope it gets better soon.  

Iyou

T H I N N

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:05 am
Memai>> Much obliged(sp?) 3nodding

Mmm...Cruchy pop-tart xp

Sj>> Ack! That's no good at all. Try soaking your wrists in tomato juice. (and of course, don't scratch gonk )

Hoshi>> O: Nice winnings! Not so nice sleeping arrangment. neutral

Was BlackJack good to you, or was it another game?

Iyou>> I've seen that flash, tis quite funny. (actually, I had heard the sound bite before I saw the flash)

Ah, I see ... so essentially there are two English sections now. Interesting ...

Laitue>> Indeed! We are silly that way.

Congrats. on getting through another year of school! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:15 am
Iyou >> xd Love that flash!

Ash >> xp Poptarts are like...teh awexome!  

Memai-kins

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:25 am
Iyou - You may certainly submit whatever you want! There's no reason to keep IC characters in one outfit, right?

Sj - Ew! What were you doing? Rummaging through foliage in the dark?! xd Have fun at camp!

Akahoshi - That sounds like a damn good trip! Sorry you fell off the couch, though. xd I would have done the same.

To all GASOCians: The time of the return of Art Parties is drawing near. The tentative date for the first Art Party is June 13th, since we usually held the parties on the 13th. That would be next Monday, so please let me know whether or not that's an acceptable date for you. I'd like to choose a day when the most people will be able to attend. whee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:33 am
Ashram - Yep. I don't think it's very fair to people who are more math-oriented. sad

AD - Eexcellent. ninja

Art party! heart I'll be leaving on the 11th, so I won't be able to attend, but don't change it just because I won't be there. Maybe I could work up an art trade with someone beforehand, if anyone's willing to do that.  

Iyou

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:38 am
I'm awake again.

Ashram - I played blackjack and I won everything there, then I put a quarter in one of the slot machines on the way out and ended up wasting a quarter. I found the quarter in the couch and thought it was lucky, I was wrong.

SJ - Have fun at camp.

AD - It was fun, we're planning on doing it again.

Art partywise, I'm up for whenever I have no job and hardly a life so I'm always around. Plus I bought a new pencil, it took me 45 minutes to find it. (they were low on stock)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:56 am
Iyou - I'm sure someone would be willing. 3nodding

Akahoshi - Only 45 minutes! xd Awesome.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:35 am
I think I'd be free for the art party 3nodding I'll just scan/doodle/collect some artwork beforehand so I can sumbit them in a nice orderly fashion.

Can Memai hopelessly make another "Welcome to GASOC's Art Party" picture again like I did on the second one? o.o

Avatar Cosplay eh? Interesting 3nodding Can this include avatar edits, too? >w< Sorry for asking a bunch o' questions, I just want to make sure I know what's going on before I walk around in the dark XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:45 am
Memai - You shouldn't have to do anything beforehand... Will you not have a scanner on the day of the party?

Another welcome sign would be lovely. whee

I don't see why avatar edits shouldn't be an option! I hadn't really thought about it before, but if it's what you want, go right ahead!  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:38 am
Somewhat, but I'd rather be prepared since my dad wants to use it to scan documents and stuff xp

And yay for avatar edits >w<;;  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 851 852 853 854 855 856 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games