Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 10:56 am
Akahoshi ~ And may I ask how old is her? sweatdrop

And, yeah... sometimes I have the feeling you DO have cameras here ninja heart

Songjewel~ I saw your pic at DA, and I liked it... and left a few crits. I hope you don't mind... redface I usually don't work with markers. Everyone talks about prismacolor markers and don't even know hoe they are. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:03 am
Abandoned Dreams

Deuxia - I'd really like to get some more shirt designs before I set up a GASOC shop. I'd appreciate any suggestions, slogans, logo ideas, ANYTHING! gonk Even if there's something you'd specifically like, let me know. If you'd like to donate a quick doodle that can be used, that would be great, too. Gah, I'll make an announcement about this somewhere.

ninja I'll try to make a quick doodle this weekend, I'm thinking of a monochrome type... Heavy, thick inking and red shading along with your GASOC logo (Stand clear of the pissy artist)... I think it would look good. Your photoshop skills can do the rest! whee heart  

Deuxia Devonair

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:07 am
Deuxia Devonair
ninja I'll try to make a quick doodle this weekend, I'm thinking of a monochrome type... Heavy, thick inking and red shading along with your GASOC logo (Stand clear of the pissy artist)... I think it would look good. Your photoshop skills can do the rest! whee heart

Thank you! heart I really appreciate it!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:10 am
Deuxia - She's 26 I think, but she's got an inner-child that never stays put.

xd I have to keep track of all my lovely Akahos and future Akahos. 3nodding

AD - I've been leaking tears since last night, this guilds have brought out the love-filled Akahoshi instead of my pervious death to everyone Akahoshi. I had to blast my nice up-beat ska music to stop the leak. sweatdrop

Akahoshi

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:14 am
Akahoshi~ 26?!!?!?! xd And to think I dated a 27-year old when I was only twenty! *gets goosebumps* He might have been an undercover perv like your boss! *scared* gonk crying

Anyways, she sounds like a nice person. Even like that.

AD~ You are very much welcome. I'm off. I hope I can creat something decent. heart 3nodding

Bye bye!! 'Till Monday!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:24 am
Deuxia - my boss isn't a perv she's just silly and it's just her way of acting around people she like. She's the same way with her girlfriend, but the second there are people around in the store she's all work and no play. Great boss. 3nodding

Bye till monday heart

Akahoshi

oni cypress

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:35 am
sounds like an interesting boss.

hey l00k! no eyes!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:54 am
Akahoshi - LOL! I'm not the only person who calls it leaking! I've been calling it that ever since I played Mario RPG on SNES! xd !!!

Deuxia - Bye! whee heart

EVERYONE -
Please check out the new GASOC itemz thread in the guild forum. I'd really love to get some input from you all. heart

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 12:09 pm
AD - I've called it leaking ever since a friend saw me cry and freaked out yelling, "Anna's leaking get the buckets". I never cried the entire time we've known each other and then the sight of it me her freak. I think I stepped on a nail or something. sweatdrop

Ok well I need to go buy 2 weeks worth of food, back in an hour+. heart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:15 pm
I stepped on a nail once. It sucked. stressed

Have fun! whee  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

oni cypress

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:19 pm
food, i'm hungy. maybe i'll make quessidia's.
--
stepping on nails is never fun  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:35 pm
Pimpkahoshi: You lucky, I love going to buy food. Because I never actually buy any, I just run around the store hiding in the corners and giggling. whee

I stepped on three tacks at the same time once. biggrin And I stepped on a nail, but it didnt go through my shoe for some reason.

Oni: Quesadilla's wrok! Well, depends on the cheese...and usually I refuse to eat them anyways.

Sei: My Geometry techer is dyslexic. 3nodding Dont know how that works out...but then again, there always has been something wrong with that woman. sweatdrop  

Chibi Koji

Nyome

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:38 pm
I go to spend my time drawing up one new sig picture @_@ and I miss so much again. *slaps self silly* gonk

well at least now I'm content and will stop complaning about sig... for now. XD

Akahoshi eek so many devil tails! @_@;; do you get to keep both? XD ... whee aww~~ I don't use my mules like that, but I'd rather have all my stuff on one big file. ^^;; makes me paranoid about hackers though.

Langley/sei: O_O people bugging lang!? gonk *protects* ;-; though a GASOC Lynch mob does sound quite nice...

(( I do feel a bit lost because there is a "him" o_O;; and either I am completely blind when reading the past pages, or ...yeah I'm blind. but I don't know the story at all, so I will be quiet and huggle people. u_u *huggles* but, new file, new start ne? ^_^ ))

(( meh. I could never ever get the hang of cell shading. =.=;; plus i have an obsession with blending. must.. always..blend every last bit. @_@ ))

Deuxia: sweatdrop well..I do suppose 32 doesnt count as "girl" ^-^;; though mentally....

... gonk Iyou= axel? @_@;;; but I thought axel= axel= a... *so so confused* cry

AD: 671...? o-o *tries to poke around her sig* whee luff the new shirt designs btw~

memai: xd we have an anime club here~~ but there's some people in there who have it out for me. ninja so I just stick with ze art club~ ^_^

...Mmm..makes me want an uglification.. but.. xp

--

to add onto old sentimentalism from oh, a few pages ago :

Back when I really did think I was going to lose everything I had, (( and after I had stopped panicking and going crazy and just accepted it )) I only thought to check in at two place- my own thread to say a g'bye, and to spend the rest of the time on GASOC. I dont' care if my art is forgotten, absused, my name stomped to the ground- as long as I know I still have GASOC. ^_^ even if I had abandoned Nyome then, I still would've dragged myself back now and then just to visit teh lovely guild~~ heart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:44 pm
Damnit Nyome, I love your sig art. gonk heart

Ooh! I wanna be ugly! Being so pretty all the time hurts my brain. 4laugh  

Chibi Koji

oni cypress

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:52 pm
uglyness party?

i'll need to buy more clothes  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games