Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Lolita Society.

Back to Guilds

Tags: gothic lolita, japanese fashion, lolita 

Reply The Lolita Society.
Our Lolita Album! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RudyMaye

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:59 pm
My friend and I went to a meet up at the Imax to see Alice in Wonderland. It was sold out and the other lolitas never showed up, but us and our amazing luck got tickets off of a couple who had ordered 2 too many.
The people working the box office loved out outfits and made us take a picure infront of their Alice display. -They said it was for their website but it has yet to be posted so... LOL we'll see what it was for...
These are the pictures we got before the movie. It was all rainy outside so they're all indoors.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:05 pm
I've got to get a good picture of my White Queen... maybe tomorrow. The pictures from opening night aren't that good.  

Kittywitch

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

A Doll Named Mouse

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:30 pm
@RudyMaye- so cool! I like it a lot.
@tsuki_totoro - You have an amazing look. The contrast of hair against skin tone, makeup, hair, and your lolita style, really classy. I try wearing red lipstick from time to time, get it everywhere, but I still try. T^T  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:25 am
A Doll Named Mouse
@RudyMaye- so cool! I like it a lot.
@tsuki_totoro - You have an amazing look. The contrast of hair against skin tone, makeup, hair, and your lolita style, really classy. I try wearing red lipstick from time to time, get it everywhere, but I still try. T^T
lol, that happens to me quite a bit. xd  

tsuki_totoro

caramel frappuccino

Sparkly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:34 am
We went to go see Alice in Wonderland in 3D!
My friend I wanted to go see it and we both dressed like twins 3nodding
It was really fun! I'd like to do it again!

User Image

heart Firelily808 (me) on the left, Chocolat ai (right)

User Image

heart OP/JSK: Starry Night Theater heart
heart Shoes: Tea Party, Cake Shoes (Secret Shop)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:17 am
User Image

:3

For the first time since I got here, it was "warm"! And by "warm" I mean over 40. It was 57! yay! So my friend and I went out for a walk and I decided to wear something pretty to help myself get over this nasty hangover I have right now. sweatdrop  

C a t h a r s i s

RudyMaye

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:31 pm
@ A Doll Named Mouse: Thanks. ^_^
@ firelily808: I am so jealous. lol I've been trying to get my hands on that dress for a very long time. You guys look great!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:13 am
RudyMaye
@ A Doll Named Mouse: Thanks. ^_^
@ firelily808: I am so jealous. lol I've been trying to get my hands on that dress for a very long time. You guys look great!

Thank you, but it was a mere chance that the dresses happen to sold on auction at the same time. We were really happy ^_^

@C a t h a r s i s: Ohhh! How pretty! I really like how it the looks on you! biggrin  

caramel frappuccino

Sparkly Warrior

A Doll Named Mouse

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:54 am
Got some new stuff from bodyline, started wearing more of it to work and out with friends from work. Fewer questions asked the more I wear it. My friends are actually expecting to see me in a skirt every friday now...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Not lolita, but I feel at home in it, and it's bodyline too.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:04 pm
Adorable Miss. Mouse!
: D
The second outfit is awesome as well!  

RudyMaye

Alpha Drug

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:54 pm
User Image

I went to a meet up that got postponed today. So I spent 4 hours riding the DC metro for no reason. I'm pissed but at least my outfit was cute. XD

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:20 pm
@Rudy, thanks smile

@ Alpha, killer boots! Where from?  

A Doll Named Mouse

Alpha Drug

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:21 pm
A Doll Named Mouse
@ Alpha, killer boots! Where from?

Ummm... I bought them from QCute on Livejournal. ^_^ I'd recommend checking your calf size though. I bought the generic size and they fit alright... but I must have fat calves because they're really tight. And QCute is awesome because they'll custom fix it if you need them to.

It's a cute normal boot, with the scalloped edges to it, and then it has that really cute thick lolita band with cut out hearts and a bow. I really love these boots. I own three pairs of lolita shoes, these boots, a pair of teaparty, and then a cute pair of sideless shoes with pearls. <3 I want more though. I'm a total shoe and bag whore.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:18 pm
Ooooh! Gotta check that out then.

Yeah, feel you on that bag and shoe whore bit. I'm a sucker for 6 inch heels, victorian boots, and stuffed animal purse/backpacks :3  

A Doll Named Mouse

RudyMaye

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:30 pm
Alpha Drug
User Image

I went to a meet up that got postponed today. So I spent 4 hours riding the DC metro for no reason. I'm pissed but at least my outfit was cute. XD

xD Sorry to hear that.
It was indeed a great outfit if it's the one in the picture. ^^  
The Lolita Society.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games