Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Games and Contest Spot.
ChronoSpark's Phat Azz Contest Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 809 810 811 812 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a virgin?
  No...*coughyescough*
  Nope
  WTF is your freaking problem? Jerk
View Results

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:32 am
Kiyoshi_Moramita
ChronoSpark
Kiyoshi_Moramita
ChronoSpark
Kiyoshi_Moramita
*is extremely red* @///////@

>.> you b*****d....*is quite jealous at the moment*...eh..good for you..>.>;
No...dude...not good o_o While at work last night, I got to thinking....-_-; which I hate that it happens after something good has happened to me....I did...something stupid ><

o.o.. what? i dun understand.. dude, this is friggin great for you, isn't it? ^^ i mean, come on!! you've got a wonderful, beautiful girl now.. o.o god, i'm envious... seriously ^^;;
Yes, it's great man but we didn't use protection AND my thinking got worse when I realized she was on her....thing..... @_@ *hates talking about women's problems* ._.

ok, the no protection...BAD... if she was on her period, thank god, cuz you'll be fine. =P  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:33 am
ChronoSpark
Kiyoshi_Moramita
ChronoSpark
Kiyoshi_Moramita
ChronoSpark
Kiyoshi_Moramita
*is extremely red* @///////@

>.> you b*****d....*is quite jealous at the moment*...eh..good for you..>.>;
No...dude...not good o_o While at work last night, I got to thinking....-_-; which I hate that it happens after something good has happened to me....I did...something stupid ><

o.o.. what? i dun understand.. dude, this is friggin great for you, isn't it? ^^ i mean, come on!! you've got a wonderful, beautiful girl now.. o.o god, i'm envious... seriously ^^;;
Yes, it's great man but we didn't use protection AND my thinking got worse when I realized she was on her....thing..... @_@ *hates talking about women's problems* ._.

ok, the no protection...BAD... if she was on her period, thank god, cuz you'll be fine. =P
ok ok..it's all good then @_@ *twitch*  

Kiyoshi_Moramita

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:34 am
IpoPie
ChronoSpark
IpoPie
ChronoSpark
IpoPie
Morning lovelies<3

*rolls before running off to school*

XD why do i find that so cute?

Haha, cause I'm that awesome, mayhaps? :p

Thank goodness for computer class.

LOL! XD *glomp!* hii *lick*!

Bwee ^-^ *snugs*

wanna be my cute catholic lover? XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:35 am
Kiyoshi_Moramita
ChronoSpark
Kiyoshi_Moramita
ChronoSpark
Kiyoshi_Moramita

o.o;; wow dude.. i'm frickin jealous..>.> i hate you...*push*  

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

Kiyoshi_Moramita rolled 8 6-sided dice: 6, 2, 2, 4, 1, 1, 6, 5 Total: 27 (8-48)

Kiyoshi_Moramita

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:37 am
ChronoSpark
Kiyoshi_Moramita
ChronoSpark
Kiyoshi_Moramita
ChronoSpark
Kiyoshi_Moramita

*pushes back* >.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:38 am
Kiyoshi_Moramita
ChronoSpark
Kiyoshi_Moramita
ChronoSpark
Kiyoshi_Moramita

*pushes back* >.

>.> you b*****d.. and i knew this was coming, she told me she was like, thinking about it and stuff..XD oh man.. well, i guess she made her choice .__.;; ahh... i'll have to put my sights elsewhere then..^^ ...as jealous and envious as i am, i'm still really happy for you. XD and now you no longer have to feel bad when we talk about sex XD!!!  

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

Kiyoshi_Moramita rolled 8 6-sided dice: 1, 3, 3, 5, 6, 3, 2, 2 Total: 25 (8-48)

Kiyoshi_Moramita

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:40 am
ChronoSpark
Kiyoshi_Moramita
ChronoSpark
Kiyoshi_Moramita
ChronoSpark
Kiyoshi_Moramita

*pushes back* >.

>.> you b*****d.. and i knew this was coming, she told me she was like, thinking about it and stuff..XD oh man.. well, i guess she made her choice .__.;; ahh... i'll have to put my sights elsewhere then..^^ ...as jealous and envious as i am, i'm still really happy for you. XD and now you no longer have to feel bad when we talk about sex XD!!!
She told you she was thinking about it O_O! @_@

Your right XD!!! No more feeling bad...but the embarrassment is still there o_o;;; Don't know why though @_@  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:45 am
Kiyoshi_Moramita
ChronoSpark
Kiyoshi_Moramita
ChronoSpark
Kiyoshi_Moramita

*pushes back* >.

Your right XD!!! No more feeling bad...but the embarrassment is still there o_o;;; Don't know why though @_@

>.> well..not an all-out ********.. o__o; she said she might kiss you on the cheek after work, and was thinking seriously about getting closer to you..like that >.>;

and um.. o.o.. no, you're part of the exclusive "no longer a virgin" club XD...man, i told you it would happen for you!! O.O...and DAMN did you luck out! ...*smack!* >__

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

Kiyoshi_Moramita rolled 8 6-sided dice: 2, 4, 5, 3, 2, 2, 6, 1 Total: 25 (8-48)

Kiyoshi_Moramita

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:49 am
ChronoSpark
Kiyoshi_Moramita
ChronoSpark
Kiyoshi_Moramita
ChronoSpark
Kiyoshi_Moramita

*pushes back* >.

>.> well..not an all-out ********.. o__o; she said she might kiss you on the cheek after work, and was thinking seriously about getting closer to you..like that >.>;

and um.. o.o.. no, you're part of the exclusive "no longer a virgin" club XD...man, i told you it would happen for you!! O.O...and DAMN did you luck out! ...*smack!* >__
wow....this is definately farther than a kiss o_O;;; XD!!!

@_@ *is still in shock mostly*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:54 am
Kiyoshi_Moramita
ChronoSpark
Kiyoshi_Moramita
ChronoSpark
Kiyoshi_Moramita
*pushes back* >.

>.> pssh.. good for you... o.o.. you know, i can't help but feel partly responsible for this..i mean, i did kinda talk to you both about it behind your backs >.>; and..yeah... ....................  

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

Kiyoshi_Moramita rolled 8 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 3, 1, 3, 2, 2, 5 Total: 21 (8-48)

Kiyoshi_Moramita

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:59 am
ChronoSpark
Kiyoshi_Moramita
ChronoSpark
Kiyoshi_Moramita
ChronoSpark
Kiyoshi_Moramita
*pushes back* >.

>.> pssh.. good for you... o.o.. you know, i can't help but feel partly responsible for this..i mean, i did kinda talk to you both about it behind your backs >.>; and..yeah... ....................
You...what O_O!

Dude, >.< I told you that stuff in confidence -.-; *looks irritated*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:04 am
Kiyoshi_Moramita
ChronoSpark
Kiyoshi_Moramita
ChronoSpark
Kiyoshi_Moramita

You...what O_O!

told me what stuff? i didn't tell her anything that you told me..^^ don't worry. i told her the same stuff i told you, about friendship and relationships and whatnot..o.o  

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

Kiyoshi_Moramita rolled 8 6-sided dice: 2, 1, 5, 6, 2, 2, 5, 2 Total: 25 (8-48)

Kiyoshi_Moramita

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:15 am
ChronoSpark
Kiyoshi_Moramita
ChronoSpark
Kiyoshi_Moramita
ChronoSpark
Kiyoshi_Moramita

You...what O_O!

told me what stuff? i didn't tell her anything that you told me..^^ don't worry. i told her the same stuff i told you, about friendship and relationships and whatnot..o.o
oh...ok...@_@ I was about kick some a** XD! *couldn't kick a** if he wanted too* Oo *smacks himself for stupid thoughts* @_@  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:18 am
Kiyoshi_Moramita
ChronoSpark
Kiyoshi_Moramita
ChronoSpark
Kiyoshi_Moramita

You...what O_O!

oh...ok...@_@ I was about kick some a** XD! *couldn't kick a** if he wanted too* Oo *smacks himself for stupid thoughts* @_@

everything i told her came from like "it seems like he really cares about you" and stuff. i never said "yeah, he's madly in love with you and tells me all the time" XD!! LMFAO!!... yeah dude..o.o no.. i'm smart about this stuff.. ^^; but yeah..o.o;  

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

Kiyoshi_Moramita rolled 8 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 6, 6, 1, 3, 1, 4 Total: 28 (8-48)

Kiyoshi_Moramita

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:22 am
ChronoSpark
Kiyoshi_Moramita
ChronoSpark
Kiyoshi_Moramita
ChronoSpark
Kiyoshi_Moramita

You...what O_O!

everything i told her came from like "it seems like he really cares about you" and stuff. i never said "yeah, he's madly in love with you and tells me all the time" XD!! LMFAO!!... yeah dude..o.o no.. i'm smart about this stuff.. ^^; but yeah..o.o;
Man, you don't understand how much I appreciate your help and advice about all of this ^^;;  
Games and Contest Spot.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 809 810 811 812 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games