Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 862 863 864 865 866 867 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:39 am
On the discussion of rooms >>
My room isn't anything spectacular, in fact, I daresay it's much more messier and a little more unkept than AD's room xd Working on getting it to look teh awesome heart

I think the only weapon I had in my room was a kendo stick. Unfortunately, my poor baby's handle broke off due to much wild swings during practise, it's getting fixed now >_>;;  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:47 am
AD - You can't admire me, because I admire you. And you don't seem like the high maintenance type. But do make sure you have all of you pictures and things because AD is not allowed to explode.

Also I'm home now, with a stocked fridge and clean dishes.  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

T H I N N

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:47 am
Memai>> I so want to learn Kendo (or Kenpo ... or Iaido) Unfortunately, there aren't many places to learn it where I live. neutral

Hoshi>> Ooo...CANDY!! *le munch* Ok, my memory has been refreshed, I've seen it before. xd

AD>> So rum consumption can lead to pirate accents ... interesting!

It was rather strange ... considering he loves his gun/knive/sword collection. I think it was when he was getting ready to go to college and he couldn't take them with him. xd

White flash face, huh ... You must have been teased a lot in school. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:56 am
Memai - My room is rather deceptive... It looks unkept and messy because of all the crap on the walls...but if you look closely, you'll notice a distinct lack of "stuff." The floor is totally clear, there's only box under my bed and most surfaces are free of debris. Everything that you see is intentional. Scarily so, actually. xd

Akahoshi - You speak nonsense! But I shall try to explode nonetheless.

Hooray for food! whee

Ashram - Oh, I was. The children were brutal.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:59 am
My rooms the bestest: No windows, bad lighting, no heat, a bed, a dresser and boxes. It sucks the a**, I spend most of my nights sleeping on my couch at least then I can be warm and comfy.

I sold my swords, all I have left are knives.

AD - NO EXPLODING. I'll miss you if you explode.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:00 am
AD >> O.o OMG! This is the first time I've met someone who actually managed to keep the floors visible in his/her room xd My floor is littered with mangas, reference pictures...Queen posters/lyrics ninja

Ashram >> Kendo's getting pretty boring for me. Once you've mastered the basic moves, you can deal a pretty good amount of damage using a katana or a rod xp  

Memai-kins

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:02 am
Akahoshi - Hm. If I ever should be in the area, I don't think I'll be asking to crash at your place. xd

You sold them?! gonk That's sad!

Right, right. Plus, it would be messy. No one wants that.

Memai - I'm a klutz, so keeping things on the floor is a blatant attempt at suicide. (AD and gravity are mortal enemies.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:16 am
AD - The rest of my place isn't bad just that room. The only good thing about that room is it keep the rent down. sweatdrop

I was very much in need of money, I had to sell quite abit of my stuff.

Yes it would be very messy. Little AD bits all over the place

Memai - My floors are clean to mostly for the same reason as AD. I'm a klutz, I walk around bare foot all the time, and I always step on stuff which always hurts no matter what I step on.  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

T H I N N

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:18 am
AD>> My room is rather strange at the moment. Since I'm home from college, there are boxes all over the floor, while everything in the shelves and closet is tidy. My bed takes up most of the room. My shoes are the ultimate hazard, almost causing me and my mom to almost fall to the ever welcoming ground.

Memai>> Have you sparred anyone? (I would assume so, perhaps a better question is have you sparred anyone of your level or above your level yet)

I know what you mean, a little. I practice my slice (with my bokken) semi-regularly, I just don't know many basic techniques. (just forward vertical slash, forward thrust, vertical side slash, horizontal slash and head parry)

Hoshi>> How many did you have? (and why?! gonk Too much space taken up?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:22 am
I'd forgotten how much I love Titan AE. Best non-anime cartoon men ever.

Akahoshi - That sucks. I don't know what I'd do without my useless crap.

Little pieces of AD is never cool.

Ashram - Yeah, my friends are the same way, since they're home from college. I don't know how they do it; I'd be up all night trying to put things in their proper place.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:32 am
Ashram - I sold them because I needed money. I had 3.

AD - I still have plenty of useless crap, most of it is in the form of figurines and computer junk. (All which is in boxes, note to self buy shelves)

I wouldn't mind having a little piece of AD. Like a foot or a hand, one of those would make a great conversation piece. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:37 am
Hoshi>> That's ... a good reason to sell them. xd

AD>> It's quite simple really. You keep the stuff in the box and put the boxes in various corners. biggrin (and not worry about it ... if you worry about it, your screwed O: )  

T H I N N

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:37 am
Arg, gawd. Sorry I missed the art party, you guys. -_-
Ew, I'm still in costume.

What the hell is up with posting...
Um, yeah. That seems to... yeah.

For the sake of conversation, Lang's room is very blue, black and empty. <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:40 am
Hi Lang, hope you've been well.  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

T H I N N

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:43 am
Oh my god it's Lang! <>

How's it going Lang? (been busy?)  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 862 863 864 865 866 867 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games