Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 865 866 867 868 869 870 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:31 am
Hi Lang. :0

AD~ Not as bad as:

"Hey, you're cute."
Nunoh, Im not. ._.;
"You look like my cousin."
...what? o_o;

Atleast you got candy out of it. D:

Hope everyone had a great Saturday.~ ^ ^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:55 am
Memai has only been attempted to be hit upon (via Gaia) by the likes of "omg! ur avi iz sooo hawt!!!!!!!!!!!!11shift+1unodostresquatre" or "lyke kan i b ur lyke bf?!?!?!!!!" (the latter not noticing the sign in my sig "Happily married") xd

And in other news...Memai will now hafta wait for 2 weeks for her lovely Queen Greatest Hits (I, II and III) Platinum Edition album gonk heart Ooh~ Freddie~!!  

Memai-kins

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:07 am
Koji - Eh?! xd That's creepy!!

Memai - You poor thing! Being hit on through Gaia is one of the most perturbing things ever. It doesn't even make SENSE, damn it!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:39 am
AD - I don't like leaving my house either. I get checked out more than hit on, and they're not even sneaky about it.

Memai - I've been hit on while on gaia too. It's the creepist thing ever, I mean they're hitting on pixels.  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Chemie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:34 am
chibi koli! *laughs* *cough* *dies*

I'm okay! biggrin

I was wondering if anyonw would like to join this jont art auctin I'm in:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8433951&page=1

here's some who's in on it Hooot! biggrin
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7651581
http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=http://nightspiritwing.deviantart.com/gallery/ (she do animals, see last pages)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:33 pm
Akahoshi - Tch, that sucks, too. At least you don't have to interact with them, though. One time I was at school, sitting somewhere and some loser/geek came up and asked, "So, is it your job to sit there and look pretty?" Argh. Idiot. The only thing that will get me to talk to people is the mention of weapons. Even if he's a complete moron, we can have a good discussion over knives, swords or firearms.

Chemie - Hey! whee That looks like fun! I don't have the time to join, though. sweatdrop Sorry.

And, uuugh! Vampire Princess Miyu is the biggest waste of time ever. Ever. Ew. Don't watch it.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:27 pm
AD - That's pretty bad. The worst line ever used on me was, " A fine body like yours should be in my car." My response to that was open milkshake on his head, and the telling him I don't ride in pintos. This of course happened in the 'Jock' hall, so all his stupid jock friend got to watch him strike out. I don't normally talk to anyone unless I know them very well or if the conversation is something I'm interested in.

I agree with you on Vampire Princess Miyu, it wasn't worth watching.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:33 pm
Akahoshi - xd ! That's awesome. I have to say I'm a fan of minimalism, though, as far as rejecting people goes. "I'm sorry, but why are you talking to me?" always seems to work well. You have to perfect the sneer, but I'm sure that you have. xd

I'm only playing it now because I need something going on in the background. I require lots and lots of shiny movement to keep me focused.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:27 pm
AD - I normally do that to, but he was on to the top jock that thought to highly of himself so he had to be taken down a peg. I was a real b***h in high school when it came to guys hitting on me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:47 pm
Akahoshi - Ahh, that was back in hs, then. That wouldn't have worked at my school; my graduating class was 198 people and we'd all known each other since we were in diapers. No one hit on anyone else. There wasn't any point.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

T H I N N

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:55 pm
Abandoned Dreams
Ashram - I'm just attempting to imagine a "shy Lang" and failing miserably.

That is difficult to imagine, isn't it!? xd

Lang>> So what do you think you'll be doing now? (if you don't mind my asking)

All that aside, it is good to see you back, and I don't think I'd be the first to say it. 3nodding

Seth>> eek I wish I could find a job of that "calibur," but such is life.

AD again>> I remember renting out the first volume of Vampire Princess Miyu about a year ago ... yeah, it's not the best use of time. (or money)

I got the chance to go see the new Batman this weekend. I must say, I was quite pleased, they did a good job with this one. Since I'm not really knowledgable about the original comic book story, I can't see if it does or doesn't stick to the original story, but it was a well done movie none-the-less. My only complaint is that the Scarecrow was a wuss. neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:42 pm
AD - My hs graduation class was around 210 but it was a combination of two middle school. And before hs I put up with far to much. So in hs the first jerk the hit on me I snaped a had to be dragged away. (I was going through some stuff at the time) And you'd think that would have stopped guys but it didn't so I just found ways of saying go away, and my mood determined the way I said it.

High school wasn't one of my favorite times.  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:16 am
xd Interesting, I've never been hit on IRL ('cept for Hakkai imitating a bad pick up line, "Are you hurt? Cause you fell from the Heavens and into my heart" xd ), though, I figure this one guy has a crush on me...I mean, everytime I would pass by him, he's always stiffen up and look away and keep glancing at me xp gonk

Poor thing would be heartbroken if he found out about Hakkai xd

AD >> The more scarier thing is the guy's that usually hit on me on Gaia are usually 13 and below D:< H8!

xd Way to put down a guy AD!

Akahoshi >> XD Hoshi, I don't think you would worry about any guys hitting on you for the second time xd Milkshake on head = teh awesome! You have my respect sister >w< heart

On the topic of dissing dudes hitting on you >>
Mega-chan sent me an e-mail, some guy working at a manga store nearby her place started hitting on her. She asked if he was able to withstand her friends, the guy said, "Yeah sure, any friends of your's are a friend of mine!" With a smirk, she replied to him a rather lengthy reply:

"Well, if you can withstand them, I suggest you bring ear-plugs when Qi (Chan) goes off on a babble about clothing, find a suitable baseball bat when Hakkai sings off-key to 'I believe I can fly', have a pshycologist on hand when Ean (me) goes off on her egotistic and rather foul swearing, have extra lunch money just in case Neko takes your's. Also, get ready for AJ's much Dante Sparda worships, it'll give you a headache! Ah! Also, you must have the ability to handle a pen with much leet (yes, she said 1337), have the ability to control at least one element in at least two different ways, be able to fight off demons and also have the ability to strain your eyes in front of the compu without any ill effects..."

The guy left her alone ever since xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:36 am
Did a bit of guild reorganizing. I hate having to scroll down to see the Hangout thread. stare

Ashram - I'm not a big fan of superheroes, so I might pass on the Batman movie. Then again, it's Christian Bale, so...

Akahoshi - I'm with you: high school could have been better for me as well. Let's not talk about this any more, shall we? whee

Memai - xd ! Nice! I'm trying to think of something I've done that can compare. Usually, I'm totally oblivious when someone's hitting on me. I think it's because it's a geek and the usual opening line is: "Uh, hi. Can I borrow your pencil?"

OH! Though, when I was 16, I worked in a different library and there was this creepy guy twice my age who used to follow me around the library, trying to talk to me when I shelved. I thought he was a little weird, but didn't think much of it until it occurred to me that he showed up every Monday night without fail, during my shift. As a page, it's my job to take books and then disappear for a few hours, so it doesn't really matter what I do. At any rate, I was having lousy week and he asked how I was doing and what came out of my mouth was: "You know what? I realized something today. I was just sitting in my math class and it hit me: no matter what, we're all going to end up in the same place. Isn't that strange? You, me, everyone...six feet under. No matter where you go, what you do or what you change, we're all going to die. Makes you wonder, doesn't it?"

He never bothered me again. pwned  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

T H I N N

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:54 am
AD>> I don't know why, but during a few scenes in the movie, I saw Christian Bale and instantly thought, "It's Christopher Reeve!" Rather strange.

The cool thing about Batman is that he doesn't have super powers, but super gadgets. whee (and a lot of training)

Hitting on discussion::

I've never been hit on neutral at least ... I don't think I've ever been hit on. As far as hitting on women ... looking back, my attempts were rather stupid in nature. xd (and I don't even know if you could call them attempts!)  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 865 866 867 868 869 870 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games