Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 866 867 868 869 870 871 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:32 am
AD~ *Chokes on water.*

AD, your sig. Its glorious! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:47 am
Ashram - Christian Bale, Christopher Reeve...is there a difference?

Women don't hit on men quite as much. At least, not blatantly. They giggle. Ugh. Damn it. Reminds me of a party I went to last week. Silly, brainless freshman girls should not drink half their body weight in alcohol, then attempt to smother everyone (EVERYONE) with hugs. I almost tore her head from her shoulders. stare

Koji - This, I know. xd  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

T H I N N

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:16 pm
AD>> xd Apparently not in your eyes. (I take it you're a fan of Christopher Reeve? *God rest his soul*)

-_- Ashram is not the receiver of many girly giggles ... which is a shame, because he oh so loves the girly giggles. He could get paid in girly giggles! Maybe ... (I sound like a pity pest xp xd )

In other news, I hate the first BlitzBall game you play in FFX. HateHateHateHateHateHate.

Auron is great, BlitzBall is hate.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:17 pm
Uggggh, Vampire Princess Miyu.. One of its episodes depressed me SO FREAKING MUCH! (the one with the dog..)
My godfather bought me the whole series without my consent. =_= Oh so much time wasted..

Great sig, AD, great sig.

I'd love to add to the "getting hit on" discussion, but I usually forget the lines that are said.  

Shin no Kimiko

Shin no Kimiko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:20 pm
Ashram ~ I played that first game of Blitzball sooo many times just because I thought that I had to beat it or else the game wouldn't go on.
Augh, such a waste of time.

The word "giggles" annoys me to the point that I try not to do it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:37 pm
The only time I ever see a woman hit on a man is when they're drunk. Women flirt, even if we try not to we do.  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:30 pm
Ashram - I was joking... Christopher Reeve is dead and so not sexy.

UGH! Blitzball!! Blitzball made junctioning look fun.

Shin - Thanks. OH! Glad you're here. I can't find your request thread anywhere; all the links are dead. Can you find it? gonk

Akahoshi - Yes, women do that. It's obnoxious, which is why I always have a knife clipped to my belt when I'm at a party.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:35 pm
AD>> I knew I should have put more points into Joke Detection... stare

Yes! Indeed UGH Blitzball ... I hate the fact that you have to play it a lot to get Wakka's ultimate weapon. neutral I'd rather dodge 200 lighting blasts.

Shin>> The Luca Goers can rot in hell, dang cheaters stare xp  

T H I N N

Shin no Kimiko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:15 pm
AD ~ Nope, can't find the newer thread.. My old request thread seems to be back up, but my design-a-character request was deleted. neutral
New remake.

Ashram ~ hosya09wusd. It took about 15 games to beat them.
I only got Yuna's ultimate weapon since it was the easiest for me. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:26 am
xd I've never played FFX...period. I don't even OWN a PS2 xd I just leech off Mega's PS2 merely for eye candy :0~

And I especially hate it when girls/women flirt men. It doesn't seem....right?

Oh and AD, your sig = teh awesome! Sexy Lex!  

Memai-kins

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:43 am
Ashram - The lightning strike thing was bad, too. Actually, I think the only ultimate weapons I managed to finish were Yuna's, Auron's and...Rikku's.

Shin - Thanks muchly.

Memai - Tex Sex Lex! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:24 am
blitzball was boring but i kept winning *assumes champion stance* so i played until i got wakka's weapon to finish the set off just to find that by that stage i could defeat yu yevon with one hit from auron.
not that yu yevon is a challenge. considering you cast zombie at him and he just heals himself to death. stare

that game was an abomination.

Picoli

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:04 am
Picoli - Hey, good to see you! whee

I actually liked FFX. Please don't ask why... I actually liked most of the characters. Even though Tidus was a whiny b*****d, I still liked him. Actually, my rank of favorite FF games is as follows:

FF7 <333333
FFX
FF8
FF9
FFX-2

(I never played FF6, though everyone seems to think I should.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:29 am
zomg stressed if you're talkin' about annoying characters then Wakka's your man...BOO-YEAH!  

Picoli

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:30 am
My rank of FF games are:

FF1 (The original cool, still own a copy of it to)
FF7
FF6
FFX
FF8
All the others in some random order because I liked them as much as I hated them.
And in dead last FF Mystic Quset

Blitzball was borning, I never saw a good enough reason to play it. I also hated Wakka and never used him unless I had to, so getting his final weapons served no point.  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 866 867 868 869 870 871 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games