Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 868 869 870 871 872 873 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:51 pm
I beginning to think that even if I created a store I couldn't get a job there. God damn small town, the sad thing is I've had offers but all of them will either drive me insane or make me smell like smoke. A couple more days and then I don't have to deal with it for a month. I'm set so I don't have to work over the summer, but in a bit of trouble once classes start up again. Maybe I'll sell some stuff again.

I want to be here more but can't untill July, I'm still lurking but posting takes time that I don't have right now.

Koji - What the hell is MySpace?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:00 pm
Because I said that I would and, well, for the utter lack of Noriko having something to say, come visit and bid at a joint-auction to help Nyome.

So... What's with the FF talk? *completely lost on that subject*  

Noriko M. Chijinu

Dapper Lunatic

Shin no Kimiko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:32 pm
I have a MySpace. biggrin
But only for music purposes. *needs to know EVERYTHING about tours* >_>  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:06 pm
Hoshi~ Oh darn. Well, we'll miss you. ):

MySpace is one of the most fxcked up websites out there. It's supposed purpose is to make friends and look through people profiles and network with people. But what its become is this huge popularity contest.
You put your little pictures up and write things about yourself on your Space. Then you send requests to the people you know and the beautiful people who have 27891723 friends. Then you hope you're good lokign enough to attract other people and have 2374892 friends. And then you get greedy for comments. And and... *Rants and begins to shoot things.*

I go on it everday. ^ ^ *SHOT*

Shin~ I use MySpace for music, and to post funny comments on my friends Spaces. D:  

Chibi Koji

Shin no Kimiko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:22 pm
Ahhhh, the comment requesting whores.. =_=

About 85% of my friends are bands. XD;  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:47 pm
*Raises hand*
xD;

But I dont really care anymore. Im deleting people left and right. >D
Only problem with bands is which one to add. theres usually a few profiles for each one. xD  

Chibi Koji

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:55 pm
Myspace subject >> Meh, I WAS thinking of getting Myspace, but I hate the fact that when I do attempt at going on 'friend' sites, I get 28 year old guys going, "hey cutie!" gonk

FF >> I think what really got me into FF1 was those cute little pixelated heroes (and the fact that I named the heroes Memai, Lang, AD and Hoshi at one point) sho cute!

And the storyline = fairty tale-tastic!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:36 pm
Memai, don't get one. MySpace is one of the worst 'friends' websites out there. gonk
But if you do...add me? xd ;;;;; ;

I wanna play FF1. D: I started on VII, Im such an FF noobie. ):  

Chibi Koji

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:43 am
FF1 is the best! Much of the music and areas remind you a lot of FF9, so you're on somewhat familiar grounds xd I suggest trying to get a copy of Final Fantasy: Origins, since it has both FF1 and FF2 >w<  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:29 am
Ok, definitely not signing up for MySpace, then. xd

Ashram - Yeah, it's strange how quiet things have been. Disconcerting.

Akahoshi - All right. I hope things work out. whee heart

NMC - Oooooh, auction. o.O

Memai - You named the heroes after us?!?! xd !!! heart  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

T H I N N

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:04 am
Memai>> I had two friends who shared my "obsession" with Final Fantasy and they used to see how fast they could beat FF1. I think they're record was ... thirteen hours.

As far as most played FF game ... FF6 biggrin

AD>> Iyou's in Japan, Sj's still at that camp, Lang's seemed to disappear, Nyome's nowhere to be seen and summer is upon us.

We must scheme an inticing scheme to spark the interest of members. But what ... ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:49 pm
*is Deuxia*

OMG... I've never played a single FF game, never owned a PS, never will. I know the games mostly by watching one of my friends playing it. neutral I know FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX, FFX-2. confused So.. I have nothing to add to the hellish conversation. xd

I agree with Memai. 3nodding

Hoshi> MSN has released this sort of online blog you can link to the contact card you have on Messenger 7.0. Personally, I don't want to publish my identity to the whole cyberspace or all the persons on my contact list. xp You can build a blog with pictures, music and link those also to your Windows Media Player. Too intrusive, no thanks. gonk

p i m p t a s t i c

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:29 pm
Any type of picture sitey bloggy, this is me , look how cute I am, I'm so cool, be my friend thing, is not for me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:53 pm
Memai~ I thought IX was pretty cool. Will do. x3

AD~ Mission complete. xD;

Deuxi~ Poor you. ): If you ever do, though, they're great fun. x3
Omgawsh. I used to have that shirt. xD *Points at sig.*

Hoshi~ Me either. But it's too late for me now. D:

Random~ Just remember: You're special. Just like everybody else.
xd  

Chibi Koji

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:18 pm
I love the [adult swim] guys. In response to an email that asked, "What would be the worst fictional disease to die from?" one of their answers was "Constantly Forced to Listen to Creed Syndrome." xd

Ashram - What is this "we" crap?!

pimpin' Deuxia - xd heart

Akahoshi - Damn straight.  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 868 869 870 871 872 873 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games