Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 871 872 873 874 875 876 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T H I N N

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:41 am
On the subject of Will Feril(sp?) movies ... I haven't seen one yet. (I just don't go to the movies much, and when I do its usually not for a comedy)

I did, however, watch Land of the Dead last night. It was ... interesting biggrin and very grotesque. (of course ... it is a zombie movie! Smart zombies at that) It was actually pretty funny as well in some parts. Especially the leader of the zombies, he was so happy when he figured stuff out. (happy in a zombie sense ... letting out a loud groan/yell whenever he figured something out)

Not for the weak stomached. xp

Seymour needs to burn in hell ... I got him down to 200 HP and he pulled off his Multi cast magic that does 1700 a hit TWICE before I could attack him again. Auron ... you failed me. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:35 pm
I thought Seymour was real cool. ):
He was such a b*****d. And he had really cool hair. heart

xD;  

Chibi Koji

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:07 pm
Koji - It actually was really funny.

Ashram - I'll have to see that sometime. ZOMBIES!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:35 pm
I got 20 hours of sleep today.

I don't know how but everytime I got up I went right back to sleep within minutes. I feel so good right now, except that I'm very hungry. I've also probably screwed up my sleep cycle. Oh well I'll just pull an all nighter and play Maple Story untill 10pm tomorrow, that'll fix it.

Now to order a pizza before they stop delivering.

AD - Thanks for saying I rock. Also your new outfit is very summer'ish and a little sexy.

As far as Will Feril goes, I only liked him on SNL. He just seemed funnier on that show.

*Sweet pizzas ordered, 30 minutes till food time*  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:41 pm
Akahoshi - No need to thank me. You know you ********' rock.

And damn. I wish I could sleep that long. o.O  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:57 pm
Hoshi>> eek Isn't that a bit ... unhealthy? That's almost a whole days worth of rest! xd Well, since you were falling back asleep after getting up each time ... maybe your body really needed it.

Pizza ... haven't had good pizza in a while

AD>> "SMART" ZOMBIES!! (no less xd ) If you like plenty of action and plenty of pain dealing (with touches of humor) you should enjoy it. 3nodding  

T H I N N

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:18 pm
Nothing beats a midnight pizza. Extra cheese and ham, and of course gralic fingers, it's heaven to my tummy.

AD - I never think I rock, most of the time I think I'm pretty lame.

Ashram - I'm not healthly to begin with, my body does what ever it wants.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:27 pm
Ashram - Yeah, I heard that they were actually resourceful.

Akahoshi - TCH! You are NOT lame. I'm lame. You're awesome.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:40 am
Hoshi~ Wow, 20 hours. o_o I can't stand sleeping more than 7. xD;

PIZZA IS THE DEVIL.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:52 am
AD - YOU ARE SO NOT LAME!!!! You are the talented sexy writing god.  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:32 am
Akahoshi - o.O Um. That gives rise to some very interesting mental images. xd Damn. Thanks muchly. heart AD still thinks teh Akahoshi is better, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:27 am
Hoshi>> So if your body decided that it didn't want the arms hanging around anymore ... scary. gonk

Garlic fingers? Can't say I've had that before. (although garlic bread is definately a slice of goodness)

AD>> I won't spoil anything for you, I'll just say "Indeed!" to your comment. whee

Silent Hill 4 is frighteningly intriguing surprised  

T H I N N

Chemie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:48 pm
*stumbles in*

scream Could someone put XxanimeloverxX up for the blacklist? She is so irritating. First she's trying to get into my VERY closed shop and only paying half the price. Sure you can haggle whith me but haggle means discuss she just throws an order at me.

Then she annoys me by sneding rude PM's that my waitinglist is'nt long. Is'nt that up to me to deside??? I have a life, a boyfriend, friends, 3 pets, a job and an appartment to take care of. And one comssion I got is for a realistic acryl painting of two persons and a bg. Not something you do in 5.

Then she sas: Whatever I can get a better picture from -yaddayadda-.

stare *so pissed of*
And I was polite and nice to her when I PM'ed her.

*cryes out at GASOC* *sniffle*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:19 pm
Chemie~ Aw darn. That's why I don't do commissions anymore. xD;
AD and Lang will know what to do. Sorry you had to go through with that. @_@;

Ashram~ I still haven't beaten 3. ._.; I keep getting scared. xD;  

Chibi Koji

T H I N N

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:47 pm
Chemie>> So far it sounds like you've done your part well (i.e. being considerate to an apparent jerk) but if this keeps, I would suggest putting your foot down calmly. You can report her, if I'm not mistaken, if this continues. (but yeah ... check with Lang or AD on this just to make sure, don't take my word for it)

Koji>> 4's the first one I've actually played. I've only seen a little of 3, and it does look pretty spooky. O:  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 871 872 873 874 875 876 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games