Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 872 873 874 875 876 877 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chemie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:37 pm
I just told her that it's up to me to deside how long my waitinglist should be. She did'nt think 5 people was long enough. And then I told that I have a life and can't draw all day long. *bites her tounge*

I wish to call her brat but I'm better then that. (ops! I just did! pirate )
This is the first incintent since I started my shop. Sure I had one complain about the prices but then I thew AD's beuatiful text at him and said that people glady pay what I ask, as soon as I open I have to close again. ^^ I put a lot of effort into my art so I don't like such coment. I'll lower my price if I have to but I don't at the moment.

I hade some troubles in my last art shop which I had a while ago.
One guy refused payment and one girl actually stole my art and tried to sell it as hers. eek evil She removed my signatured and made it into a wishlist. stare I caught her when she ordered avatar art from me. Man my adrenaline was skyhigh. That's the rudest thing I've experinced at gaia so far.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:14 pm
AD - I'm glad I could put images in your head. Also nice mailbox.

Chemie - Some people just can't seem to grasp what a full list means. I hope they'll get the point and leave you alone.  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:01 pm
Ashram - Did you ever play Silent Hill: the Room? I played the demo, which was hilariously stupid. You're this idiot man, trapped in his apartment. At least, until a giant hole appears in the bathroom wall for no logical reason. Then some hobag from down the hall appears and clings to you and zombie dogs attack. Annoying.

Chemie - I'm researching it now. Your rules are pretty clear in your shop. It's excusable for her to overlook them, but totally INEXCUSABLE for her to be rude after the fact. Would you mind sending me copies of the PMs if you still have them?

And, by all means, if you ask her to stop PMing you and she continues, contact a mod about it. There is NO reason for you to be harassed over this.

"beautiful text"... redface heart

Akahoshi - It's not mine, thankfully. I just saw it on the street somewhere and had to get a photo. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:13 pm
Chemie>> Well I guess you have to have a few bad eggs among customers. confused At least you handled them quite well. 3nodding

--------------------

A friend and I are going to join quests and he wants to get a banner for it. If anyone here is interested in doing one for us, we're willing to pay whatever the artists thinks is necessary for it. Just thought I'd offer it here. 3nodding

EDITZ::

AD>> The Room is Silent Hill 4 blaugh Indeed, it starts you off with thousands of questions, but it reveals answers gradually.  

T H I N N

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:14 pm
AD - I'm so glad that's not your mailbox, it was a little worrysome. What is it suppose to be anyway. The strangest mailbox I've seen is a two foot long plastic fish.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:17 pm
Ashram - That doesn't keep it from being stupid. stare

Akahoshi - It's a pig. Well, it WAS a pig, but the teenage boys in town love to take a baseball bat to the poor thing. Shortly after I took this picture, they switched to a new, non-animal mailbox. That plastic fish sounds interesting, though. o.O  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

T H I N N

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:28 pm
AD>> Or a demo wink

All the Hill games are like that, they throw the characters into a supernatural circumstance where they literally have to go through hell to get back to a "normal" life.

The guy wakes up in his apartment and finds that he can't get out and can't get anyone's attention outside. Almost surreal O:

EDITZ:: New Quest thread is Complete! LIEK zOMGzzz!!11!one!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:04 am
AD:

Oh well she has'nt send me PM's when I told her not to. She's just rude.
I'll see if I can find them...

Only got the first PM... :/ Here she's being kinda rude.

XxanimeloverxX
Chemie
XxanimeloverxX
Name of person who orders/pays: XxanimeloverxX
What to draw (if avatar include name, reference picture, description): Draw me and my boyfriend Ace12493. And when we kiss that his eyes turn into hearts.
What style: head shot chibi
Animation (optional): looking at eachother then kiss
Price (See second post or haggle/tip): phenix circlet

*pokes* You need to read my rules girl. sweatdrop
First of I'm closed, then you need to pay twice as much for two people since it's twice as much work. And I don't even know what to draw since you did'nt include any pictures. You can get back to me later but it bothers me that you did'nt care to read my front page. I have along waitinglist right now but if you feel like reading and waiting I could sign you up.
Now see I did read it you said you can haggle so that is what I am doing by haggling he price. 5 people is not a long waiting list you could probably get it done. But whatever I cant a better picture by forky forkmaster.

And your text is pure beauty! heart  

Chemie

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:32 am
*hugs Chemie* Ugh, I never had to deal with an idiot like that crying You're a strong trooper, and for that, I salute you!

Report her sorry a**! scream

(Interestingly enough, I've never been robbed of my art ever since I joined Gaia o.o)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:00 am
*hugs back*
gonk

I don't think this is enough to report her, other then to the GASOG blacklist.
She ruined my mood. -_-

Oh I wanna tell you about my dreams latly. No GASOC swimmingpool but I put this dream catcher over my bed a few days ago. It's a real one from the indians of north america, my gandma got it for me.

Ever sice that I've been dreaming so realistic dreams! They're usually Alice from wonderland and I'm avawre of it. I still got those, yesterday I was dancing to Fame I wanna live forever up in the sky whith a train... But if felt so real. eek

Then I've been dreaming of 2 old freinds of mine I have't seen in a while. Then I dream I wake up and I meat them and tell them about the dream, in the dream.

Two nights later I dream I meat them and tell them about the dream in the dream, in the dream. xd

My point is that I actually think everything is very real. Maybe dreams are?  

Chemie

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:20 am
Dreams are reality through a filter xd

I'm guessing yeah~ whee *pokes*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:48 am
Ashram - I just remember thinking: "Tch. Lame. If I were stuck in my apartment, I'd be happy."

Chemie - I see. She's really young and stupid, apparently. If you'd like me to add her to the GASOC warning list, I will. I'll take your word for it that she was increasingly rude over the next PMs. 3nodding  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:36 am
AD - If you were stuck in your apartment you'd be me. xd

I'll try to get a picture of the fish mailbox, the next time I go out to where it is.

Silent Hill games are all boring there all the some and there all very repetative, not to mention they lack interesting story lines.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:25 pm
AD: I'm still trying to figure out what shape the mailbox in your sig has. o.O

Memai: I have a pencil sketch of a turtle-ish avatar for your sis... whee

Chemie: My God! I saw that girl at your thread and I personally, wouldn't have been so nice to her. WTF? She even compares? What the hell does she think she is? stressed

Ashram: Oh, new quest. ninja heart *visits*

Hoshi: I envy you, sleeping so much!!!! crying gonk heart  

Deuxia Devonair

T H I N N

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:36 pm
Deuxia in the house! Time for crazy happiness mrgreen

Hoshi>> I guess it all depends on what is boring to someone. I'm curious towards the story(ies) in the SH games, and I don't mind solving puzzles and gradually finding out things (or watching and finding out), no matter how slowly they are presented.

AD>> One word: Food biggrin

Deuxia>> I need to resize your vundava picture again so I can put it in my personal post for the quest. whee  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 872 873 874 875 876 877 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games