Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 874 875 876 877 878 879 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:27 pm
Koji - Ugh, pastels. xp No fun. Entirely too messy for my tastes. Ten minutes into it, my hands/arms/face would look like rainbows. You seem to have managed it pretty well, though. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:41 pm
They ARE messy. @_@;
My hands are all red, and it looks like I have cheap make up on. I forgot to wash my hands and I started touching my face. Dumb habits. xd ;;

Sorry I havent done your picture Ashram, but my pencil broke, and I cant draw nice with any other kind of pencil. x_x;;  

Chibi Koji

T H I N N

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:55 pm
Chibi Koji
They ARE messy. @_@;
My hands are all red, and it looks like I have cheap make up on. I forgot to wash my hands and I started touching my face. Dumb habits. xd ;;

Sorry I havent done your picture Ashram, but my pencil broke, and I cant draw nice with any other kind of pencil. x_x;;

Take your time, tis not a problem 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:45 pm
Koji - In my art class, I always made a habit of getting streaks of charcoal on my face. It kept other people at bay. ninja

Oh, and here. I felt bad from the Art Party because I didn't draw you anything: repayment
And yes, I'm going to hell. Sorry, but the whole pink+reindeer collar caused it. It's your own fault.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:06 pm
I could never draw with charcoal, I'd end up smearing the whole page black. xD;
We finger painted one time, in the 8th grade. (xD; ), and I have a habit of playing with my hair. Rainbow streaks. x_x;

AD.
gonk heart !
Omgawsh. It's beautiful. gonk heart
You didn't haveta draw me anything, but I'm so glad you did. xd heart

...! gonk heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:17 pm
Koji - xd ! I think "beautiful" is going a bit far. It only got an hour and a half, so go easy on the gratitude. xd

Aww, crap, it's over 100k. Your sig's gonna get killed by a mod. Here: smaller filesize  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:33 pm
AD~ Psh, whatever. xd heart
The mods wouldn't dare touch it. ninja Thanks again. xD;

Well, I need to get up early to go slave away at that mural again, thanks muchly for the fifth time AD! :'D
*Swoons.*
<345  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:54 am
Does anyone know an avatar editer who could be interested in this:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=8627754#415972810

AD: well it's up to you if you want to put a warning at her. I think she's being rude just about everyone so that will probobly be a good idea.

DD: You know I can be really rude but only when I know it can lead somwehere o I really need to get some negative energy out of me. I'm always nice at gaia I think. My temper is somehow cooled down. :/ Wierd I use a swedish site just to agrue whith ppl. Strange...

*so damn jelous at Iyou* gonk
I will work my a** of, eating notthing by noodles deaming of Japan for like a year then I will go there and buy manga, kimonos and videogames for all my money. 4laugh Some day...some day...  

Chemie

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:37 am
Koji - It has occurred to me that things that seem sane at 1am are, in fact, not sane in the slightest. Point of clarification for you: this. I don't know why I did that. Maybe to signify "art party gift." Or, more simply, "I'm a freaking narcissist!" Whichever.

Chemie - I think I'll add her to the list. She irritates me. xd

And sorry, but I don't know any avatar editors.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:31 am
Hello everyone, I'm not home right now because ants scare me, please leave a message after the beep.

Yeah so anyway I'm staying at a friends house for another day and a half because that's how long the ant killing stuff takes. So Hoshi + Computer = limited.

Anyway hope your doing well everyone.

AD - That mini you is so cute heart It makes me want to steal it.  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:58 am
Akahoshi - I want one, too! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:46 pm
AD - I want one so I can hold up it's little arms and make it dance.  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:56 pm
Akahoshi - That's just scary. xd

OMFG RANT TIME!!!

I'm at my Princess friend's house and she's watching some style...show...thing. At any rate, the man goes through three girls' rooms to look for...stuff? I don't know. He rates them based on their bedrooms.

So. He finds a bunch of artwork under one girl's bed and I started swearing aloud: she'd done a sketch replication of Amanda Francis' piece on her website: Colorblind. (link dead at the moment). It was clearly shown on the TV as though it was her own art. I'm...too angry for words. Just...damn it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:13 pm
AD - xd

That's just wrong on so many levels, and even more levels if she did not say that it was a replication. I've seen stuff like that to, sometimes they'd say they copied, but most of the time they don't. It's a total piss off, if it were my art heads would roll.  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:39 pm
ninja

Memai: I haven't forgotten, I just warned you it would take me a LONG time. ;_;

Hoshi: Ant invasion??? gonk confused I'm so sorry.. Are they still there yet?

AD: That picture is too cute and fetish-inducer to ignore! xd heart

Chemie: Well.. a good thing is that she went away already.

... random note: anyone knows where Lang is? crying gonk  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 874 875 876 877 878 879 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games