Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 877 878 879 880 881 882 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LeannaAnne

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:33 pm
uhm hello, i just joined this guild, uhm....what can i do here? razz  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:53 pm
Hi Anne! Have a canadian beer it's on the house. Welcome!
*grabs one herself*

Oh I was just exposing myself here. xd read back a few pages, it's some juicy stuff. I might have scared ppl since I did'nt quite get any reactions. xd I was just making it clear that I did'nt just take revenge at her but him aswell. In situations like this it seems common just to be mad or more mad at the other person not your partner. Wierdly. So nice to get this out. I can't go around saying this in my little town. ^^ But I'm still thinking if I should let her know...what's the point otherwise? I wanna laugh at he as she laught at me. She did that right to my face.

Don't I hear any other evil plans? pirate  

Chemie

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:16 pm
Chemie >> >.> I think that might've been me refering to the fact that I got modded in a guild (I love) xd p0w3r abu53!

AD >> Babies...I always draw them as chibis with no hair...works for me all the time >w<

Random >> OMG! Some time ago I made a pic for Lilithia, and now on her birthday, she had that picture printed on her cake eek heart My art on her cake! AWESOME!

Here's the original image

Here's Lili and the cake!

How many artists has had their pictures on another person's cake mrgreen That's so going to be mentioned in my portfolio!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:22 pm
Akahoshi - Damn it, I want THAT job. xd

Ashram - Eh, nothing. Commission. Hurting my brain. o.O

Anne Heersma - Welcome! You can do...um...whatever you want, basically. Check out the other threads. We usually stick around this one; it's our main hangout.

Chemie - Tsk! We don't serve alcohol to minors! (we force it down their throats...)

Memai - Have I mentioned the fact that I can't draw chibis? I don't do "cute." I do "pretty," damn it. Nyome does "cute." Lang does "hot." And I, for whatever goddamn reason, do "pretty." *twitch*

And congrats on the kickass cake accomplishment! xd You so rock!  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:37 pm
'Pretty' sums it up well *points to sig*

I dunno exactly what 'type' I draw, I've always thought of it as 'glam' xd And yesh, that cake ish teh awesome! I think I'll have a giant GASOC written on my cake.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:41 pm
Memai - Ugh, sorry, I guess that did sound arrogant. I attempt "pretty." Howzat?

YESH! A GASOC cake! whee I carved a GASOC pumpkin last year...but a cake would be phenomenal!  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:42 pm
I hurt all over, A nice buzz + water skiing = BAD!!!! I'm going to paying for today for quite awhile. It's my fault for not thinking but still I want to blame someone else for it.

AD - It was a good job and there were tons of paper clips to play with. And you do draw pretty, it my favorite thing about your art. *huggles AD pretty art*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:45 pm
Akahoshi - *snigger* I'm working off a buzz myself, at the moment. Sorry to hear that yours collided with water sports. xd

Meh. Thanks. I shall strive to achieve better "pretty."  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:22 pm
Or maybe I should put it on evil muffins, you know, 5 seperate ones each with a G, an A, an S, an O and a C xd In red! whee >8B *plots deviously about a deviously devious plan with teh muffinx0rz*

Ugh, right now, I feel like I'm a world of nightmares (<--corny) crying Sometimes I hate myself for the things I do.

Oh and AD, you can delete the wedding thread >.> Saved everything on Word 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:31 am
don't worry, i don't drink XD  

LeannaAnne

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:20 am
AD~ It was a hideous prown, actually. xd *pink/brown hybrid*
I've drawn babies before. I dont remember the proportions quite right, but if you make them chubby then it looks...believable. xD;

Deuxi~ Homgawd. :0~ I can't wait to see it inked! x3 heart

Memai~ Wow, that's awwsome! o_o Now I want cake. xD;;
Can I be in the Queen Guild? ;3; heart

If I have a 'type', it'd be 'woman'. xD; I cant draw real guys anymore. Or girls. I draw my avitar. xD;

I made ugly GASOC figurines. :'D
It's fun making them jump off of things. xD;
*Throws Ashram off the balcony.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:33 am
I'm sorry, but me and my narcissistic self had to share this. xD; YARG.

Bored + MySpace x Caffeine = pirate ?

xD; ; ;  

Chibi Koji

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:58 am
O_o; OMG Koji teh pirate!

I dunno that really depends xd Have any idea who Queen is?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:02 am
Memai - GASOC muffins...the mind boggles. xd

What's wrong?

And thanks. whee Gonna go take care of that now.

Anee - Good for you! whee

Koji - You...wait, what? Balcony? And pirate?  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:45 am
I hurt all over, mostly my a** since it hit the water the most. I think I shold start drinking, I feel less pain when I drink.

AD - At least I wasn't the only one with a buzz last night.

Memai - I want a GASOC muffin, but only if I get the S, because S rawks.  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 877 878 879 880 881 882 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games