Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 879 880 881 882 883 884 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 10:52 pm
Hoshi >> I plan on having Freddie and AD on my bday cake xd

AD >> Ooh~ C Flailing...*writes it down in her 'sneaky-b***h tactics' notebook*

Hurhur! You go get 'em domokun Remember, aim for the head...it's more juicy xd

Koji >> Live 8 was a terrible disappointment, Robbie Williams and Green Day butchered 'We Will Rock You' and 'We Are the Champions' crying How in the Hell Bob Geldof let Green Day play that song astounds me crying

*dons Brian May wig*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 10:59 pm
I had one of my overly self conscious days today. D:
*Girl.*
But good none the less. xD;

Glad to hear you had a good day Hoshi. x3  

Chibi Koji

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:43 am
Koji's either gender confused or he's convinced he changes into a girl every night xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:10 am
Ack, swear. @_@; *Mudilates a greenday cd he doesnt own.*

I'm not gender confused, I'mma boy! gonk Though, the picture I drew of my avi says otherwise. xD;;

Shameless art plug.

Wee for late night custom avitars.~  

Chibi Koji

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:24 am
Hnn, what time is it over there xd

Your avi has strange and wonderful powers...I wonder why mine doesn't say, "Hey! Hey stupid! Look! Imma dude!" xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:20 am
Akahoshi - Yes. If she doesn't remove it from her signature...there shall be...words.

Memai - xd Wait, what's this about a cake? xd  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:35 am
Well, you'd look nice in icing...right next to a icing filled Freddie Mercury xd Ooh! With candles! I know how much you (and Lang) love fire!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:43 am
Oooooo AD cake, yummers.

I want a piece so I can run around saying I got a piece of AD. whee  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:46 am
This entire conversation is making me uncomfortable.

Memai, your sig is...interesting. xd

Phwa. Found these in a catalog. Must...own...arm things. o.O
http://secure.potpourrigroup.com/CatalogSites/images/P20431XB.jpg  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:26 pm
AD: OMG. I have to own BOTH. gonk heart
Happy Belated Gaianniversary, again. whee

Memai: My B/f would definetely join if he were active on Gaia. xd He just fangirls Queen. xd Of the GASOC muffins, I want the "A". domokun heart

Koji: Your sketchyness reminds me of someone... and your pictures are looking cuter everyday. whee

Hoshi: Lords of Acid? *has never heard of them*

Random comment: This weekend will be my doom. I'll dye my hair and make the last adjustments for my Robin Sena cosplay. I took a few pictures for references:

Wig/hair: (Has to be more or less like this)
User Image

Outfit (Has to be more or less like this)
User Image  

Deuxia Devonair

T H I N N

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:34 pm
I see cakes, Queen (Brighton Rock, nuff said), Gaian Anniversary (congrats on another year AD! Hmm ... mine is coming up surprised ) and a good day for Hoshi. Splendid!

ninja

Ashram has been readjusting to college life again. Yesterday was hot ... very hot ... moving in during hotness = No good. Waking up at 6:30 this morning = worse.

But I digress, Silent Hill 4 has been beaten (1st time through) and I'm reading about Early Chinese History for tomorrow. Yays!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:44 pm
Wheee! Just a brief pop-in from the world of the woods. I have discovered that there is no mailbox here, so I can't send outgoing mail unless I go to the post office. Well, I have no car, so I can't do that! How stupid... stare

Deuxi, I bet that WHR costume looks awesome! Hair so cool... crying

Saturday was my 2-year aniversary on Gaia. I missed it. But I wanted to come say hi anyways. ^^

Thank you AD! The IC chapters are awesome. ^^ I love the little fuzzball guy. He's going to sit by my bed on the paper.

On a side note, I have been doodling away in class lately and have got a few good bookmark designs...so far I have a gothic lolita girl on one and a pouty girl in PJs saying "Please Read More! (I'm afraid of the dark)" on the other. I need more ideas, though...so if anybody has any good/humorous ideas for bookmark designs (and don't want to draw them yourself) let me know! I'm gonna color and scan 'em soon so you guys can see.

I miss you all! *mwa*  

Songjewel

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:53 pm
AD >> What? The buttons or the little words? xd It was like..2 in the morning when I made those. Since I love you guys and Queen so much heart

Deuxi >> xd Tell your BF to be a little more active, I'm working on my part of the invite list. We've got all sorts of neat stuff for fans. I'll PM you what the guild I got can offer X)

Ooh! Yesh, you WILL get the A heart

Hoshi >> Well, not if I get that piece of AD first xd

Ash >> whee Good luck adjusting back to college life, I'm sure you'll need it <3

SJ >> Sorry to hear to can't send mail. The one I was going to send you was returned (due to the fact that a little pink poring on the envelope wasn't 'formal'...me and Iyou concluded they thought it was pink anthrax) cry  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:38 am
Deuxia - Ooh, that looks like a fun cosplay. I love the hair. o.O

Ashram - You're back already...?

Songjewel - Hey, good to hear from you! Sorry about your lack of mailbox, though.

xd ! That's a "fuzzit." I was 11 and bored. Don't ask.

Memai - Very, very strange. xd whee  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:45 am
Shameless art plug(s)

Haha~ Roger's such a delicious little drummer

My RP character  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 879 880 881 882 883 884 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games