Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 882 883 884 885 886 887 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:12 am
Ok my book is dead, many pages are stuck together and peeling them apart will only rip the pages. Is very pissed because it was one of my favorite books, and I don't have many favorites.

So now I'm going to go to a used book store to try and find a new copy of it.

Memai - Thank you for the AD pieces. *dances around and spins with the pieces* heart

Laitue - Welcome back biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:22 am
Hoshi: Vat book?  

Xalome

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:57 am
Memai and Akahoshi - ...ohhhhkaaaaaay, then.

Laitue - That will not happen. GASOC will self-detonate before it succumbs to noobism.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:17 pm
Laitue - It was 'The Da Vinci Code'. I'm rereading it because I started to forget it.

AD - sweatdrop Sorry for being weird.  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:18 pm
Ashram> Ahh, just been busy and lurking mostly. @w@;;

Thanks~ ^^;

Laitue> X3 Welcome back. =3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:42 pm
Akahoshi - That's all right. I still love you. xd

Seth - Your sig frightens me. o.O

Found this at work. Why am I laughing so hard?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:11 pm
AD *hugs* Luv ya too. heart

OMG IT'S IGNORANCE CITY CUBED!!!!! *giggles wildly*

Also that is the gayest robot ever, I just know if IC has a part 3 I'm going to remember that robot. And how dare they use IC, in my mind that belongs to you AD.

Random - I got my HST cheque today so I now have some nice extra money in which to see Charlie and The Chocolate Factory in 7 days. *dances*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:31 pm
Akahoshi - heart

I know! I think my boss thought I was a bit insane when I saw it, did a double-take, snorted in anger and grabbed the brochure. The gay robot was a nice touch. xd

OOOOH! I want to see that! Please don't spoil it for me before I do. whee  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

T H I N N

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:46 pm
AD>> What ... the ... hell ...

That's just scary.

Hoshi>> I have to go see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory ... I've got to see Johnny Depp's portrayal of Wonka. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:56 pm
Hoshi >> Fine, but save me the left-overs ;_;

Sorry to hear about your book, Hoshi-kun~ I hope you find a nice, new replacement! And yay for you going to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, imma be a loser and wait for the DVD to come out xd ;;

Ash >> Definately a Virgo xd *puts on cheap, plastic fae wings*  

Memai-kins

Xalome

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:14 pm
Yup. Am so going the day it comes out :3 Depp's performance looks hilarious from the trailers.

Hoshi: Ooers. I'm hoping to start reading that in August once I finish my other books ^^

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:55 am
Hi everyone >>

I've been lurking all this time actually, don't know why the hell I didn't post before. Been rethinking about a lot of stuff lately, I couldn't help missing talking to all of you. Shiro is still without a PC to type on, he sometimes hax into mom's to use it.

How's the summer so far for you peeps? my island's beaches kinda get cleaned at this time of year for tourists, so they kinda look prettier now to go to biggrin currently working on a tan xd wonder if I'll ever get a tan as good as my avatar's...

sorry for not posting before, I haven't spent a day without thinking about this place, I guess I can't help it, to me this is the last bastion of "comfortness" in all of Gaia. I've done some "fixing" in my brain and got some things straighten up about how I feel overall.

by the way anyone heard of GunZOnline? (http://www.gunzonline.com/) seems interesting...

LOL the donations items are still sucking ax, neutral the pricing for them are more ridiculous now, the new emots are nice though. pirate mind bearing with me for a little while in this guild? this is the only place left that I feel some warmth from people.
sweatdrop  

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

T H I N N

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:48 am
Memai>> Maybe I should just give in and get fairy wings. xd (oi vey ... that's scary)

Ryuuhou>> Hey man! Long time no see. Good to hear you've worked out a few things in your personal life, I hope you continue in your growth. 3nodding

Welcome back biggrin

Laitue>> He looks like he's going to take a much different approach than Gene Wilder did in the old version, but I'm still curious to see how Depp pulls the "legendary" Willy Wonka off.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:02 am
Ryuu >> Ryuu!! Don't feel bad, I still read your other blog! X3

Ash >> Meh~ I tried that last year. Me + sparkles = death XD I'm sticking to angels! DX  

Memai-kins

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:26 am
WAAAAHHHH!!! I just got hit on while playing Maple Story. PEOPLE SHOULD NOT HIT ON PIXELS.

So I'm hiding for an hour or so, so he'll forget my name.

I still lack a new copy of my book, so I may order a copy if I don't find one soon.

AD - I'd never ruin a movie, especially that one.

Memai - If there's any left you can have it. biggrin

Laitue - It's a good book, I wish I could remember more of it.

Ryuu - Welcome back. biggrin Good to see your ok.  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 882 883 884 885 886 887 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games