Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 885 886 887 888 889 890 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyome

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:29 pm
Chibi Koji

Nyome~ We miss you too. ;__; Where have you been? xD
I like the smores, but nothing beats strawberry.~ You should take better care of your tummy. ): xD
I've yet to try them frozen. o.o

I've been soooo busy. x__x; strange thing is, it's with Gaia stuff. XD;

Gurr. I'll try~ *pets tummeh* but it rarely listens to me. >.>;
I heard frozen was really yummy. But I don't know if I'd try it myself. XD

Ashram_VII

Nyome>> Mmm ... Poptarts. I have a toaster in my dorm now, so I can have poptarts the way they were meant to be now. Joygasm

(you stay! Please?)

And what do you mean by that? XD frozen/raw ones seem to be very loved.

(( Yush! Nyo stays as long as she can. x_X;;

I just found some free time today~~ ^-^;; I'll try to check back now and then. ))

biggrin I got a pandie. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:12 pm
Nyome - heart ... Missed you, too, sweetheart.

Akahoshi - Yes, those are eyes. Webcam, filter, serious alcohol buzz. You know.

AAAARGGGH...You should see the clothes I bought for my temping job. They're all...officy...and non-AD. I bought this one shirt that...would never...normally...be acceptable. I'm hoping that the blatant non-AD-ness of the shirt will keep my fake personality (aka, the one that doesn't hate every living thing) in place while I'm working. It's...god...it's pink, ok? It's...just pinky fushia-y...something. And it comes down to....here. *twitch* So not me. I'll have to fix it before I wear it anywhere.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:14 pm
Nyome - Hello cutie, congrats on the pandie. It good to see and here from you.

Hoshi Thing to do to make people scared:

In a crowded area, if you have so type of music playing device plug into your ears. Start dancing to the music without realizing your doing it, and also mouthing the words .

I was at a flea mrket looking for books, and I was listening to 'Don't Stop me Now' a Queen cover done by The Vandals. (Memai I blame you for getting me listening to Queen songs again) And I love the song so I put it on repeat and around the 3rd time I moving to the beat and ended up dancing and mouthing the words in full veiw of everyone. After I bumped into one of the tables I soon realized what I just did, and for some reason I didn't get embarrassed. I just smiled and went right back to looking for book. The rest of my time there I got the weirdest looks and heard some old lady say, "I think she has a seizure.". And at first it made me laugh, but then I was like "I can't be that bad of a dancer, how can my dancing look like someone having a seizure.

Well that's what I did today. I found a replacement for my book to. whee

Night everyone heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:34 pm
Nyome>> How for you get pandie?! Reveal thine secret!! whee

I've always thought the reason they're called Pop-Tarts is because they pop up out of a toaster after being ... toasted. biggrin And they're ... tarty ... ish.

((I haven't been to your quest thread lately, I've been busy with Gaia stuff as well, so no worries, just stop by more often, eh?))

AD>> ... Wow ... My mind is trying to comprehend AD + Pink ... it keeps getting error messages.

Hoshi>> In the words of my Chinese friend, "Hileerious!" biggrin

Hoshi getting replacement book FTW. Good for you. 3nodding  

T H I N N

Nyome

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:32 pm
AD>> *snuggles* whee heart

Omg. AD's wearing pink? biggrin we must see!

Hoshi>> Thank you! ^-^ It's so lovely to be here again~ <33

Haha. XD the old lady probably just didn't have her glasses on or something. I'm sure you aren't that bad. Nobody's as bad as me, anyways.

Ashram>> Cha! ;D pretty pretty pandie. And my bunnies too, but I think I already mentioned that. <.<;;

Thine secret is that a very special friend of mine is leaving, and helped me get it. ;__; so I'll always think of her when I see the pandie.

Tarty-ish? XD;

(( ah,that's alright. I haven't either. XD; ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:19 am
Hoshi >> Don't stop me now,
I'm having such a good time,
I'm having a ball,
Don't stop me now,
If you wanna have a good time,
Just give me a call~
xd

Couldn't help myself *swoons over Freddie* But you have to admit, the song is pretty catchy (as is all the other Queen songs) heart

*hugs Hoshi* I bet you're a great dancer...I just can't dance~

Nyo >> Teh Nyo! crying *clings* Such a cute little panda Nyo has, I'm sure you two will be best friends :'D Along with your bunnies!

AD >> My brain simply can't compute AD wearing pink. That should be like...a Hell-bound sin or something xd ;; PINK! Oh god, I feel for you ;_;  

Memai-kins

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:54 am
Nyome~ Well, busy is better than bored, I guess. xD;
Put a restraining order on that rebellious tummy. D:<
I put some in the freezer, so cross your fingers. >>;

Hoshi~ I love flea markets. But I've never tried dancing in one. It sounds real fun. c:

Memai~ Heehee, I can't dance either. Not appropriately anyways. >> xD;;;  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:10 am
Koji-kun // Reeyew sounds so cool xd and yeah, I also have no clue why I didn't choose to diet/exercise earlier, it is so friggin easy, and I'm losing like 1 pound every one/two days! 0.0 I'm actually shocked at my metabolism. anyway, you be glad you're not fat, I still have 30 pounds down, 40 more to go X( maybe I'll post a before/after picture in my MSN Space when I finish this diet LOL. that will be something to laugh at.

Hoshi // Is it easy to level up on Maple? what's the highest level you can get to? can u make guilds there too? xd sorry, I guess I should just search the Maple Story FAQ, but I'm so lazy, and it's better just to talk to you smile hey we're wearing the same shirts, xd rock on woman!

and I think it's quite fun to sing along in a crowded area, just as long as you don't do like I did once, I was singing high-pitch japanese song in my case. That sure got a lot of stares, especially from old people xd I just tell myself that they should ******** off, usually it gets my confidence back, and I don't feel as bad. and good to know you got your replacement! now keep it out of reach of water biggrin

Darkish // I've written stories since I was 11 years old, but I never finish them, and now that I look at the past ones I've wrote, they are so amateur and crappy that I don't dare publish them on the Web xd I was 11!!! good gawd.

Memmy // Yeah I think I'll write it in english, I was also thinking that I could write it in spanish and just translate it, because maybe that way it'll keep the feeling on the words that I can only put into spanish words. Well, for now its going in english so far. Heh I have already made most of the main characters pictures, thery're on my site ^_^ on the 2005 artwork section, I did 'em in pencils though, I'm kinda lazy like that.

AD // you think I can't be a cold person? Ask Shiro xd when I get annoyed I become really sarcastic and selfish, he's usually the main target, we always fight like the good brothers we are. Gaia has been somewhat useful you see... typing, seeing people with kikass drawing styles, I would've never known of deviantart if it wasn't for Gaia, for example.

Iyou // Those were some awesome pictures xd I'm glad you had a great time over there meeting with all that weird stuff. The frogs and the currency freaked me a bit, it looks like Japanese people like sticking out their tongues in a perverted way >>.

Nyome // We miss you a lot in here dear, but as you know, sometimes I annoy you thru messenger sweatdrop just poking you wanting to know how you're doin' razz

Ash // hey summer so far is been pretty good, I also stood at a nice hotel, with the BEST BREAKFAST BUFFET EVER, they had everything!!! omg It was so good, I'd take the trip again from my town to that hotel (about an 1 1/2 hour trip) just to go to that buffet. *drools* and I absolutely melt for blueberry muffins in the morning *melts* I guess I've done a lot of things this summer ^_^ I promised to myself I'd try new things and I guess I'm doing well so far. I've also been arriving home at 3:30AM xd and lol my mom doesn't mind, she even gives me her car keys and her ATM card. Oh how good is when your mom trusts you so much xd she would never do that with Shiro.

I think I am typing a lot, so I'll use smaller text to not annoy so much sweatdrop can't help it, I missed talking to you people, it will eventually get smaller... I guess it runs in the Harukaze family.

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

T H I N N

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:08 am
Ryuuhou>> There are few things in this world that beats a good breakfast. biggrin

Well good for you! It's good to here you're going out and doing. I'm unable to do that very much at the moment (summer class) but I use the weekends to go out and do some things. If only more of my buddies were here. xp

Nyome>> It's good to have friends, no?

Tarty-ish, yes! The art of being ... tart ... like ... maybe ninja

Memai>> Are you gonna take me home tonight?
Ah down beside that red firelight
Are you gonna let it all hang out?
Fat bottomed girls
You make the rockin' world go round!

I almost flew off the road the first time I heard this song. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:06 pm
Reeyew~ My metabolism's pretty high as well. :0 I'm losing weight like crazy too. xD I have no idea how much I've lost, though. But enough to make a difference in the way I look.
Who said I wasn't fat? I'm hecka fat. Dx xD;;;
I'm starting to hate how much I can connect with these Tatu songs. xD; ._.
Msn Space? Do you have a MySpace? *Shot.*

I play Maples too. I'm a theif, and for me, it's hard to level. xD;;
I've heard of people being level 151x, whatever that is. o_o; I think the website has a player ranking or something.

I feel like I'm rambling. x_x; *Shuts up*  

Chibi Koji

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:31 pm
Kojirou // wah? you fat? you got issues. yeah i gotsa MySpace... members/ryuuhou of course smile you got one?
woah lvl 151 and over eek that should be quite a quest.

Ash // Call your buddies up, skip a class! Party Hard! xd meh just kidding, studies always go first, after you finish you studies you have like 20 years to party until people think you're too old to, so no worries.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:22 pm
Reeyew~ YEAH I'M FAT STFU. <3

Mines:
http://www.myspace.com/clawed
Be warned, it's shiney.~ xD

I'm only level 18. xD;; *Weak.*

You look like this now:
User Image  

Chibi Koji

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:25 pm
Kojirou // If you're fat, then I'm Buhdafat X( .
I love how you do that coloring thing xd i gotta try it out. Thanks so much for the pic, it is teh Secksx0rZ! I just hope you like the one I did for you as much as the one you did for me! thanks a lot! heart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:56 pm
Reeyew~ Anytime. ;D And I love the pic you gave me, I'm such a pretty girl! xd heart

User Image

AH HAHAHAHABJH.
I swear, I don't have a foot fetish. xDD  

Chibi Koji

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:32 am
Ash >> Fat Bottomed Girls xd I love the way that Bicycle Race and Fat Bottomed Girls hint about the other xd

eg: In Fat Bottomed Girls: Halfway through the song, Freddie yells out, "Get on your bikes and ride!"

In Bicycle Race: Fat bottomed girls they'll be ridin' today, so look out for those beauties (<~ Most hillarious line, ever).

Koji >> You don't want to be skinny like Memai. Ryuu knows what my waist size is xd

Ryuu >> Ooh! *scampers off to check*

Other news >> Working on this really shiney chibi CG of my more polished up 'alter ego' >w< I like her~ She's got ram horns!  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 885 886 887 888 889 890 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games