Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 888 889 890 891 892 893 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:20 pm
Darkish~ Oh gawd I went pale and shakey and everything. xDD;
Good thing it was in the morning, if I would have seen that at 2am I think I woulda died. xD;
Korean BBQ and kimchi~! heart

Memai~ Good art week? :0

Omfgawd I hate things. x_x
*Angstbreaksstuffwherenoonecansee.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 4:14 am
Yes, art week xd

As of all week I've done nothing but pics that I'm proud of xd Check my DA page :3  

Memai-kins

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:17 am
Ashram - Battle Arena and OCs, huh? I'll think on that.

Koji - Wait, MySpace made you do what?

Memai - He has to talk like Apu from The Simpsons, you know. xd

And congrats on your good art week! whee

Mrrrhhh. I hate to ask, but I've been totally cut off from P2Ps and I was wondering if someone could find that new(ish) Staind song for me (Right Here). It won't get out of my head. I've got AIM and MSN, so transferring wouldn't be much of a problem. Thanks in advance!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:04 am
Memai>> Those English have all the fun, no?

surprised *stalks your DA account* ninja

I need to add some stuff to mine.

AD>> I'm having too many whacky ideas for Battle Arena not to suggest it. whee  

T H I N N

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:10 pm
AD~ I don't know what a P2P is, but I stole the song off of LimeWire for ya. Just get on MSN sometime if you don't already have it. :3

MySpace made me scared of subliminal messages and backwords songs. Forever. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:10 pm
Ashram - Oh? Like what?

Koji - Thanks, but someone got it for me already. whee  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:33 pm
I won a copy of the new Harry Potter book.

Yeah so I won a copy, I entered a contest because I know the bookstore people really well and they made me do it. (they would give me my books) This was like 3 weeks ago and I didn't think I'd win, nor did I want to win. I told them to draw again but the told me to come down because it was the last copy they had in stock till monday and there was a really bitchy lady there that they wanted to piss off. So of course I play up how exicited I am to get the last copy they have in the store, and well if looks could kill I wouldn't be typing this.

I may read if I run out of books but it not like I'm in a hurry to. I don't get the whole hype around Harry Potter, to me it's kind of a stupid story series.

Well that's my less that exciting day.

AD - Shaun of the Dead is so good. It's so funny and has lots of good zombie action.

Koji - P2P = Peer to Peer, Nice little sharing programs.

Random: I'm going to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory monday because the theater here is uber crowded this weekend and large crowds make me freak out, so monday night late show is a good thing. Nobody say a word about it here our its swift Hoshi b***h out action. No saying you thought it was good or bad, N-O-T-H-I-N-G!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 4:06 pm
Abandoned Dreams
Ashram - Oh? Like what?

Koji - Thanks, but someone got it for me already. whee

Memai + her Queen fandom + Killer Queen = Memai with dynamite and laser beams vs. someone

The Nyome cuteness bomb, a near impossible weapon to escape from vs. someone

Just a few ideas whee
I'd have to think for a while what I'd do with you, Hoshi, Koji and Deuxia.  

T H I N N

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:25 pm
Gaia breaks itself and now my avi stays hideous. x_x; *Shoots.*

AD~ Kay. It's a nice song, btw. x3

Hoshi~ Ohh...kay. LimeWire is my secret lover. <3
Haha, I don't like it either.
The last book was just a bunch of hormone driven angsty passages by a pre-puberty Harry. xDD *Shot.*

Ashram~ CLAWS. *Flail.*

I'mma go see CatCF(I hate typing that name out. x_x) tonight. Going to a late show because I love being nocturnal like that And there are cuter guys then. I needa stalk up on caffeine. rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:27 pm
Ash >> The English always will have the fun DX Damnit, the've got cold weather >o<;;

And yay! I stalked your DA account back surprised

Ooh! Me with dynamites and laserbeams eh? Wonder who'll get the gunpowder and gelatine xd

Hoshi >> I never really understood the Harry Potter hype either. I mean, the storyline is pretty much what you'll find in many shojou mangas IMHO...and it's a CHILDREN's series; why on Earth are people making gay smut fanfics out of the Harry Potter characters xp

Aw, lucky you! I'll be waiting for it to come out on DVD, don't spoil anything for me~ (except if the movie was either good or bad, that you can tell me).

AD >> I realize that sweatdrop I can't type out an Indian accent, but I can damn well imitate one with my voice (besides, we've got our share of Indians where I live, so I pretty much know that they don't like being interrupted whilst eating their curry)

Koji >> But what if those cuter guys are actually vampires! I mean, have you ever seen an ugly vampire?  

Memai-kins

T H I N N

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:54 pm
Hoshi>> I've been curious towards the HP books, but just haven't had the time (or want) to read them. However, I do have a friend, whose an English major like me, whose not a huge fan, but like the books.

Koji>> Claws, eh?
Heh, heh, heh ... that give me an idea! twisted

Memai>> Well congrats! You're my first visitor at DA. whee (course there's not much to look at, at the moment xd I need to finish up one of more detailed works and throw it on there along with some Gaia headshots I've done lately 3nodding )

Hmm ... I'd give the gunpowder and gelatine to Lang, maybe.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:00 pm
Koji - No opinions about the movie posted here. I've already yelled at my friends who tried to tell me there opinions. I want to go into the movie with no expections about it. I'm very serious about this more than anything else I may say.

Memai - *shudders* The fanfics, so wrong in so many ways.

Ashram - Weapons for me are very hard to pick, since I only really like three.  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:18 pm
Hoshi >> There are some series that when you make yaoi/yuri fanfics out of them, they make sene (read: Anime)...but when characters from children's books or movies with a G rating and you make a yaoi fanfic out of that....you know something's wrong xd

Ash >> When I first moved to my new DA name, I started spamming the 'submit' page xp Will be looking forward to the art :3

Ooh! Interesting! Now why do I have the image of Lang literally blowing out someone's mind/brain?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:31 pm
LIFE LESSON: Do not drink tea after eating microwave chili. Actually, just don't eat microwave chili. UUUUUGGGHhhhh.

Akahoshi - Harry Potter is EXTREMELY stupid. I only read them so I can hate them properly.

Ashram - I see. Interesting.

Memai - Regarding ugly vampires: Most teens who wish they were vampires ARE ugly.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:45 pm
AD >> *gigglesnort* True true xd *prances around in a lollita dress*

Hey, I like drinking hot tea and chilli XD No, not the ones you Americans eat; the real thing 8D Oh yeah...bring on the peppers!

I have nothing against Harry Potter fans, though. But seriously, midnight parties? Book stores changing their names temporarily? Full scale security? Gay smut fanfics? I beg your pardon, but being a fan over a children's book doesn't mean you change your store to 'Pottakers' from Ottakers, have midnight parties during a release of the book, you have big friggin' trucks delivering the books to the store at midnight so no crazy fan can come and hijack the truck. Complete with security and CCTV cameras... Ugh.

The most Queen would do is just throw a 3 day convention and have a musical O.o And they have a right too xd They were popular since the 70's X3  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 888 889 890 891 892 893 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games