Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 897 898 899 900 901 902 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:29 pm
ninja Hello Everyone....!

Gosh, I couldn't resist clicking on Koji's link and now I'm stuck and feel like a dumb-a**. xd heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:47 pm
Abandoned Dreams
...bleh. I'm not even going to argue with you. It's not worth it and you'd probably kick my a**, anyway.

Damn Straight, and because I'm in a weird mood.

Abandoned Dreams
The Rules of GASOC

• Talking about how much your art "sucks" is strictly prohibited.

Even you have to follow the rule. xd
Sorry for that but I like your art to much to hear you say it's not good.

Deuxi - The game is a pain if you're not a fan of those types of games. Don't feel like a dumb-a**, you're one smart cookie. heart

Ok I need sleep, I going clothes shopping tomorrow. Which means at least 12 hours of shopping(and at least 6hours of road time) and needing to be on the road at 6am to get to the first store by 8am. This happens once a summer and has been going on for 6 years, in less your dead or in a coma you need to go. (The strange things friends do to keep in touch) So I won't be around until late tomorrow.

Later everyone heart  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:51 pm
Until later, Hoshi dear. <3 (You called me cookie!) 4laugh

I hope you have a great shopping spree! domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:55 pm
Deuxia - Hi! heart How have you been?

Akahoshi - Tch. Those rules don't apply to me. xd

Wow. Have fun shopping! o.O  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:13 pm
AD! gonk heart I'm happy now that the small contest I was helding is over. I'm poor, but I don't care because I received a bunch of art which I love. <3 heart How is your job so far?

Your sig makes me twitch. gonk

And.. any news about Lang? sad  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:34 pm
Deuxia - I'm glad you got good art. It's always nice when a contest goes well. 3nodding

I just put a whole rant in my journal about my job, so I won't bother repeating myself here. xd

When I was a senior in high school, I was in the AP Calc class. At the end of the year, I made shirts with that math problem on the back for each member of the class. I...was a geek.

Hm. I don't actually remember the last time I talked to her. Probably a couple of weeks ago. She hasn't even been online for the past week, so I'm not sure what's up. I'd be concerned if it weren't for the fact that I know her internet connection wasn't very good and she was having trouble staying online. She did stop by GASOC once to say hi awhile ago. She's just really busy with life, I think.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:59 pm
Deuxi~ If you think that one was bad, don't play Crimson Room.
Or Viridian Room, for that matter. That one scared me. gonk

So how have you been? x) heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:17 am
Ehrm... confused ...

Happy 900th? sweatdrop

yeah... ninja .... oh! and if you guys didn't know, Ryuuhou's on the U.S. right now... called me up last night to tell me he got stopped by six officers in washington d.c. because he was taking pictures of a lot of things and the officers pressumed he was doing "suspicious activity." xd

gladly he had his passport with him :3 ... too bad for him and my uncle though! xd ;;

oh well... hopefully I could log on sometime during the next week to haunt you guys (and girls! wink ) soon. neutral

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:26 pm
AD got 900. :0
*Hoorays.* x)

Ryuu better bring back lotsa pictures. >:c

Hope to see ya around Sheroe. :'D  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:16 pm
AD> the few thousand I need to complete my quest. That's my price xd It's good art , no matter what you say.

*can't get out of Koji's room thing either*  

Alucard_

oni cypress

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:05 pm
shiro- xd

not going into koji's room game, not enough time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:57 pm
*wonders if she can get onto pg 900 too*

I'm back from camp. Just spent 2 whole days reading that stinking HP book, too...stupid compulsive not-putting-down-of-books.

Still haven't drawn Shiro's kiriban from dA yet... xd

...will post more when my brain un-freezes from reading too much  

Songjewel

Iyou

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:53 pm
Iyou is teh back! And as my sig says, severely jetlagged. confused

I can't get out of Koji's room either, but I've just started. I've managed to put darts in the guy's nose, though. whee

I'll post more later, but I'll let you guys know I'm working on a journal entry about the stuff I did in Japan. I'll try to get everyone's souvenirs together and mailed within the week, but I can't guarantee anything because I don't have a car.

It's nice to be back. whee heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:20 pm
Man, I never know what to say after being gone for so long. -_-
I'm glad to see that everyone's so lively still, though.

Can't believe we're at 900 pages.

Anyhow, I'm hoping that I'll be around a bit more often. As mentioned by AyDee, my internet was being troublesome for quite a while, but it's been fixed now, so yay.
And stuff.

... right...  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:50 pm
I'm home again, and I have car seat a**. I had to sit in the middle of the back seat on that not a real seat (it more like a hump), so my a** is sore. Aside from that I'm $200 poorer, and compared to my friends who have jobs I got more and paid less, this girl know how to shop.

Iyou - Welcome back. I hope you have lot of picture you can so us.

Songjewel - Hello

Lang - Hello sistah. Hope you've been having a nice summer.

As far as the room game goes I can post the solution to getting out.

Ok well typing this is not helping my a** any so I'm going to go soak in my tube and read for a couple hours.

Later Luvs heart  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 897 898 899 900 901 902 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games