Welcome to Gaia! ::

When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dalek, Cyberman, Timelord, TARDIS, Doctor Who 

Reply When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild
New People introduction Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hacked It Out and Fell

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:30 pm
Hello everyone! I started watching Doctor Who around the age of eight or nine on our Alabama Public Television or APT.

I started with the seventh Doctor and the episode The Happiness Patrol. I grew up watching the older episodes from 3rd to 7th, the Fox movie and now an avid fan of the new series.

Of the Classic Doctors, the 5th is my favorite followed by the 7th. I think C.E. is still my favorite of the new fellows.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:45 pm
hey. i'm new, thought i'd drop in to say hi =]

i LOVE doctor who...obvs

i hav a david tennant scrapbook of all lil fotos i hav of him sweatdrop

he is of course my favie doctor

newho thts all frm me for now  

Jesswicca16

Mr Ianto Jones

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:23 pm
I'm an American though I watch a lot of British television, as you can very well see. I like them both equally along with Life on Mars. It's hard to say who my favorite Who is, considering I've only seen Nine and Ten (though I have been reading the 10 Doctors online comic).  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:18 pm
I'm the Master and this is my darling wife Lucy.  

The Master and Lucy

ch1ps0h0y

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:10 pm
lol! well, the first episode i saw was the second half of The Shakespeare Code. Since then i've been watching the series backwards. i've never watched the classic episodes but from the 10 Doctors online comic they seem pretty cool in their own way. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:12 pm
Hi! I'm Trish. I've been a Dr Who fan for years. But since Utopia, I've been seduced heart ..... ummm... ninja .... I mean enslaved... uhhh.... won over, yeah, that's it! Won over by The Master! ninja I've reworked my profile page and found this great YouTube video centered around The Master. Check out my profile and leave a comment! biggrin  

SciFi Geek 69

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:59 pm
Hello random person who I have never met before in my life.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:20 am
Thanks, strange person... uhh I mean, Stranger! mrgreen  

SciFi Geek 69

Gallifreyan Lady

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:40 pm
The Masters Press Agent
Hi! I'm Trish. I've been a Dr Who fan for years. But since Utopia, I've been seduced heart ..... ummm... ninja .... I mean enslaved... uhhh.... won over, yeah, that's it! Won over by The Master! ninja I've reworked my profile page and found this great YouTube video centered around The Master. Check out my profile and leave a comment! biggrin

Love your screen name! biggrin And welcome to the madhouse!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:28 am
Gallifreyan Lady
The Masters Press Agent

Love your screen name! biggrin And welcome to the madhouse!

Thanks! Check out chapter 1 of my fanfic and tell me what you think. Please be kind but also be honest. biggrin The link is in the Fanfic list here. Or you can go to my profile and click on my journal, which is where I decided to put it.  

SciFi Geek 69

Cheese and Chive Bagel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:09 am
hi im bagel im not that new just havent had a chance to post here yet so here goes i love doctor who and torchwood i think my favirate episode was the doctor dance but my fav doctor is 4th i also like bellringing and speakin to and making new mates biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:33 pm
Hello

I am Unnursvana a Doctor who fan from Iceland. I am new, this is my first time on this Guld 3nodding I have watched most of the Doctor who epesodes on Youtube, because Icelandic TV don´t show Doctor who.
My favorite episode of Doctor woh is the Schaspear code and Blink wink

I am very sorry if my english is bad.  

Unnursvana

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Siriusly Smart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:43 pm
Hello

Well, I started watching Doctor who from the episode before 'The Empty Child', got hooked, etc.

After watching 'The Doctor Dances' I went round the school for says saying to people that bananas could save the world. xD

Eh... I've watched all the David Tennant episodes, but 'The Shakespere Code' was one of my favourites.

Errr...yeah, that's about it.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:10 am
Unnursvana
Hello

I am Unnursvana a Doctor who fan from Iceland. I am new, this is my first time on this Guld 3nodding I have watched most of the Doctor who epesodes on Youtube, because Icelandic TV don´t show Doctor who.
My favorite episode of Doctor woh is the Schaspear code and Blink wink

I am very sorry if my english is bad.

Welcome to the Guild! mrgreen Why doesn't Doctor Who air in your country? It must be very frustrating for you. Can you buy the DVDs there?  

SciFi Geek 69

ErinaStar

Friendly Explorer

5,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:41 am
Hello, i'm ErinaStar
I come from the land that created Doctor Who, the UK.

I totally love Doctor Who,i belong to three other guilds relating to Doctor Who so i'm no new person to this!

I also watch Torchwood and the latest episodes are great! sweatdrop

I started watching Doctor Who when David Tennant came in, and then i went back to watch the Christopher Eccleson episodes and even some old episodes too.

I'm also working during my free time on my own Doctor Who Fanfics!

I guess thats it...  
When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces