tilkekiz
Yuurei Kajin
tilkekiz
Yuurei Kajin
tilkekiz
Um... hello...

User Image
How's everyone....?

"Oh my..." exclaims Beru distracted by the new arrival. A mischievous grin spreads over his face and he slips over towards the boy with cat ears. "And what is your name?"
User Image

Looks slightly timid but all the more curious, "I'm Natsuo,... who are you..?"
User Image

Beru's grin widens. "My name is Belphegor, but I much prefer Beru-" He reaches up and touches one of Natsuo's fuzzy cat ears. "Are you a demon?" He asks while moving closer to Natsou. "And how did you come by such adorable ears.."
User Image

Flinches slightly staring at Beru, "a what?" steps back a little. "I've had them ever since I can remember... and one day I'll lose them." Looks at Beru intensely. Clenching his stuffed pink worn teddy.
User Image

Beru tenses for a moment almost shifting his mood completely. "I see. Why?" Says Beru as the smile falls heavily from his face.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:16 am
Yuurei Kajin
tilkekiz
Yuurei Kajin
tilkekiz
Yuurei Kajin
tilkekiz
Um... hello...

User Image
How's everyone....?

"Oh my..." exclaims Beru distracted by the new arrival. A mischievous grin spreads over his face and he slips over towards the boy with cat ears. "And what is your name?"
User Image

User Image

Beru's grin widens. "My name is Belphegor, but I much prefer Beru-" He reaches up and touches one of Natsuo's fuzzy cat ears. "Are you a demon?" He asks while moving closer to Natsou. "And how did you come by such adorable ears.."
User Image

Flinches slightly staring at Beru, "a what?" steps back a little. "I've had them ever since I can remember... and one day I'll lose them." Looks at Beru intensely. Clenching his stuffed pink worn teddy.
User Image

Beru tenses for a moment almost shifting his mood completely. "I see. Why?" Says Beru as the smile falls heavily from his face.
User Image

Quickly changes subject noticing it's getting heavy,"Oh.. well its nothing,... just a condition we get...," Natsuo smiled softly, "nothing really I'd like to talk about...," shifting slightly, "Why would you rather be called Beru..?" Looks at Beru a little confused.
User Image  

tilkekiz

cannibal-peach
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:18 pm
tilkekiz
Yuurei Kajin
tilkekiz
Yuurei Kajin
tilkekiz
Um... hello...

User Image
How's everyone....?

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

*steals teddy and runs away* : D
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:40 pm
Beru smiles. "Ah, Ree. Always there to break the tension." Beru looks over at Natsuo. "Well, because my full name has a rather...distasteful meaning."
User Image  

Zombie Tatsurou

tilkekiz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:19 pm
Yuurei Kajin
Beru smiles. "Ah, Ree. Always there to break the tension." Beru looks over at Natsuo. "Well, because my full name has a rather...distasteful meaning."
User Image

Looks after Ree astonished, then looks back at Beru, " I see, that makes sense." Natsuo reaches forward innocently touching a peice of Beru's hair, "it's ...grey, and really soft." Somewhat idly distracted.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:14 pm
tilkekiz
Yuurei Kajin
User Image

Looks after Ree astonished, then looks back at Beru, " I see, that makes sense." Natsuo reaches forward innocently touching a peice of Beru's hair, "it's ...grey, and really soft." Somewhat idly distracted.
User Image

(ayame pops out of know where and fells Berus hair too) you know it is soft 4laugh its so shiny (ayame smiles brightly)
User Image  

Vampire Knight Princess
Vice Captain

Prinsect

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:02 am
kat598
tilkekiz
Yuurei Kajin
User Image

User Image

(ayame pops out of know where and fells Berus hair too) you know it is soft 4laugh its so shiny (ayame smiles brightly)
User Image

Yuujirou randomly walks in with Abo, and starts touching Beru's soft and alluring hair as well. "Fuzzi." He strokes it like a kitten, entranced by the color and comfortable texture.
User Image
(Yes, let's all pet the Beru.) X3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:24 pm
Acid Alom
kat598
tilkekiz
Yuurei Kajin
User Image

User Image

User Image

Yuujirou randomly walks in with Abo, and starts touching Beru's soft and alluring hair as well. "Fuzzi." He strokes it like a kitten, entranced by the color and comfortable texture.
User Image

Beru i love your hair its soft like a kitten (notices shes still peting Beru's hair she blushed and pulled her hand away redface 3nodding
User Image  

Vampire Knight Princess
Vice Captain

tilkekiz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:30 pm
kat vampiress
Acid Alom
kat598
tilkekiz
Yuurei Kajin
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Beru i love your hair its soft like a kitten (notices shes still peting Beru's hair she blushed and pulled her hand away redface 3nodding
User Image

Natsuo smiled softly at the reference, 'like a kitten,' then shifted slightly obliviously looking about wandering away. To look at things around the house.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:40 pm
* walks in the front door* hey everyon-*stops and stares at a bleeding Kan san lying on the floor.* "OMG!!!! Ani-san what happened!!! " *glares at everyone else in the room* "And why the hell is no one trying to help him!!!!!!!"User Image  

Chibi_Sama_San
Crew

Vampire Knight Princess
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:11 pm
tilkekiz
Chibi_Sama_San
* walks in the front door* hey everyon-*stops and stares at a bleeding Kan san lying on the floor.* "OMG!!!! Ani-san what happened!!! " *glares at everyone else in the room* "And why the hell is no one trying to help him!!!!!!!"User Image

Stares quite startled and shocked.
NatsuoSagan

User Image

sorry. cry
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:44 pm
smiling softly Natsuo randomly draws on Beru and Yuujirou with a marker, then quickly runs off and hides.

Natsuo Sagan

User Image  

tilkekiz

Chibi_Sama_San
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:19 pm
"I'm sorry for yelling, this is all my fault" *takes a deep breath and starts to stitch up Kan san's head* "If I hadn't gone to see mustang this I probably could have prevented this... But Mustang said that wanted to give me a gift, and since he hasn't spoken to me since that cake insident I thought I would be able to patch things up with him..." *Scowls angerly at the wall* " He gave me an ipod shuffle... GRRRR! STUPID JERK!!!!"

User Image  
Our Internet Family

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces