Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:47 am
FYI: im sending invitations to all guild members who are inactive, in case anyone wants to do the same sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:29 am
Ryuu - I would help out with the mass pming, but I'm leaving to go meet Katie's mom and have supper. *is very scared sweatdrop *

Iyou - Glad you like the comic and it sucks about the camping trip.

I'll be back later tonight (7'ish), to see if anyone's around, and hopefully finish the second comics.

Later heart 's

Akahoshi

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:21 pm
I'm back and everything couldn't have went better Katie's mom is great, we talked ate and I even got to see baby Katie. (so cute) *is poked stare * I'm even going shopping with Katie's mom on tuesday while Katie's at work.

Bah since no ones here I'll go draw something. Later. heart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:27 pm
Hey guys, just stopping by to say hello 3nodding  

Jisuk

Mekuru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:30 pm
4laugh Hi guys. um, new to the guild...well this new improved GOSAC I am new...XD *got the invitation* XD;; So I joined, again. Sorry I was so inactive in the last guild. ^^;;; I will try to be more active now that we have our own forum. X3; I think I enjoy the new guild system because of that. :3; YAY. It would be cool if everyones shops were here or something. XD; I dunno. Anyways. Glad to be here.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 5:34 pm
..o-o *pokes shiny new guild*

*waves* heart heart  

Nyome

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 6:08 pm
Hey everyone!!! Been gone for two days! Totally missed out on 2 days of stuff here! I was out shopping today, it was really fun. I had the sweetest most richest rocky road brownie of my life. I'll never eat one again. >_>;; I had quite the caffeine kick today, caramel frappucino! How awesome! xd *hyper* But shall still go after AD's caffeine lick! xd

I got awesome black dice earrings for my ears! I kinda thought more about the piercing thing for the lip and maybe it isn't such a good idea. >.>;;

I don't think I can make the art party after all... my parents always have something to do friday night, so maybe I'll have to post something earlier. ^^

Akahoshi: A tattoo on the tongue? o.o;; can't you die if it never stops bleeding?! gonk I love karaoke actually, I can't really tell if I'm bad or not, but my friends say I'm good. ^^;

Utsero: Your tattoo designs look awesome! So detailed! @_@ The wrist, hope it doesn't hurt too badly for you.

puddingphobia: Welcome! xd Your artwork is awesome! I saw your DA gallery, watching you now! I'm darkphoenixember by the way. xd

Mekuru: Welcome! Your art and CG skills are awesome! smile

Later you guys! ^^

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:01 pm
Seth - Oh, I see. gonk ! We'll miss you!

Iyou - bwahahaha! I knew the caffiene lick would work! twisted I'm sorry you can't make it to the party! gonk

Ryuu - Thanks. That's an insane task. o.O You have my gratitude.

Jisuk - Hi, good to see you!

Mekuru - Welcome back! It would be neat to have our shops here, but I think that might make things a bit too chaotic. Also, don't we want to get away from our shops here? sweatdrop

Nyome - heart

Darkish - Noooo! Not you, too! Darn it! Why can no one come to the party! cry  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:41 pm
3nodding Yes let's leave our shops were they are. This is our hide away for all the hussel and bussel for commission life.

ok back to bed before I get yelled at. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:32 pm
*is also attracted by caffiene lick* gonk

iyou: what crappy river in missouri? i happen to live in missouri and know a little about our crappy rivers. ninja  

axel

Angelic Hunter

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:36 am
AD> Well I shouldn't be computerless for too long... >.>;;

Iyou> Eee... poor you. ;-; Poor me... I like the art parties. <3 Bleh... xp

Seems a lot of people are busy... ;o;

In other news went shopping yesterday... and the day before that. xD I hate shopping but had to get things for school, still need to get some stuff. sweatdrop

But I got a Mashi Maro alarm clock (My sister bought it... x3), she also got the top part of my left ear pierced. whee And some clothes... and miscallaneousy things. o.o; Maybe I'll take a picture of all of it... if I get un-lazy. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 1:50 am
*runs in with a microphone in hand*

(^o^)  

Chibi Koji

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:13 am
*eats the microphone and runs away*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:37 am
Well i know they'll hurt like I siad... but oh well ^^

*watches as all the strangers pour in* o_@* I guess the PM'ing helped? heheh

Yeah, I don't know how much of the art party I'm going to make it to, it turns out I might go camping with all my friends thursday into friday and I don't know if and when I'll be back. But I'll atleast try to do SOMEthing... eheh *cough* <.< >.>

Iyou: I hate extended camping experiences >.<. They only serve in making me overly irritated sad  

Utsero

Nyome

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:30 pm
*waddles off to a corner munching on pocky* heart whee so many people~~

(( I squeal everytime I see Iyou's sig. It's just too darn CUTE ^^ ))  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games