Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai
The New RP room. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

draconoclaw
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:12 am
"She's found her dragon and is bonding with it now..."
Jager said as he continued to stare.
"Now she's officially a Dragon Knight."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:18 am
Saphira_lights

"Hello." Neo smiled suddenly sitting up with no idea what was going on.
"What were you muttering about Wisdom for?" He asked sitting up slowly pressing one of his hands to his cheek feeling the small wound.
"Ow, how did that happen?" He muttered, he was used to talking to himself.

"When you were fighting the demon." Romana sighed gently moving his hand away to look at his wound.
"It doesn't look that bad although i think there is some dark magic in your blood from it." She murmered wondering what she could do and how she knew about that.
"And you were the one muttering. About elements, some that are amazingly rare. I have heard stories, of a dragon chieftain that has recently come to power, with a dragon. He has the element of wisdom though i am not sure if i heard correctly. Maybe we should go and find him, if nothing else he could help with your wound?" She put an arm round him to help him up and watched him carefully.  

Firesburn

xroseintherainx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:24 am
"Really?" She continued to follow Jager.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:24 am
Firesburn

"When you were fighting the demon." Romana sighed gently moving his hand away to look at his wound.
"It doesn't look that bad although i think there is some dark magic in your blood from it." She murmered wondering what she could do and how she knew about that.
"And you were the one muttering. About elements, some that are amazingly rare. I have heard stories, of a dragon chieftain that has recently come to power, with a dragon. He has the element of wisdom though i am not sure if i heard correctly. Maybe we should go and find him, if nothing else he could help with your wound?" She put an arm round him to help him up and watched him carefully.

"Eyeral." Neo said immidiently using Romana to help himself stand.
"The voice, it told me to go to Eyeral. Now, where is that?" He smiled seeming to have ignored the angels warning of dark magic in his blood.
"If this chieftain is anywhere i think he will be there. The voice said something about that...Jager?" He asked now just talking for the sake of it with nothing useful to say.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Firesburn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:30 am
Saphira_lights

"Eyeral." Neo said immidiently using Romana to help himself stand.
"The voice, it told me to go to Eyeral. Now, where is that?" He smiled seeming to have ignored the angels warning of dark magic in his blood.
"If this chieftain is anywhere i think he will be there. The voice said something about that...Jager?" He asked now just talking for the sake of it with nothing useful to say.

"...Ok, Eyeral. I don't think its that far away. I should be able to carry you there, flight would be the quickest way." She smiled pulling her cape off to show her wings, the metal one shining in the little sunlight that penertrated through the trees.
"You don't look that heavy and i have carried worse." Romana looked at Neo surprisingly happily willing to help someone for a change.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:41 am
Firesburn

"...Ok, Eyeral. I don't think its that far away. I should be able to carry you there, flight would be the quickest way." She smiled pulling her cape off to show her wings, the metal one shining in the little sunlight that penertrated through the trees.
"You don't look that heavy and i have carried worse." Romana looked at Neo surprisingly happily willing to help someone for a change.

"Your wings are beautiful." Neo smiled in response to her offer and began to walk slowly in the direction that he thought Eyeral was in.
"Don't laugh." He sighed looking at the floor thinking about the beautiful female voice he had heard.
"It spoke in the ancient language of the time lords. I am the only one left so it must have been a message from the past..." He began to think out loud.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

draconoclaw
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:12 am
"Mmhmm. Now that you're going to be a Knight, I might as well explain. See, when a dragon and the Knight bond, they combine their mind and bodies; they are connected. After you two form this link, you can communicate telepathically with your dragon in a way no one else can hear. I might be an exception, I can read your minds anyway." He said tapping his forehead with the tip of his finger.
"This is also important. When you start to use your Knight powers, you must have the dragon somewhere near you, I think in about a half mile radius. The closer you two are, the stronger your powers."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:16 am
She nodded at the new information and began to wonder when she would find hers. Just then a slight breeze came and caressed her face and hair, almost as a calling. It came from the town she just left. She began to walk in that direction, wondering if Jager was to follow her or not, but she felt this was the way to go.  

xroseintherainx

draconoclaw
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:26 am
Jager was at a loss of what to do now. What about Topaz? He yelled out to her.
"HEY TOPAZ AND OTHER GUY!! EM AND I ARE GONNA GO SEARCH FOR HER DRAGON NOW!! FOLLOW IF YOU WANT!!"
Valk was nearly knocked off Jager's shoulder in suprise.
-=GAH!!! WHAT THE HELL!!??=-
-=Stop complaining..=-
-=WHAT?? I CAN'T HERE YOU!!"
-=Shut up! I can hear what you hear!=-
-= Oh yeah...=-
Jager began to follow Emelin.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:32 am
Emelin walked out of the city with Jager next to her, happy he's following with her. She hated traveling alone, but did it often. After she was out of the city, she took off her jacket and put it back into her pack and stretched out her wings yet again.

"So do you know of anything of my dragon? Or is it something I need to find out." the slight breeze still pulling her along, with faint whispers of that voice in her ear.

xroseintherainx

draconoclaw
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:43 am
"There's not a thing I know about your dragon other than that it's chosen you. Not even the element. Sorry, I wish I could tell you more, but I didn't know anything before I met Valk."
-=I knew all about you though.=-
-=Shut up...=-  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:47 am
"It's alright. Surprises are god too." She gave a smile and draped her wings against her back. "So when did you meet Valk?"  

xroseintherainx

draconoclaw
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:52 am
"Oh, about 3 years ago on a mountain top"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:55 am
"So you two have been together for a while." She smiled at them both, wondering how her dragon and herself are going to get along.  

xroseintherainx

draconoclaw
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:56 am
"Yup. It's been an eventful three years too..."  
Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items